• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes....

Sfw

Please take my Pole/Poll
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey ya'lls. I'm starting a little journal that i'd like to call "the comeback". But i dont want to get ahead of myself and seem pretentious. This will be a mini-abuser for now.

Heres a little info: Ive been off the gear-wagon for almost 3 yrs. In that time, my training became nonexistent and my diet was horrendous. I engaged in some pushups/dips/pull ups and on occasion, body weight squats/lunges. But this was futile and my physique deteriorated.

Ive used Z for years prior to my hiatus and always yielded good results. Ive run several logs here and on Ironmag as well. So, I'm sure with the right training, diet and gears (and God help me, muscle memory) i should get back in decent shape by the new year.

Im 39, 5'9" 195 lbs. Bodyfat has to be at or above 20% based on how i look.

I started the injectables 11-12 days ago, using aprox 200 mgs of tren/wk and 400 mgs of Test/wk. Im keeping things on the low-dose side until i acclimate. Once gains slow down and i adjust, ill ramp things up a tad.

I began the dbol 5-6 days ago @ 40 mgs. I waited to start the dbol so i could time it for the arrival of the olympic weights i ordered, which came on 10/18. I trained with actual iron for the first time in almost 3 years and It felt good. I missed that feeling. Truly.

On the 18th, I performed deadlifts @ around 200 lbs (4 sets), shrugs 100-200 lbs (4 sets), bicep curls around 100 lbs (8 sets) and overhead barbell presses around 135 lbs. (5 sets)

The 19th, Close grip bench for triceps 135 lbs and overhead Extensions @ around 80-100 lbs. Calf raises while holding the bar, i loaded up to around 200 lbs and did 5 sets. These numbers are a mere shadow of what was. I can only get better from here.

My diet is aprox 3k cals. Macro percentages: protein 50, fat 25, carbs 25. Ive had good results with this ratio in the past. I'll be training 5-6 days a week. Cardio probably 2 x wk until further notice. Id like to do it 4xwk but im being realistic.

Ill get some before pics up this weekend.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20181019_055852.jpg
    20181019_055852.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 132
Thanks yo!

Alright, before pics on deck. Very pale, blubbed and unjerked. and this is actually an improvement from a month or two ago. It can only get better from here though.

Saturday i hit back for the first time in a while. Bent over rows, struggled but completed 8 sets ranging from the bar to 135 lbs. wide and narrow grips.

Sunday, hit triceps and calves again. Similar weight and intensity.

Today, monday, performed 5 sets of squats ranging from 95 lbs to 155 lbs. Felt great, struggled a bit but the pump felt great. Feels nice to get back into it.
Hit chest as well. Performed 3 sets of floor presses ranging from 135 to 165 lbs. Weighted dips 4 sets. two sets with 25lbs and two with 50 lbs.
Finished off with two big sets of pushups.

Diet has been going well. Hunger is increasing, which is a good sign. Bench and adjustable DB's should be here in 5 days or so. Hopefully in a month or two, i'll need to pick up more olympic plates.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 72
ahh yeah I remember your logs from asf... I predict hyper efficient hydoxycut style results

I hope so ^ Feeling stronger by the day.

As of this morn, scale shows that im 199.6, while slightly more definition is beginning to emerge. Even a vein or two that i havent seen in a while.

Dom's are as expected, especially in legs. but not debilitating.

Monday: Hit Bi's and Shoulders. Performed 7 sets of bicep curls with 95 lbs-135 lbs and 6 sets of reverse curls with 65-75 lbs. Arms seem to be the fastest bodypart to show improvement. Genetics i suppose.

Shoulders - 7 sets overhead presses ranging from 95 to 135 followed by 3 sets of upright rows @ 75 lbs. Tried a few lateral raises with the 25's but form was sloppy and it seemed like too much weight at this time.

Tuesday: Deadlifts and Shrugs. Well, my pull strength seems to be increasing substantially. Performed 5 sets of deadlifts. The last 3 sets were 255 x 6, 260 x 5 and 265 x 5. I feel like i should be able to break the 300 mark in a week. Maybe 2, tops.

Shrugs - 5 sets. The last 3 @ 225 x 8, 235 x 8 and 255 x 5.

Cardio: Honestly, i havent.

View attachment 36894

As i look in the mirror, im seeing improvements. I'm still Hoping my muscle memory isnt suffering from alzheimers.

Awesome, good to have you back. I remember you from years ago. Guess I'm not the only one that took a long hiatus. I'll be following along! Kill it man!

Things are progressing decently, imo. Boosted tren to 300/wk. Test and dbol at same doses. Nips feel...noticeably sensitive. I doubt its prolactin related, Im using Mucuna and wellbutrin. My dopamine should be high enough to stave off those issues. So, Im thinking its the letro im using. To play it safe, i ordered some more from a reportedly legit supplier. Wish i had some EP brand on deck, but i dont. So we'll see how this research place works out.

My morning weight is at 204 lbs. Appetite is increasing dramatically, so im listening to my body. I started at 3k cals, bumped to 3.5k, and now 4k. Feels like everything im eating is going straight into muscle production. Starting to wake up in the middle of the night sweating. I forgot how creepy that shit was. Sweating and teeth chattering at the same time. Feeling hypo, raiding the fridge at 3 am. I love/hate tren <3

Thursday 10/25 - Not sure what i did. I cant find it in my notebook but i know i trained.

Friday 10/26 -
5 sets of floor presses. Managed to put up 225 x 6 on my last set. Baby steps but im still moving in the right direction. 5 sets of weighted dips ranging from 25lbs to 50lbs. 10-20 rep sets.
Core work. weighted sit ups and leg raises.

Saturday 10/27 - legs
5 sets of squats. 135 x 25, 145 x 20, 155 x 15, 135 x 20, 135 x 15. I feel like i can go much heavier. However, i need a squat rack. Im lifting this weight off the floor and then having to push-press it off my shoulders to return it to the ground. Once i get this rack, its on. I finally got the bench and the olympic adjustable DB's. A rack is next. No, im not joining a gym.
Calves - 7 sets of calf raises, holding the bar. Started light, then Went heavy'ish. Loaded the bar up to 265. Grip strength is still a work in progress. Skin starting to peel of the new callouses ive acquired

Sunday 10/28 - Biceps and shoulders
10 sets of bicep curls. stayed on the light side. Stayed at 95 lbs and stuck to 10-20 rep ranges. Performed 3 sets of reverse curls with the same weight. slow negatives, sets of 12.
10 sets of shoulders. 7 sets of overhead presses. Ramped up to 135, even did some behind neck shit. Finished off with 3 sets of lateral raises. High rep shit, 10 lbs.

Monday 10/29 - Chest and Tri's
Chest. 12 sets.
3 sets of incline bench. I feel like the strength is almost there but im struggling with balance. Thats my biggest issue right now. Keeping that bar stable and good form. 6 sets of flat bench. Never went above 225. Finished off with 3 sets of pushups to failure.
Triceps. 8 sets. Over head ext's ranging from 65 to 75. Skull crushers, 65 lbs felt good. Decent pumps.
Core. Crunches and leg raises.

Ill likely do deadlifts today. Probably traps as well. Cant wait. Been looking at old vids of myself pulling 500, squatting 455 and push pressing 255....and it doesnt seem so far off now. Once you envision something and absolutely believe without doubt, it manifests. Universal laws.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 39
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 40
Welcome back bro. Been a min lol. Glad to hear you’re getting back to the grind man. Your logs were always fun to follow. I too took a hiatus for a little over a year. You and I are starting back in about the same shape. I’m 3 weeks back in the gym. Best of luck bro. Sub’d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back