• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloods/GH Serum

jtip1810

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pinned 10iu and these were pulled about 3hrs 15mins later. Results below!!

3a13d796d1fb76ed062f4dc4fa7008bb.heic

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than a torn shoulder good to go lol. What's been up bro?
Oh man torn shoulder could really damper ones day.... me tho alot been Going on been super busy, bought a house closed 2 months ago,having another child in Nov and I literally just got my LLC and already have contracts that will keep me even more busy than I already am,plus I'm gettin shredded for the summer
Lol
Are u using any peps for the shoulder?
5203204bfe5b2ef1885147fad780acce.jpg
e1a5d3cd15050c1dfedc8da7f014593c.jpg

Ironlion@keemail.me

Last edited:
Oh man torn shoulder could really damper ones day.... me tho alot been Going on been super busy, bought a house closed 2 months ago,having another child in Nov and I literally just got my LLC and already have contracts that will keep me even more busy than I already am,plus I'm gettin shredded for the summer
Lol
Are u using any peps for the shoulder?
5203204bfe5b2ef1885147fad780acce.jpg
e1a5d3cd15050c1dfedc8da7f014593c.jpg

Ironlion@keemail.me

Looking lean bro and congrats on the new addition, LLC, and house that's awesome. Sounds like your killin the game of life right now. I ordered some peps to see what I can accomplish but the doc said the MRI showed I need surgery to fix my labrum and rotator...and no thank you was my reply lol. I can't be out for a damn year rehabbing and recovery outlook from what I read and been told after surgery not ideal so I'll take my chances with peps and modified workouts.

Looking lean bro and congrats on the new addition, LLC, and house that's awesome. Sounds like your killin the game of life right now. I ordered some peps to see what I can accomplish but the doc said the MRI showed I need surgery to fix my labrum and rotator...and no thank you was my reply lol. I can't be out for a damn year rehabbing and recovery outlook from what I read and been told after surgery not ideal so I'll take my chances with peps and modified workouts.
Thank u, yeah surgery scares me ....ive the peps a couple months (you should get some relief by week 2 or 3 tho ,I did anyways) bpc157 aicar and my fave tb500

Ironlion@keemail.me

Thank u, yeah surgery scares me ....ive the peps a couple months (you should get some relief by week 2 or 3 tho ,I did anyways) bpc157 aicar and my fave tb500

Ironlion@keemail.me

For sure won't be doing surgery unless it gets to the point I have to. I'll try peps again only this time I'll not be training upper body during the run to see if rest and pep get me to a better place. I've actually been dealing with this for a damn year but never got it looked at until recently. Getting old sucks man!!

I was just curious, as I had used them as well. They seemed to work well, but I did not have them tested and did not know if I added weight and cut fat simultaneously because of the hgh or because I was running tren at 700/wk for the first time (or because of both).

I was just curious, as I had used them as well. They seemed to work well, but I did not have them tested and did not know if I added weight and cut fat simultaneously because of the hgh or because I was running tren at 700/wk for the first time (or because of both).

The combination of both would be the likely cause. GH effects and changes are very slow takes months for them to happen. Tren is an amazing compound but I can’t handle more than about 450mgs these days. Sides are just to much to tolerate.

Back