• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Volume vs PIP

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many ml do you feel comfortable injecting into your favorite muscle groups to be "relatively" pip free? For example, 1.5 ml for quads, 2ml for glutes, etc?

I have 2.5 ml syringes ... I do not go any further.

Moreover, it is not the volume but the concentration. with 500-600 mg/ml and 2.5 ml at a time ... you do your math...

Pip are also related to ester and steroid, as well as where inject and the technique used.

glutes and quads 3 mls I have pinned more in glutes

I do 1.5ml twice a week, usually one in the left and one in the right. Never have much pip, it all depends on the way you inject. Slowly helps and don't move the pin around as much as possible.

I have 2.5 ml syringes ... I do not go any further.

Moreover, it is not the volume but the concentration. with 500-600 mg/ml and 2.5 ml at a time ... you do your math...

Pip are also related to ester and steroid, as well as where inject and the technique used.

I agree, I could have made it a little clearer this was purely a "volume" question and not the other dozen things that can affect pip.

I can put 3ml in quads and glutes.
Only about 1ml in delts or it'll leak
2ml in lats
Nothing in biceps or triceps

3ml in quads and glutes but prefer to keep it 2ml or less. I'll do 1-2ml in lats, and 1ml in delts.

Nothing anywhere else, except massive volumes of mt2 around my belly buttonz.

Volume is only part of the pip equation. Concentration, solvents, carrier oil, esters and compounds all play a role too.

Concentration/compound is usually the bigger factor for pip, but too much volume does some tearing that hurts like a mofo.

For me:

Quads: 3mL
Delts: 2mL
Glutes: 3mL
Pecs: 1mL
VG: 2mL
Lats: 2.5mL

Back