• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Princesses punisher log

gymprincess1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My story is long ao i will keep it short. I have had a hard life overall. Previously i ate myself to 225lb at a size 20. Decided it was time for a change. Lost weight and got down to 155lbs. Then started bodybuilding and have never stopped. Almost 2 years ago i got pregnant where once again I blew up to 221lbs. Lost the baby weight and have continued towards being a better me each year. This log will include cycles, training, diet, and mental state overall during the process. I will also have monthly progress pics and measurements. Possibly a few throughout as well. So far I have already lost 5.5lbs and about 1% bf with diet, hiit, and sarms. Moving forward here is what I am starting with

Cycle- 10mg valkyrie var SR9009 30mg (split into 4 doses) gw50156 20mg (split am and 1hr before training) Eca stack 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

This will be for 2 weeks and then will bump to 15mg of var and 30mg of primo (split into 2x a week) This will be my first time using it and pinning. I will be starting slow to assure I am not getting any unwanted sides.

DIET- currently at 247p 54f 186c mod days, 237c high days, and 134c low days. I have 2 high, 2 mod, 3 low. Cheat meal is on one of my high carb days. This will stay the same until i see weightloss at a stall.

TRAINING- HIIT 2-3x a week. Weight training is usually 1.5 to 2 hours. I hit one body part a day sometimes putting shoulders and arms together. HIIT is done on smaller muscle group days.

Starting weight was 184.4 23.7% bf

Current weight is 179.0lbs and 22.9% bf

Here are photos from today. I might have to put in 2 posts. I also have my measurements. I use cm since it's a little more accurate.

Thanks to all who join me on this journey!
Screenshot_20180809-100251_Sheets.jpeg20180809_094551.jpeg20180809_094457.jpeg20180809_094441.jpeg20180809_094347.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I never would've guessed you were at 225 at one point. You've really done great! I'll be following along for sure. Your logs are always solid!

BTW, I bet you have a hell of a time finding pants that fit lol. Your legs and ass combined with the small waist are so difficult to shop for. My fiancee is exactly the same way now, her legs are getting bigger and her waist keeps getting smaller lol. She can't find shit!

You're doing extremely well. Keep it up.

JMcF

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Your going to make great progress because your drive is inspiring. You forgot to tell these guys how strong you are. Like power lifter strong. You got this princess. I'll be following along for sure.
Yeah no shit! She puts me to shame on a surprising amount of lifts lol

I never would've guessed you were at 225 at one point. You've really done great! I'll be following along for sure. Your logs are always solid!

BTW, I bet you have a hell of a time finding pants that fit lol. Your legs and ass combined with the small waist are so difficult to shop for. My fiancee is exactly the same way now, her legs are getting bigger and her waist keeps getting smaller lol. She can't find shit!
Haha, this is true. I currently only can wear gym clothes or stretchy material pants or skirts. Tops are trouble too with a wider back. But i am committed to find a few outfits of normal clothes lol.

Your going to make great progress because your drive is inspiring. You forgot to tell these guys how strong you are. Like power lifter strong. You got this princess. I'll be following along for sure.
Thank you! Yes i guess I could have shared a few numbers.

- bench is 215 max, 205lbs for 5 and just finished 195 for 5x5
- squat is 335lbs max 325lbs for 3 and 285lbs 5x5
- deads 325lbs for 3, 315lbs for 5 and 275lbs 5x5

Hopefully i can continue to climb!

Haha, this is true. I currently only can wear gym clothes or stretchy material pants or skirts. Tops are trouble too with a wider back. But i am committed to find a few outfits of normal clothes lol.

Hey if you find a particular brand that fits please let me know. We're right at the point where we have to buy her new clothes because nothing fits anymore!

She has the same problem with her back too lol. Her boobs have shrunk to nothing now but her back is wider so it's becoming another challenge

Thank you! Yes i guess I could have shared a few numbers.

- bench is 215 max, 205lbs for 5 and just finished 195 for 5x5
- squat is 335lbs max 325lbs for 3 and 285lbs 5x5
- deads 325lbs for 3, 315lbs for 5 and 275lbs 5x5

Hopefully i can continue to climb!

Haha you bench the same as me, squat about 20lb more, and I don't deadlift anymore lol. I can do some nice rack pulls though lol

IML Gear Cream!
You carry that 179 lbs really well. That weight makes for a good sized female, you just happen to look alot better than most woman at that poundage. Great starting point.

How tall are you? What is your goal weight?

Hey if you find a particular brand that fits please let me know. We're right at the point where we have to buy her new clothes because nothing fits anymore!

