HGH...Morning, afternoon, or night?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Member
    dosborn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    94

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    215298962

    HGH...Morning, afternoon, or night?

    I was curious as to when the best time to take HGH is? Myself, I'm currently on 4iu and have been taking it in the morning. Wasn't sure if morning or night is better.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,994

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,472
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,799
    Thanked in
    1,315 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dosborn View Post
    I was curious as to when the best time to take HGH is? Myself, I'm currently on 4iu and have been taking it in the morning. Wasn't sure if morning or night is better.
    I find it best put to use pre training.

    ironlion@keemail.me (email)
    ironlion-labs.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Member
    dosborn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    94

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    215298962

    Quote Originally Posted by dosborn View Post
    I was curious as to when the best time to take HGH is? Myself, I'm currently on 4iu and have been taking it in the morning. Wasn't sure if morning or night is better.
    Correction....I'm on 3 iu

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,612
    Thanked in
    5,134 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I like, 1hr Pre workout on training days and first thing in the morning on non training days.

    Been doing this for a while.

    As long as you take it every day it makes little difference though. Morning is better then night though imo.

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    12,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,444
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,546
    Thanked in
    1,084 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dosborn View Post
    I was curious as to when the best time to take HGH is? Myself, I'm currently on 4iu and have been taking it in the morning. Wasn't sure if morning or night is better.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2294131/

    Once a day injections vs twice a day injection
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubme...294131/related

    HUGE CONTEST, COVID-BOWL2020

  6. #6
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,739

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,932
    Thanked in
    1,328 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Good find

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    5,384

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    928
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,117
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I find for muscle growth, more than 5iu immediately post workout. For fat loss first thing in the morning with t4. For amazing sleep and recovery right before bed. This has worked best for me.

  8. #8
    Member
    dosborn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    94

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    215298962

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    That's a great article!

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,422

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    224
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    732
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I take 1.5 ius mornings fasted, 1.5 ius preworkout, then 2 in the evening. I'm 51 years old so I doubt I'm hurting any night time release like I had in my younger years.

    Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  10. #10
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    Good articles but I doubt many of us are GH deficient, therefore the trends are not likely applicable to us. Also in that second article, the two times a day vs 1 resulted in same serum levels. Higher IGF-1 but a lot of variance within each cohort and a difference of 50 units.
    Either way I tend to agree that taking in the morning is best as the normal peak occurs at night and most of us will be normal. If taking twice a day, I would take in the morning and an hour before working out.
    I have taken at night and it does indeed increase the quality of sleep but I question maximum effectiveness for desired results here due to natural GH peak occurring at night anyways.

  11. #11
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    Only 5IU post workout?- thought you would say 20 or 30 IU post workout
    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I find for muscle growth, more than 5iu immediately post workout. For fat loss first thing in the morning with t4. For amazing sleep and recovery right before bed. This has worked best for me.

  12. #12
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    BTW- Tony Bosch of Biogenesis fame supposedly had it timed perfectly for his clients. Dont know what the exact schedule was but it can probably be found online somewhere.

  13. #13
    Member
    dosborn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    94

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    215298962

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Good articles but I doubt many of us are GH deficient, therefore the trends are not likely applicable to us. Also in that second article, the two times a day vs 1 resulted in same serum levels. Higher IGF-1 but a lot of variance within each cohort and a difference of 50 units.
    Either way I tend to agree that taking in the morning is best as the normal peak occurs at night and most of us will be normal. If taking twice a day, I would take in the morning and an hour before working out.
    I have taken at night and it does indeed increase the quality of sleep but I question maximum effectiveness for desired results here due to natural GH peak occurring at night anyways.

    Like dawg16 pointed out, do you think us older folks (he's 51 and I'm 46) are releasing that much GH at night?

  14. #14
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    not as much as you did when you were younger but you will still be releasing your peak amount at nighttime.
    Quote Originally Posted by dosborn View Post
    Like dawg16 pointed out, do you think us older folks (he's 51 and I'm 46) are releasing that much GH at night?

  15. #15
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    Bosch's alleged regimen for ARod- Includes HGH dose and time
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...g-regimen.html

Similar Threads

  1. Good afternoon everyone!
    By kba in forum New Members
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2017, 04:46 PM
  2. Morning or night training
    By AJBsays in forum Training
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 03:08 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2015, 11:10 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 04:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums