• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥Blood Testing Protocol-Test E and C🔥

The thread was deleted for some reason but I believe a new link was posted with the protocol. I personally think that was wrong to handle it like that as there were a lot of good comments and some pretty good discussions that occurred in the original thread. I have no idea why it was deleted in the first place along with another thread that Heavy Iron posted regarding Watson Test Cyp which also had a lot of good information in the thread itself and maybe it's somewhere in the other posts but I believe it was a Sticky like the testing protocol was.

Anyway, the new link is below:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/89205-How-to-test-Testosterone-Cyp-Enan

Not sure it actually said "results may vary greatly" either but I might be wrong on that so if anyone has a screen shot or something that would clear that up. I believe it said something along the lines of "results may vary" but nothing about "greatly". Again, I could be wrong on that detail so I would love to see the original post put back up with all the comments included rather than just the protocol. Maybe one of the mods or admin would do that unless it was hard deleted from the site. Be good for all the members to see everything in that thread discussing these things.

Anyway, just in case the thread gets deleted again here is a copy paste version of the protocol as posted recently.

How to test Testosterone Cyp/Enan

How to test Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate

The following protocols must be followed exactly for at least 4 weeks. No other gear or ancillaries may be used during the first 4 weeks. If you have been on either dose for longer than 4 weeks you may get labs 7 days after your last injection.

All injections must be intramuscular (IM). The first week is a front-load.

Testing Protocol - (for labs that only range up to 1,500ng/dl):

Day 1. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 3. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 7. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 14. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 21. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Post lab results once you receive them. Please be specific about the dose, ester and protocol you used in your first post.

Passing results should be about 1,345 ng/dl +or- 139 ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Testing Protocol #2 - (for labs that range ABOVE 1,500ng/dL):

Day 1. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 3. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 7. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 14. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 21. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl +or- 150ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Failure to follow protocol exactly will result in useless results.

Reference Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

Pharmacokinetics of Testosterone cypionate Injection

Source: Schulte-Beerbuhl, 1980 Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

Very good information to know. Thank you sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Much appreciated sir. Thank you for the info.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for info.

So what is the threshold for a cycle,vs trt. I was told and read that 200/250 was trt. 500 or< was a cycle.

Back