She has the same problem with her back too lol. Her boobs have shrunk to nothing now but her back is wider so it's becoming another challenge
I will. Just tried a bunch of shit. It was a bust. I did get some joe jeans but when i bend down my butt tries to fall out.

Ditto huge back no boobs. A baby b cup but the band is 38. I can't even buy my actual size because victoria secret only does 38c. So i get those and the padding gives the illusion i have a little more.

You carry that 179 lbs really well. That weight makes for a good sized female, you just happen to look alot better than most woman at that poundage. Great starting point.

How tall are you? What is your goal weight?
Thank you. I am almost 5'7. Would like to be 165-170lbs

My story is long ao i will keep it short. I have had a hard life overall. Previously i ate myself to 225lb at a size 20. Decided it was time for a change. Lost weight and got down to 155lbs. Then started bodybuilding and have never stopped. Almost 2 years ago i got pregnant where once again I blew up to 221lbs. Lost the baby weight and have continued towards being a better me each year. This log will include cycles, training, diet, and mental state overall during the process. I will also have monthly progress pics and measurements. Possibly a few throughout as well. So far I have already lost 5.5lbs and about 1% bf with diet, hiit, and sarms. Moving forward here is what I am starting with

Cycle- 10mg valkyrie var SR9009 30mg (split into 4 doses) gw50156 20mg (split am and 1hr before training) Eca stack 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

This will be for 2 weeks and then will bump to 15mg of var and 30mg of primo (split into 2x a week) This will be my first time using it and pinning. I will be starting slow to assure I am not getting any unwanted sides.

DIET- currently at 247p 54f 186c mod days, 237c high days, and 134c low days. I have 2 high, 2 mod, 3 low. Cheat meal is on one of my high carb days. This will stay the same until i see weightloss at a stall.

TRAINING- HIIT 2-3x a week. Weight training is usually 1.5 to 2 hours. I hit one body part a day sometimes putting shoulders and arms together. HIIT is done on smaller muscle group days.

Starting weight was 184.4 23.7% bf

Current weight is 179.0lbs and 22.9% bf

Here are photos from today. I might have to put in 2 posts. I also have my measurements. I use cm since it's a little more accurate.

Thanks to all who join me on this journey!
View attachment 35529View attachment 35530View attachment 35531View attachment 35532View attachment 35533

Subbed!
We are in store for another incredible gymprincess log without a doubt!
Youve made incredible changes in the past and shown you can accomplish anything you set Your mind to!
Your will and determination are insane! Cant wait To see you achieve your goals and the changes you make with that unwavering focus you have!!! Your Looking great! Time to kill it. If you need anything. You know how to reach me...

Subbed!
We are in store for another incredible gymprincess log without a doubt!
Youve made incredible changes in the past and shown you can accomplish anything you set Your mind to!
Your will and determination are insane! Cant wait To see you achieve your goals and the changes you make with that unwavering focus you have!!! Your Looking great! Time to kill it. If you need anything. You know how to reach me...
Thanks Macedog!

Hi everyone. I have almost the same routine every Friday. Every other friday, i give myself a nice reset. Will be going to a Chinese buffet using the hibachi bar and sushi bar. Everything is still weighed out and logged. I just make sure I don't get butter and my plate is mainly chicken breast along with 10 pieces of sushi. It is also my high carb day. Later will be legs and my cheat meal. My cheat meal isn't actually weighed or tracked but I stick to high protein, low fat carb snacks in between to assure I am not going crazy over my calories and macros.

New low weigh in - 176.6 lbs

Will share leg workout later if there is time!

Hello everyone!

Friday was decent. Nice cheat meal and Legs. Didn't go as planned.... hams cramped up but finished through it.

V squat modified- 2 sets of 10 4 plates. 2 sets of 10 6 plates. 5 reps at 8 plates.

Straight leg deads- 135lbs 12 reps 2 sets of 10 @ 185lbs.

Cramped up here.....

Hack squat- 2 plates 10 reps, 4 plates 10 reps, 5 plates 5 reps.

Incline leg press single leg- slow concentrated reps
- 2 plates 4x20
- modified 4x10

Double leg extra deep- 4 plates 3x15 superset with calves
6 plates 2x10

Leg extensions- 80lbs 20 reps, 10 reps 65lbs 3x15.

Today havent been hungry so food is slacking and did a rest day

-Double scoop protein shake
- 8oz chicken and 6oz of asparagus cheese pasta

Will force some food for the rest of the day.

Get Shredded!
Hey Babes !!!!

