• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronLion wants your reviews

Get Shredded!
Goodmorning all, just wanted to share my experience with iron lion orange tops. Have been take 2iu on rest days before bed and 2.5 pwo and post work out for about 2 months now. Things I've noticed is the pumps are way better. A little more drive in the gym and I sleep pretty good when dosed before bed. I know it's still to soon to tell but so far I'm happy ! Hoping to get bloodwork sometime in the future
Thanks IL!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
thanks for your great review,

I run 3iu's 5 days a week and my IGF-1 was 300 ng. I am old, the range for my age is 60-190.
thanks very much, thanks for your great review,:)

I run 3iu's 5 days a week and my IGF-1 was 300 ng. I am old, the range for my age is 60-190.

Yeah that’s where I’m at, my natural level is around 150 and on 2iu I go up to the high 200s

I absolutely love iron lion. Found them randomly on one of the forums and thought I would give them a try. They are now my go to. Shipping is pretty fast, but the actual product which is what everyone is interested in is top-notch. I’m on a TRT and I will typically use this in between, and I absolutely love it.

I’ve been actually doing subq injections for a long time and one of my last times I went for bloodwork. My numbers were off the chart so I know that they have a very top quality product.

Their customer service is just as good. They will literally reply to you pretty much instantly.

I absolutely love iron lion. Found them randomly on one of the forums and thought I would give them a try. They are now my go to. Shipping is pretty fast, but the actual product which is what everyone is interested in is top-notch. I’m on a TRT and I will typically use this in between, and I absolutely love it.

I’ve been actually doing subq injections for a long time and one of my last times I went for bloodwork. My numbers were off the chart so I know that they have a very top quality product.

Their customer service is just as good. They will literally reply to you pretty much instantly.

Thanks for the review

When I decide to pull the plug on hgh IL will be my source. You have great reviews from well respected asf vets. Must be doing something right.

its unbelievable even just the deal itself is amazing but if you actually think about it and compare it with buying 7 kits 1 at a time or all at once. thats 20-30$ shipping every kit also witch comes to 140-210$ extra saved.

May I ask what your price on 7 was? PM if you feel more comfortable. I have been getting a pretty insane price on 10 kits.

I think Its ok to talk in open forums about it cause they usually list the Deal. This time it was 7 kits for 800. and they seem to be dosed very well too :).

Oh yeah, I have been running the orange tops for years. IGF-1's are excellent.

Orange tops helping me sleep great. Took 5IU's last night before bed and didn't wake up till 10AM, haha.
But generally staying on 2.5IU right now until I can load up again.
Just want to say that the vial quality is great too. I've had some peptides from other brands that spew water out the top because of cheap rubbers. Not an issue with IL.

The orange tops are absolutely phenomenal..
5 ius Post workout just going into bed for me is my go-to.
I capitalized on a phenomenal sale promo that they had last year in these boys gave me the hookup.
The stuff is absolutely bananas. 💯👍
Besides the obvious, these are the only boys that I will ever recommend getting HGH from..
I have ordered numerous times.
Had one minor hiccup that was out of his control, And he went to the moon and back making up for it. But he didn't have to It was out of his control. I was like "WOW"!

@REHH This Man lead you in the right direction and will be with you each step of the way.

@ironlion comes right through flawlessly, If any event there is a rare instance, you're gonna be good, trust me on that.

Get Shredded!
i was recently on another forum and there was a thread completely bashing ironlion saying stuff like scamming, bunk products, putting people in hospital and even talking bad about the owner...

i tried defending ironlion but they was not having it..

i just dont get it ironlion is a well known sponsor on here with lots of good reviews and hplc testing on products

i was recently on another forum and there was a thread completely bashing ironlion saying stuff like scamming, bunk products, putting people in hospital and even talking bad about the owner...

i tried defending ironlion but they was not having it..

i just dont get it ironlion is a well known sponsor on here with lots of good reviews and hplc testing on products
That's evolutionary.org, lmao. They call everyone a scammer that isn't a sponsor on their forum

That's evolutionary.org, lmao. They call everyone a scammer that isn't a sponsor on their forum
it all makes sense now ironlion isnt a sponsor thats why lol i was hella confused cause they have a good amount of hplc and blood testing on they're hgh

but yeah im never on those forums i was just bored lol

That’s exactly right, they’re low life scumbags over there, tons of fake accounts they use to bash any sponsor who leaves their forum. Dylan Gemelli is the one behind it all.
Lion was once a sponsor there, they were the greatest source on earth until the day they quit paying sponsor fees and leave evolutionary, then it was like a light switch and they were suddenly scammers. You can obviously tell it’s ridiculous lies by their outlandish statements. IronLion has been in business for 17 years under the same name and maintained their reputation that entire time.

Last edited:
That’s exactly right, they’re low life scumbags over there, tons of fake accounts they use to bash any sponsor who leaves their forum. Dylan Gemelli is the one behind it all.
Lion was once a sponsor there, they were the greatest source on earth until the day they quit paying sponsor fees and leave evolutionary, then it was like a light switch and they were suddenly scammers. You can obviously tell it’s ridiculous lies by their outlandish statements. IronLion has been in business for 17 years under the same name and maintained their reputation that entire time.
Thank you that gives me some better insight. I was wondering why every source was a scammer for some reason. But trashing IronLion? Give me a break. And then not to mention the quality reps, some even IFBB guys. Yeah I'm sure a pro level BBer is using a scam source.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know one of the sources here your talking about... cause they bash ironlion then recommend to use that other source lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
i know one of the sources here your talking about... cause they bash ironlion then recommend to use that other source lmao

Well to be fair, Ive talked to one of the sources there, they don’t support their behavior as a forum spreading lies and misinformation and would like to leave but they have been warned if they leave they will be added to the smear campaign and so their being blackmailed and threatened to stay there. Sad situation which I believe to be true based off their track record of underhanded practices. At some point they just need to bite the bullet and leave the place.

Back