• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mighty Mouse HGH Testing Generics/Omnitrope

IML Gear Cream!
This clearly is a result of diet, gear, training, and Jameson

I cut out the Jameson and added tequila especially Avion brand.

I’m running a study; I’m thinking the aged agave has something to do with gainz
504d9d5ed637aea14ecde47af9ce1511.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

770be583930040e4cba14644b5b8067d.jpg
60a747d402d7d369f499c725ce23d411.jpg

These are week 3 blood results
Week 4 pulled this am

Consistent numbers between the week

I will start noting the time between hgh injection and blood draw to see if chart those effects as well.

770be583930040e4cba14644b5b8067d.jpg
60a747d402d7d369f499c725ce23d411.jpg

These are week 3 blood results
Week 4 pulled this am

Consistent numbers between the week

I will start noting the time between hgh injection and blood draw to see if chart those effects as well.

Thanks for doing this MM

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sorry didn’t update this week! Here is week 4 of igf numbers

So what’s everyone’s take on my high baseline playing a role in week 2 and 3 numbers?

Info is on pic

d9ab99555b9e88175d132830ba24c046.jpg

Also past week or so been having stomach pains. Not injection pains but stomach pains where it feels right at the top and moves around to my back every so often.

I read where that is a side effect of somotropin @montego what do you think

I absolutely love the chart, MM, but the main lesson I am learning here is that to have high IGF-1 numbers, the insider trick is . . . more whiskey.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10718829/

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

That’s a good read

But here is the kicker
Week 3 test I drank a lot the night before and my last test I didn’t drink a thing. No joke

Also my base level was high and it’s no secret that I drink

Besides we are injecting hgh those test subjects where going on natural levels that prob plays a role

IML Gear Cream!
Hey MM why so much T4? 150mcg a day is a hefty dose. Does bloodwork show you need that much? Do you have a goal TSH your going for?

Just want to keep all thyroid levels in range. As of last full body blood test they looked good and all in range at 150mcg.

58ff4b84657a72dea0e2e7403feafce5.jpg

Week 6 into it. I will continue at 5iu morning injections until level is considered consistent before doing split dose

Info on pic

Welp went today to get some bloodwork. The test will be a little high cause I took a shot last night but still needed a full body panel.

Took 8 days off from the gym and today was my second day back in it and damn it feels good to be sore!!

2ede4223e8b7942b87d582a0dcd9320e.jpg

Welp went today to get some bloodwork. The test will be a little high cause I took a shot last night but still needed a full body panel.

Took 8 days off from the gym and today was my second day back in it and damn it feels good to be sore!!

Fucking hell.

Get that front leg back gdi. Ball of the foot (the palm, not the heel) goes inside the arch of your back leg. Press the front leg into the back leg to spread out the hamstring.

You look like you're about to get on the floor and suck a cock for Christ sake.

Fucking hell.

Get that front leg back gdi. Ball of the foot (the palm, not the heel) goes inside the arch of your back leg. Press the front leg into the back leg to spread out the hamstring.

You look like you're about to get on the floor and suck a cock for Christ sake.

you know I need coaching on posing!

Thanks for the input

Look at that hammy hang!! Look8ng like a tank my dude!

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

The only input I have at all is to keep things the same to make the comparison, i.e., dose the Omnitrope at the same as the black tops, 5 iu, instead of only 60-80%.

I will do that as long as I can deal with the sides. These genetics at 5iu a day are hard enough to deal with. Lethargy is killing me and so is the tightness in fingers

Back