Sorry Im late to the party :kiss:
But I definitely wouldn't miss it !
You got this hun. Kinda Jelly ;) have had a bit of a change of plan tho….Ill have to drop you a note

Hello everyone!

Friday was decent. Nice cheat meal and Legs. Didn't go as planned.... hams cramped up but finished through it.

V squat modified- 2 sets of 10 4 plates. 2 sets of 10 6 plates. 5 reps at 8 plates.

Straight leg deads- 135lbs 12 reps 2 sets of 10 @ 185lbs.

Cramped up here.....

Hack squat- 2 plates 10 reps, 4 plates 10 reps, 5 plates 5 reps.

Incline leg press single leg- slow concentrated reps
- 2 plates 4x20
- modified 4x10

Double leg extra deep- 4 plates 3x15 superset with calves
6 plates 2x10

Leg extensions- 80lbs 20 reps, 10 reps 65lbs 3x15.

Today havent been hungry so food is slacking and did a rest day

-Double scoop protein shake
- 8oz chicken and 6oz of asparagus cheese pasta

Will force some food for the rest of the day.

We have actually been discussing this for weeks GC. Its somewhat stressfull……. when you get pants big enough to fit your quads and boot, the waist is huuuuuuuge and your pants are always falling down. Tell your fiancé she could try Not your Daughters Jeans, kinda plain but more "woman" fit LOL. PAIGE jeans can work for legs and a booty. I have some Beija Flor, hard to find or have to order online, but OMG...to die for :) And then there are Freddys WR UP. Pretty sure these would work HAAHAAHAAAA
xlmf1r-l.jpg

Hey Babes !!!!

Sorry Im late to the party :kiss:
But I definitely wouldn't miss it !
You got this hun. Kinda Jelly ;) have had a bit of a change of plan tho….Ill have to drop you a note
Love you!!!! Thanks for stopping by and following along!

We have actually been discussing this for weeks GC. Its somewhat stressfull……. when you get pants big enough to fit your quads and boot, the waist is huuuuuuuge and your pants are always falling down. Tell your fiancé she could try Not your Daughters Jeans, kinda plain but more "woman" fit LOL. PAIGE jeans can work for legs and a booty. I have some Beija Flor, hard to find or have to order online, but OMG...to die for :) And then there are Freddys WR UP. Pretty sure these would work HAAHAAHAAAA
View attachment 35591
Which brand is in the pic? I took the one jeans back just wasn't comfy. I got 2 cheap pair but nothing super cute.

Can there brands be bought at Macy's or buckle? I have no clue where to buy the brands

Good morning! Mod carb day today, chest tonight.

Breakfast- 10 whites, 1/2 serving of turkey crumble, 1 serving reduced fat mozzarella and 40g of oats

Macros-54p 32c 11f
53154263da64838332ff160091dd410a.jpg

Awesome, thank you!
View attachment 35591

Lunch was 2 oz of spinach and ricotta and 7.52 oz chicken breast

2 scoop protein shake

Tonights workout

Bench-
135lbs 10
155lbs 5
185lbs 3
205lbs 2x3
185lbs 5
185lbs 6 dropset 135lbs 8

Smith incline-
2 plates- 8,7,10. Dropset 7,3,3

Cables decline- 15,9,10
Cables- 10,11,10
Cables incline- 10,10,

Abs- 3x25

Hiit- stairmaster 10 rounds level 12

Which brand is in the pic? I took the one jeans back just wasn't comfy. I got 2 cheap pair but nothing super cute.

Can there brands be bought at Macy's or buckle? I have no clue where to buy the brands

These Are the Freddys WR.....I REALLY REALLY believe I need these pants in my life LOLZ!!!!! Im all over these bad boys haa haaa haaaa
I think Macys and Buckle might carry the Si Sono, which are VERY similar to freddys. Ill send ya a pic of mine. Has the same pocket design and are very stretchy

Lunch was 2 oz of spinach and ricotta and 7.52 oz chicken breast

2 scoop protein shake

Tonights workout

Bench-
135lbs 10
155lbs 5
185lbs 3
205lbs 2x3
185lbs 5
185lbs 6 dropset 135lbs 8

Smith incline-
2 plates- 8,7,10. Dropset 7,3,3

Cables decline- 15,9,10
Cables- 10,11,10
Cables incline- 10,10,

Abs- 3x25

Hiit- stairmaster 10 rounds level 12

DAYUM girl !!!! killin it :) I impressed myself on the crossramp today and squatted with nothing but the bar :cool:
I want badly to try and catch you ….but I cant ;)
Your taking your fish oil I hope young lady :kiss:

Back