• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

apology to olympus

IML Gear Cream!
I posted it up in the aas section. "How to bring back crashed gear. With pics"
again, I respect your opinion and felt the same way until I tested it. I would never post up bro science type info. I only speak of my own experiences and never talk like a parrot. I saw you negged me for for my post but hopefully my thread will shed some light. If nothing else maybe teach someone who doesn't know how to bring their gear back after its crashed.

again, I respect your opinion and felt the same way until I tested it. I would never post up bro science type info. I only speak of my own experiences and never talk like a parrot. I saw you negged me for for my post but hopefully my thread will shed some light. If nothing else maybe teach someone who doesn't know how to bring their gear back after its crashed.

What you are saying is broscience. This convo wasn't about crashed gear, but cloudy.

Edit: this will be my last post in this thread. I feel my IQ lowers when I read certain things :jerkit:

I completely agree with you on this and have seen and done it myself. Freezing temps will cause the hormones to fall out of suspension. I'm not a scientist and don't know why it does that, but I seen it with my own eyes and believe it.

How long do you think all gears are exposed to sub zero temps? I would think it is subjected to coldness if transported state to state by truck, in which most package are air mailed. Post office is heated when the pack is being mailed? When driven to your house mailman has heat in his truck? So I really ask how much time are they exposed to the weather?
Oh custom..... First 99.9% of the pkgs are riding in an 18 wheeler period. No central air and heat. That's for the driver. Hell if u order next day air depending where it's going it won't fly. Example: ship from Memphis Tn. To New Orleans they pick up pkg at 5. It's in Jackson at 1:30am in N.O. At 7 am. But u pay 60 dollars for next day air. How u think they make the big profit. That pkg is in weather for days trust me!!

Not true my friend. Most big airlines are contracted by the usps for long hauls of mail. Do you think when you mail a letter like I do every year from N.J. to Cal and it gets there in 3 days including the day I mailed it, it was done by 18 wheeler? I'd like to see that trick. 99.9% is way off bro. As for next day mail did you ever see an airplane with USPS, who do you think delivers those overnight packages for them?

Maybe this will clear some things up:

The United States Postal Service (USPS), also known as the Post Office and U.S. Mail, is an independent agency of the United States government responsible for providing postal service in the United States. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution. The USPS traces its roots to 1775 during the Second Continental Congress, where Benjamin Franklin was appointed the first postmaster general. The cabinet-level Post Office Department was created in 1792 from Franklin's operation and transformed into its current form in 1971 under the Postal Reorganization Act.
The USPS employs over 574,000 workers and operates over 260,000 vehicles.[SUP][4][/SUP] The USPS is the operator of the largest vehicle fleet in the world.[SUP][5][/SUP] The USPS is legally obligated to serve all Americans, regardless of geography, at uniform price and quality. The USPS has exclusive access to letter boxes marked "U.S. Mail" and personal letterboxes in the United States, but still competes against private package deliveryservices, such as UPS and FedEx.[SUP][6][/SUP]
The USPS has not directly received taxpayer-dollars since the early 1980s with the minor exception of subsidies for costs associated with the disabled and overseas voters. Since the 2006 all-time peak mail volume,[SUP][7][/SUP] after which Congress passed the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act",[SUP][8][/SUP] (which mandated $5.5 billion per year to be paid into an account to pre-fund retiree health-care, 75 years into the future, a requirement unique among organizations and businesses in the U.S.[SUP][9][/SUP]), revenue dropped sharply due to recession-influenced[SUP][10][/SUP] declining mail volume,[SUP][11][/SUP] prompting the postal service to look to other sources of revenue while cutting costs to reduce its budget deficit.[SUP][12]

In other words they own their own airline fleet and customs is right about most of it traveling via airlines depending on where the org, place is and where the destination is...but if it is going three states for example lands in NYC and needs to go to Mass...it is driven via 18 wheeler...that I SHOULD KNOW..lol[/SUP]

Pops works for the post office. Wonder how that 18wheeler got the pack I sent Saturday from Cali to Hawaii on Monday

A little, but how many of the 260000 vehicles are city that deliver to our homes? This will be a good topic to discuss when I pick up my mail at my P.O. box lol

^^^ Lol i was just going to say just ask your postman!! just dont tip them off haha... but seriously they own the largest airline fleet and truck fleet... if i order lets say intl, the main postal service that they deliver too is NYC not the state I live in, from there it is transferred via truck to about two more postal offices where there it is sorted and then sent out all via truck...without breaking any rules i cant get into any more detail but I think you all have the idea...

Back