I think

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 103

Thread: I think

  1. #31
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,846
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,250
    Thanked in
    5,882 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    And you Monte are the one who decides who should be touching it?
    No dummy.

    Each person would choose to give their advice if they wanted.

  2. #32
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    939
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,414
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147443647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I can play God on giving my own advice. I sure as fuck can.
    Good luck with that. What ever happened to the round table circle jerk?

  3. #33
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,942

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    681
    Thanked in
    432 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Someone is PMSing

  4. #34
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    939
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,414
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147443647

    Fuck you.

    All I can say is to the guys who get turned away from Monte's weak advice or the round table of back patting circle jerker's.... PM me. I will give you unbiased and useful advice

  5. #35
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,969

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,208
    Thanked in
    2,202 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    No dummy.

    Each person would choose to give their advice if they wanted.
    Each person can choose to give their advice now. Donít need to require pics for that.

    Hereís how I see it. Most of us are adults and have the power to put in our bodies as we please. You nor I can say otherwise to another man. Now we do have the power not to share our knowledge. But what good is that? Someone taking testosterone at 25% bf is not going to kill them, nor harm them. Will it help? If theyíre training and dieting too. So why wouldnít I help them? I could give a fuck where they are with their physique. They have a goal and want to use steroids to get their quicker. So yes, I will advise them in all angles, not just on the aas use. And yes, I will advise them on waiting. But I will also help them and give them some knowledge and feed back if they decide to use anyways. Thatís what this board is for. Now if theyíre not of the age I like to give advice too, then no, Iíll choose to withhold my knowledge and give another insight.

    Requiring a picture to get advice is only going to drive traffic down and force guys to go to any other board. Thatís the exact opposite of what we want.

  6. #36
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,969

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,208
    Thanked in
    2,202 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Alot of the problem stems from having open source boards. Anybody can join there's no regulating of who can or can't see the sources. Hell some boards you don't have to be a member to get access to the sources. What I mean by this is steroids are so mainstream media nowadays that the majority of the new members don't care about posting and aren't going to participate. They just want to get the source contact info. Look at the recent OSGear giveaway. How many 1,2,3 post wonders got in on that? More than needed and honestly none of them should have been allowed but that's JMO.

    If you control what is scene you can control the quality of members. This worked years ago on the boards and there's no reason why it wouldn't work now. Nothing wrong with not letting everyone have access. Put in some work and earn it. Worked before

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Thatís not a bad idea. But having a rule of needing to post a pic of yourself to get any advice is what this thread is about.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    independent's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,570

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think monte is trolling for cawk pics.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,846
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,250
    Thanked in
    5,882 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Fuck you.

    All I can say is to the guys who get turned away from Monte's weak advice or the round table of back patting circle jerker's.... PM me. I will give you unbiased and useful advice
    Lol.

    My weak advice?

    You must be drinking.

  9. #39
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,846
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,250
    Thanked in
    5,882 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Good luck with that. What ever happened to the round table circle jerk?
    I took vacation so it's been a couple weeks.

    Got a topic in mind? You have actually participated in those threads so you've had a cock in your hands a few times as well

  10. #40
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,846
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,250
    Thanked in
    5,882 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Each person can choose to give their advice now. Donít need to require pics for that.

    Hereís how I see it. Most of us are adults and have the power to put in our bodies as we please. You nor I can say otherwise to another man. Now we do have the power not to share our knowledge. But what good is that? Someone taking testosterone at 25% bf is not going to kill them, nor harm them. Will it help? If theyíre training and dieting too. So why wouldnít I help them? I could give a fuck where they are with their physique. They have a goal and want to use steroids to get their quicker. So yes, I will advise them in all angles, not just on the aas use. And yes, I will advise them on waiting. But I will also help them and give them some knowledge and feed back if they decide to use anyways. Thatís what this board is for. Now if theyíre not of the age I like to give advice too, then no, Iíll choose to withhold my knowledge and give another insight.

    Requiring a picture to get advice is only going to drive traffic down and force guys to go to any other board. Thatís the exact opposite of what we want.
    But you're gonna ask what their diet, training and cycle history look like correct?

    Why even ask for that at this point then?

  11. #41
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,846
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,250
    Thanked in
    5,882 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Alot of the problem stems from having open source boards. Anybody can join there's no regulating of who can or can't see the sources. Hell some boards you don't have to be a member to get access to the sources. What I mean by this is steroids are so mainstream media nowadays that the majority of the new members don't care about posting and aren't going to participate. They just want to get the source contact info. Look at the recent OSGear giveaway. How many 1,2,3 post wonders got in on that? More than needed and honestly none of them should have been allowed but that's JMO.

    If you control what is scene you can control the quality of members. This worked years ago on the boards and there's no reason why it wouldn't work now. Nothing wrong with not letting everyone have access. Put in some work and earn it. Worked before

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Thatís not a bad idea. But having a rule of needing to post a pic of yourself to get any advice is what this thread is about.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I love the idea.

    I guess it just comes to quantity over quality

  12. #42
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,846
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,250
    Thanked in
    5,882 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Btw.

    I'm very happy that a random thought was able to let me troll a bit 🤣🤣

  13. #43
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,023
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,722
    Thanked in
    2,996 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Btw.

    I'm very happy that a random thought was able to let me troll a bit 藍
    It's all good, Monte...let it all out
    Show me

  14. #44
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    16,171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,240
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,402
    Thanked in
    3,767 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    so with members being tracked down and threatened you think posting pics is wise? just asking

  15. #45
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    939
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,414
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147443647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Lol.

    My weak advice?

    You must be drinking.
    Ok that was uncalled for.

    Funny when someone is adamant they must be on tren or drinking.

    Just saying it seems members need to be approved for a response, and I am opposed to that. I have never, ever, not returned an PM response, no matter how simple the question was. Unless it was obviously spam. I also have never responded with "do you own research you lazy fuck".

    Back in the day I asked plenty of stupid questions. I never received the typical "well if you not 225 lbs at 9% bodyfat you have no business taking steroids", or do your own research lazy fuck. Guess its my way of giving back

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums