• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Walking Dead

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is anyone still watching this show and actually enjoying it? The wife still thinks it is awesome, but I've pretty much been done for the past few years. And after the BIG lead up to "Rick dies this season"...and then he doesn't...I just can't take anything about this show even remotely serious any more. Maybe it's just Monday and I feel like having a rant. :paddle:

All the weak emotional kooks on that show need to be fed to the zombies so the strong ones can survive. I lost interest when it got too warm and fuzzy, there wouldn't be time for that shit if it happened in real life. Only time to forage, train to kill shit, and kill shit. The whole emo thing really turned me off

Emo may have hit the nail on the head. Because it feels like it's being written by teens at this point. Weak story lines and ham-handed plot "twists".

Emo may have hit the nail on the head. Because it feels like it's being written by teens at this point. Weak story lines and ham-handed plot "twists".
Exactly. Weak story line, too much feel good bullshit, and lame plot twists like you said. I used to like it but after a couple seasons it just got redundant.

What's funny is my fiancee just shed me if I wanted to watch it again. I said no, I'd rather watch garbage like chef Emeril eating stuff around the world lol

Lost interest 3 or 4 season ago, lame same old shit. Kill zombies, someone good dies, kill zombies, bad guy shows up, kill zombies, fight bad guy, kill zombies.

Stopped a few years ago myself but really the episode that had the most gore was when Negan killed Glen and a few others with the bat. That was brutal. I agree the show has gone to shit, either that or we all have ADD.
Kind of funny how killing the zombies isnt considered going too far or gory but live humans graphically killing live humans is too much for television. I remember that episode causing a stink in the public eye.

Game of Thrones final season coming......

Just sayn

Game of Thrones final season coming......

Just sayn
Didn't they go all SJW for the last one? I really like the show but the last season before the final one got a little soft for me lol

Didn't they go all SJW for the last one? I really like the show but the last season before the final one got a little soft for me lol

Yeah a little softer but still good....good enough to watch the final season.

i only watched the first 3 seasons , they were pretty entretaining.

Better call Saul is pretty good

WD is extremely lame these days. We tuned in to see Rick die, only to see his daughter (now at age 10 or so) some bad-ass with a gun, sword and "Coral's" hat. Really stupid...

View attachment 37118

Might have to watch- Not near as good as Breaking Bad I imagine, correct?
correct....but they tie them together really well...plus Kim Wexler is smoking hot!

Bailed after Glen got slugged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back