Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin. Why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

Bitcoin. Why?

Why do we continue to use Bitcoin as a form of currency despite its drastic drop over and over again? Is there no other way to transfer currency to our sources?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    Why do we continue to use Bitcoin as a form of currency despite its drastic drop over and over again? Is there no other way to transfer currency to our sources?
    Because itís more anonymous for one. And I donít think sources are holding that bitcoin for months at a time. Itís a rather quick exchange time - to the time itís sold. Being bought and sold that quickly a loss of 1% or a gain of 1% is prolly just as likely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu7 View Post
    Because itís more anonymous for one. And I donít think sources are holding that bitcoin for months at a time. Itís a rather quick exchange time - to the time itís sold. Being bought and sold that quickly a loss of 1% or a gain of 1% is prolly just as likely.
    Agreed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

I second that, I much rather use btc over money order. For one you know it will always go through oppose to MO I had one rejected and had to go back for a refund, not fun. However I do get you point Nyde on the fluctuation of the value because I can see it change live while Iím in my wallet and usually send a dollar more to cover if it drops a few cents, but like Ryu7 said, itís such a quick transaction the small fluctuations donít matter. Just my opinion 🤪

PIT POSSE SOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    789 Posts
    Rep Points

Im with nyde. Fuck bitcoin, its for steers and queers

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,994 Posts
    Rep Points

I've used BTC a few times, it was inconvenient to wait 10 days for the bank wire transfer to clear. I lost out on 5 kits of MT2 from IMR's closeout sale, IMF refunded me my cash, however, I would have rather had the MT2. Currently not a fan of BTC. It's definitely a high risk if you're using it for an investment vehicle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts
    Rep Points

Sure there is plenty of them. But Bitcoin has one more trick in sleeve besides anonymity. It's the transaction speed that matters. The faster the source get it the faster he will send your order. Right now Bitcoin is a perfect tool for that.

Yeah, I still remember insane slow transactions last year due to all the hype around it. But right the situation is back to normal (aside from drastic drop)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I've used BTC a few times, it was inconvenient to wait 10 days for the bank wire transfer to clear. I lost out on 5 kits of MT2 from IMR's closeout sale, IMF refunded me my cash, however, I would have rather had the MT2. Currently not a fan of BTC. It's definitely a high risk if you're using it for an investment vehicle.
    Try LibertyX on your smart phone, you can get btc in matter of minutes with cash.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,185 Posts
    Rep Points

The fastest and easiest way to send btc is by just using a btc atm. You simply deposit the amount of cash you want to send, just like you would at the banks atm. It stores it in a temporary wallet for you, then go to the atm website and type in the info you received from the place your trying to pay (their wallet numbers) and youíre done. No bank accounts or waiting for a certain time frame. Itís faster than using wu or mg too.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,994 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cr3eepp View Post
    Try LibertyX on your smart phone, you can get btc in matter of minutes with cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    The fastest and easiest way to send btc is by just using a btc atm. You simply deposit the amount of cash you want to send, just like you would at the banks atm. It stores it in a temporary wallet for you, then go to the atm website and type in the info you received from the place your trying to pay (their wallet numbers) and youíre done. No bank accounts or waiting for a certain time frame. Itís faster than using wu or mg too.

Right here^^^ is exactly why I love this forum. Thanks for the intel fellas!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Yep exactly, LibertyX is the same way. Some places have kiosk you put your $ directly into and others you pay the clerk, normally by the time I walk out the door refresh my wallet itís in there. Every now and again the service might be down for them to reload their coins, but thatís not often.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,185 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cr3eepp View Post
    Yep exactly, LibertyX is the same way. Some places have kiosk you put your $ directly into and others you pay the clerk, normally by the time I walk out the door refresh my wallet itís in there. Every now and again the service might be down for them to reload their coins, but thatís not often.
    Exactly. The longest I had to wait after making the deposit was an hour. The best part is, I donít have to link my bank account or deal with people who canít understand English.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,185 Posts
    Rep Points

Bitcoin. Why?

Just googl ďBitcoin atm near meĒ and theyíll all pop up. The atm will give you instructions on how to do everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

You got it brother.

EA-Team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

set up a coinbase account super easy from there on to buy bitcoin and pay for your gear to who ever U want to
    www.eanexxtec.net

dee151boardrepmanager@gmail.com

If you need to get ahold of me. Hit me up on the Above email.