• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another Purple Panda Touch Down

MassiveFish

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Experimenting a little while on cruise

Black top- Triptorelin

Red top- TB-500

Green top- IGF 1-LR3

And Test E 250

Took a few extra days then normal but Panda always comes in yet again.
05f9e1462e075b2f20199cc1fd1c7b7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question wtf is triptorelin? I
Know quite a bit about peptides never seen it

Trip is used to stimulate gindatropins I think 100mcg is supposed to be an entire pct

Let us know how the trip works out

After my first injection last night I had a very weird surge of mental sharpness and focus that subsided and I felt a very weird kind pulse in my balls and some general feeling of well being. Throughout the night and right now I’ve been pissing like a race horse which is the only side effect I’ve gotten. Other then that I’m feeling good and kinda feel like my brain is “Reset” hard to explain once u do it. I was shut down real real real bad especially after cycling to nandrolones together last cycle. Anyways I’m still cruising but the added LH and FH should be nice .

After my first injection last night I had a very weird surge of mental sharpness and focus that subsided and I felt a very weird kind pulse in my balls and some general feeling of well being. Throughout the night and right now I’ve been pissing like a race horse which is the only side effect I’ve gotten. Other then that I’m feeling good and kinda feel like my brain is “Reset” hard to explain once u do it. I was shut down real real real bad especially after cycling to nandrolones together last cycle. Anyways I’m still cruising but the added LH and FH should be nice .

Im definitely trying this out next cycle.

Quick question wtf is triptorelin? I
Know quite a bit about peptides never seen it

Triptorelin is a gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist (GnRH). GnRH is responsible for signaling the brain to produce Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). These hormones are used to produce testosterone and sperm. Triptorelin signals the HPTA to produce more GnRH, therefore it signals the pituitary gland to produce LH and FSH, which means that more testosterone is produced in males. The correct dosing with Triptorelin is very important because too much GnRH can lead to hormone production shut down.

Wouldn't the effect be negated if you're on any form of test?

Back