• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to get FREE Dispense Quick gear.

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello ASF family, we are asking for your help and support. Please help us create awareness and assist our advertising campaign by flying our Dispense quick banner in your signature.

Biweekly i will pick 1 person who is flying the banner at random and send them a freebie! The winners will be announced in a sticky thread i create for DQ members who have Dispense Quick signatures.

here is a link to our banner and also an attachment for your convenience.

Thank you for all of your support!!

http://www.ironmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/DispenseQuick_banner728.jpg

TO ATTACHE BANNER FOLLOW BELOW INSTRUCTIONS.
* FIRST- COPY ABOVE BANNER LINK.
* GO TO SETTINGS AT TOP RIGHT OF PAGE.
* SELECT EDIT SIGNATURE TAB ON LEFT OF SETTINGS PAGE.
* SELECT THE "INSERT IMAGE" BUTTON ( LOOKS LIKE A TREE) AND PASTE THE BANNER LINK.

NOW YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ATTACHED OUR BANNER! THANK YOU!!

Last edited:
It shows that it is my signature in the settings menu, but it wont appear. I had to add pic by url to get it to show here. I tried. Welcome back.

DispenseQuick_banner728.jpg

Last edited:
woopse, some typos.

Hello ASF family, we are asking for your help and support. Please help us create awareness and assist our advertising campaign by flying our Dispense quick banner in your signature.

Biweekly i will pick 1 person who is flying the banner at random and send them a freebie! The winners will be announced in a sticky thread i create for DQ members who have Dispense Quick signatures.
Thank you for all of your support!!

TO ATTACH BANNER FOLLOW BELOW INSTRUCTIONS.

BANNER LINK:
http://www.ironmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/DispenseQuick_banner728.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* FIRST- COPY ABOVE BANNER LINK.
* GO TO SETTINGS AT TOP RIGHT OF PAGE.
* SELECT EDIT SIGNATURE TAB ON LEFT OF SETTINGS PAGE.
* SELECT THE "INSERT IMAGE" BUTTON ( LOOKS LIKE A TREE) AND PASTE THE BANNER LINK.

NOW YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ATTACHED OUR BANNER! THANK YOU!!

testing to see if I'm a complete moron :thinking:

yup..lol!!!

no tree icon! lemme try again later

you are very close. instead of pasting the link in the text box, look above the text box and find the "attach image" icon. ( looks like a tree inside a picture frame)
then paste the URL there.
Damn it looks like I did it wrong

I tried, but don't have enough post. Which is fine, but been on other boards for years

I tried, but don't have enough post. Which is fine, but been on other boards for years
lol every new member says this like all of a sudden you’ll have everyone’s respect because you’ve been a long time member on other boards lol.

I don’t care what you look like you have 16 post here your brand new. Barely made it through breakfast yet.

did you ever clear your inbox? Ted was trying to reply to your pm haha. The pot calling the kettle black around here
Yes sir , but didn't get back to him in time , judging from what everyone has said , maybe that was a good thing

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Back