Question on injection pain and PIP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Question on injection pain and PIP.

Okay, hopefully there is someone out there that understands what I'm about to say.

For a long time people have talked about how to make "painless" gear. I think this is an over simplification. We use the term PIP to describe any pain after injection. I think this is inadequate and leads to a bunch of confusion and missinformation. In my experience there are in fact 2 types of PIP. One is what I would think should be termed PIP. In example, tren ace gives me a burning senstion usually a half and hour or so after injection that subsides within an hour or so. The other is what I think should be rightfully termed delayed PIP or long acting PIP or soreness PIP. My example here is the sore stiffness that I, for one, get with prop. It takes a day or so to hit and it is characterized by soreness, stiffness, that can be painful. This PIP feels more sore than burning.

Does my analysis ring true with everyone elses experience?

If so, then with this context, do we have methods for one or the other and/or both types of PIP? It seems everytime this question is asked its without this context and the resolutions seem inadequate or not correctly pointed. I know I for one would gladly take the immediate burning PIP if it meant I could forgo the longer lasting delayed PIP. The burning comes and goes and doesn't effect my lifts but the dleyaed long lasting PIP does. I was thinking maybe going up in solvent or switching to guaiacol. I figured that the trade for the burn would be a reduction in the delayed long acting PIP. Does this reasoning hold true in practice?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points

PIP is a tricky thing, There are so many things that can cause it, including one's own natural response to the ester and particular oil. I am on TRT and do some blasting, so I'm guessing I have done well over 1000 injects with test-e, test-c, tren-a and deca in the last two years. I have used pharma grade (Upjohn, Watson, etc, test). My experience is this.....

If you hit a nerve, or a blood vessel, you can get the delayed PIP or even almost immediate pain of which you speak. You can ALSO get the delayed soreness from just poorly brewed gear (balance of ba, bb and hormone). Case in point. With pharma grade gear, in my experience, I'll NEVER have pain a day or two later. But many UGL's I will. The UGL's will tell you this is normal.... bullshit. Poorly brewed gear for sure.

To be specific, not to plug a sponsor, but AY for example provides pain free oils..... because they know what they are doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    PIP is a tricky thing, There are so many things that can cause it, including one's own natural response to the ester and particular oil. I am on TRT and do some blasting, so I'm guessing I have done well over 1000 injects with test-e, test-c, tren-a and deca in the last two years. I have used pharma grade (Upjohn, Watson, etc, test). My experience is this.....

If you hit a nerve, or a blood vessel, you can get the delayed PIP or even almost immediate pain of which you speak. You can ALSO get the delayed soreness from just poorly brewed gear (balance of ba, bb and hormone). Case in point. With pharma grade gear, in my experience, I'll NEVER have pain a day or two later. But many UGL's I will. The UGL's will tell you this is normal.... bullshit. Poorly brewed gear for sure.

To be specific, not to plug a sponsor, but AY for example provides pain free oils..... because they know what they are doing.

I'm familiar with hitting blood vesels. That can defintely leave you with some soreness and nice bruising. I've been on home brew for a while and ran the same oil with different compounds including different esters of test, so it is not the oil. The ester definitely plays a role here but I've ran prop from sources that is without PIP for me. So even though the ester plays a part, I know it is possible for it to be mitigated. I am just interested if anyone has an idea as to how thats done.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points

Home brew is not my thing. PM Basskiller. He is the man when it comes to home brewing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post

Does this hold true for virgin muscles? i.e. no pain with test prop froma good source as you mentioned?