• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Should ASF Have Its Own Reality Show?

mastiff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think we need to conatct a network about starting film production. Hell there are shows about cooking, buying storage lockers, shipping stuff, making knifes, gold mining and the list goes on.

It could be many members living in a house with trannies getting snuck in and out the back door. Guys slapping each other before sets. Dudes in the back room home brewing. Plenty of drama with JD and Arnold getting into it. Jswole and Panda going at it. Newbies popping into the house asking "hey anyone around here know where I can get some good quality cheap test quick?". REHH trying to ban members from the house moderating while rubbing coconut oil on his knees. Custom interviewing members off camera and announcing the weekly reward challenge.

Shit even if it were a competition where we all meet at a voting ceremony turning in cards with Charlies name on it until he pulls a hidden immunity picture of Trump out then I get voted out with a single vote since his don't count and I am the new guy no one really knows.

I see some real possibility. What do you guys think ?

:D:D:D

We can have episode 1.... where i fight that soft marshmallow Charley to the death.

Or a cage match? Me and a member of my choosing against Otto Brown and Charely.

Again, to the death of course.

Custom ought to have a starring role 😂

Yeah I figure Custom could be the Jeff Probst and ask questions, do off camera interviews and narrate the reward challenge/elimination council.

We can have episode 1.... where i fight that soft marshmallow Charley to the death.

Wouldn't you rather punish him by putting multiple beatdowns over several episodes? Ultimately it can end celebrity death match style with a mortal kombat "FINISH HIM" being yelled by Custom before you rip his head off.

like a jerry springer show, custom will be springer, monty rehh and sherk with be the security on stage, first episode will be you are not the father. Charley will argue why his gender is real and why trump is his dad, everyone else will argue his lack of credability

giphy.gif

I would like to be boom mic operator, or nipple/cock fluffer

I’m your man but we would just be beating up Charley since it’s the same damn person

I’m your man but we would just be beating up Charley since it’s the same damn person

Yeah? You think it’s his gimmick account?

Makes sense.

Neither one post anything ever of real value.

Well, wouldn’t mind partnering up to give him a beatdown on live television until he stops breathing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

I would have to sanction those fights which cost $$$$$$. I also except nudes of wife/girlfriend and or gears

Custom ought to have a starring role 
I'm going to need an agent. You in?

- - - Updated - - -

I think we need to conatct a network about starting film production. Hell there are shows about cooking, buying storage lockers, shipping stuff, making knifes, gold mining and the list goes on.

It could be many members living in a house with trannies getting snuck in and out the back door. Guys slapping each other before sets. Dudes in the back room home brewing. Plenty of drama with JD and Arnold getting into it. Jswole and Panda going at it. Newbies popping into the house asking "hey anyone around here know where I can get some good quality cheap test quick?". REHH trying to ban members from the house moderating while rubbing coconut oil on his knees. Custom interviewing members off camera and announcing the weekly reward challenge.

Shit even if it were a competition where we all meet at a voting ceremony turning in cards with Charlies name on it until he pulls a hidden immunity picture of Trump out then I get voted out with a single vote since his don't count and I am the new guy no one really knows.

I see some real possibility. What do you guys think ?

:D:D:D
Prime time?

Prime time?

Oh I definitely think we could make it on Monday night rivaling the bachelor. I like the idea of a game type with everyone living under the same roof a la Real World style. Practical jokes like urinating on others food in the fridge. Having weekly reward challenges like dressing in ass less chaps riding stick horse race or borrowing Gibbs vespa roadster edition for everyone to race in oiled up G-strings doing rear cheek spreads. Then each week someone gets voted off. Hidden immunity Trump idols could save you. Once someone is voted out all bets are off and physical altercations not only can ensue but are encouraged. That's where REHH, Monte, and SHERK all come in as security to break it up. All while Monte is screaming how sick of all us cunts.

like a jerry springer show, custom will be springer, monty rehh and sherk with be the security on stage, first episode will be you are not the father. Charley will argue why his gender is real and why trump is his dad, everyone else will argue his lack of credability

giphy.gif

Don't forget Jswole beating up ppl. It would look like gorilla assaulting a Teletubby with a big oversize panda costume.

Im picturing more of just a show with a live camera which mostly picks up faggots that dont even lift and juice to the gills? Will this get ratings?
Absolutely. Maybe Jersey shoreish but gayer

Get Shredded!
Jersey Shore had GTL. ASF has TGL (Trannies, Gays, Lady Boys).

I could care less about what ever the fuck this thread is about.

I don’t believe I have ever told you this but, I have jacked off 2 times to your avi since becoming a member here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back