• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Drug Bust Yields Over $15K Worth of Steroids, Along With Guns, Cash Drug Bust Yields

What a staged photo, the first couple stacks of money are mostly 1’s and 5’s behind the single $100 bill they put in front. If they think that’s a huge bust I’m in trouble.....

I noticed they did not mention whether or not the guns were legal... and where are the 100 vials?? Looks like a cycle to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Far from $15k worth of steroids lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What a staged photo, the first couple stacks of money are mostly 1’s and 5’s behind the single $100 bill they put in front. If they think that’s a huge bust I’m in trouble.....
. Laying a colorful hundred in front of each pile. Gotta love the gun to the right set up ever so nice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine recently got busted the same way. They pulled him over then another team searched his place. His lawyer got him off though. They didn't have probable cause to pull him over in the first place. All charges were dropped.

I noticed they did not mention whether or not the guns were legal... and where are the 100 vials?? Looks like a cycle to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the combination of guns and any controlled substance makes the possession of the guns illegal. 18 U.S.C. 924(c)

Thats hardly a bust ...looks like most guys personal stash to be honest ...and his place of business could be the reason he had cash and guns ....idk Im not buyin it, thats all personal stash he had at his house and business imo.....

Thats hardly a bust ...looks like most guys personal stash to be honest ...and his place of business could be the reason he had cash and guns ....idk Im not buyin it, thats all personal stash he had at his house and business imo.....
Did you read the story?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't see any 100 vials of gear. They are more excited to show off the guns and money lol.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

You have to click on the pic to see the rest of the pics. I still don't see $15K in gear, but pills add up pretty quick and don't take up much room. Plus, it mentioned narcotics, so the reporting may just be crappy and it's $15K in drugs overall. It's the gun+drugs combo that will really screw him.

Yeah like Ventura doesn’t have a gang problem let’s worry about some guy and a couple of bottles

Lol. They "estimated the street value of the vials alone at around $15,000" hahahahaha that's $150 a pop

More fake fake fake news, it's just disgusting! :coffee:

Unfortunately I paid 120 for my first bottle of ugl test
Haha yeah I paid 80 I think. Found IMF quickly after that. The shit hurt so bad from BB my first shot was in my quad, I couldn't hardly walk the next four days. Had to take 800mg ibuprofen 4x a day every day

Get Shredded!
If anything, this guy was a small time buyer re-seller...probably to a few buddies or gym rats. Hardly a "bust" to be gloating over.

Back