Rep Points

Uncommon and exotic compounds

Looking to try some of the more uncommon compounds such as

superdrol
    dmz
    DHB
    Nandrolone Cypionate
    tbol

things like that. Anything any of you suggest? are these compounds worth trying

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,945 Posts
    Rep Points

SD is fun, and it can be sucky.. fun sucky if thats a good way to put it... Great gains, but you can feel like crap after a bit.. Tbol os over rated and needs to be ran with higher dosages, if you're spending that much and needing higher dosages, shoot for var.. JMO
    www.Puritysourcelabs.ru

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    SD is fun, and it can be sucky.. fun sucky if thats a good way to put it... Great gains, but you can feel like crap after a bit.. Tbol os over rated and needs to be ran with higher dosages, if you're spending that much and needing higher dosages, shoot for var.. JMO
    I love me some real var but yeah I hear the lethargy is bad on sdrol i have a ton of things for liver support to hopefully combat that

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,945 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raped Ape View Post
    I love me some real var but yeah I hear the lethargy is bad on sdrol i have a ton of things for liver support to hopefully combat that
    liver support, b12, and Tad-500 (glutatione) is the way to go..some guys dont need it, but Im that guy, I end up feeling like ass on SD or MT1 after a min.
    www.Puritysourcelabs.ru

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points

I prefer SD at lower dosages. 5-10mg daily, doesn't give me that crappy lethargy that higher dosing does. Still works great, and the gains your get are more sustainable vs just gaining a shitload of nitrogen retention that goes away right after coming off.

DMZ is the exact same as SD in effects for me so I don't see much purpose for it. I want to brew myself some nandrolone cyp at some point though, I'd like to have the ester in between pp and decanoate. Never tried tbol myself, doesn't seem very special to me after hearing other's feedback.

I do have a bottle of some old pheraplex/max LMG combo from way back in the day. I may busy that out when I decide to put some size on again

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts
    Rep Points

Superdrol, tbol, and fun are all good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts
    Rep Points

I also like superdrol at a lower dosage. Anything over 10 mg gives me extreme lethargy and raised blood pressure. Only use it for about 2-3 weeks at beginning of cycle. Almost immediate strength gains and muscle fullness. Just started using it 5 days ago again.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

I had good results with Tbol. The back pumps were horrible, even with taurine. I have some superdrol that I may add to my next cycle.

Keep us posted on what you end up using, and your results.

I would like a nap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points

Anyone stack low dose Sdrol with low dose Dbol?
    Fools don't fit in the boots that I tread in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

SDrol - Very CARB hungry. It can put 10lbs on you in a week but gains over 4 weeks will be like 8-7-3-2 or something like that (muscles can only get so saturated). Never had lethargy but also never went over 20mg. SDrol can also give me a euphoric feeling while working out when my muscles are just oozing glycogen and it feels like I have unlimited energy. Calf pumps got a little too crazy sometimes. Can get pumps just sitting down. Size 7/10, Bloat 3/10, Sides 4/10.

Tbol - Very PROTEIN hungry. It can really help protein stick to your bones. My first cycle was Tbol only and I put on 20lbs in 4 weeks and kept 14lbs after. I was eating ~360g of protein per day though (120g from shakes). It was a little overkill and I probably didn't need that much. Gains over 4 weeks will be like 4-3-3-2. Stacks well with SDrol and help everything stick to your body. I run 60mg per day split into 20/20/20. Also, it thins blood (but body gets used to it) which helps counteract raised RBC from other roids but can also make you more prone to nosebleeds. Pumps can get wicked. Minimal bloat and minimal sides. Size 4/10, Bloat 2/10, Sides 2/10

M1T - Superdol's prision-head brother. Gains are crazier (literally feel my arms pulsing if I eat a high carb meal. It feels anabolic as all hell) but it also comes with some bloat and some serious sides. Lethargy was horrible and appetite dissapears after a while. Only ran 10mg tops. Not worth it. Can see similar gains with other compounds and not feel like ass. Gains 9/10, Bloat 7/10, Sides 9/10

Halo - Nothing too crazy. It's a good preworkout and it helped harden me up. I'm not prone to anger but it does make me a little more irritable than Tren Ace. Probably not good to take if you have issues. Not many gains but honestly not many sides. Probably only good precontest. For how toxic it's supposed to be, it'd rather just go double dose with proviron or something like that. Gains 2/10, Bloat 1/10, Sides 3/10

MTren - Pretty much oral jesus. If you decide to take it, be very careful. I have a "bro-theory" based on the fact that I and several other have no liver issues running it but some people also completely fuck up their livers to the point of failure. Also, it has been shown to continue hurting the liver for 3 or so weeks after discontinuation. My bro-theory is basically either your body can remove the methyl group and you'll be fine or it can't and it'll stay in your liver and fuck it up big time. IF you are a lucky one, nothing else compares (at least from what I've tried). It's not as good as Tren Ace for pure size but strength gains are very comparable, aggression is intense (higher than halo), and you will pretty much piss out fat. You can go on a caloric deficit and gain 8 lbs in 2 weeks while losing 2% bf. I've only ever run 1mg max and for 2 weeks.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    469 Posts
    Rep Points

Superdrol can sneak up you like tren in my opinion and kick you in the ass. The first time I tried it, started at 10mg. Everything good so went to 20mg. Making gains and everything good. Went to 30mg....big no,no. Kicked me in the ass. Lethargy and all those good sides. Should have stayed at 20mg. The stuff is powerful.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,129 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSwoleKid View Post
    SDrol - Very CARB hungry. It can put 10lbs on you in a week but gains over 4 weeks will be like 8-7-3-2 or something like that (muscles can only get so saturated). Never had lethargy but also never went over 20mg. SDrol can also give me a euphoric feeling while working out when my muscles are just oozing glycogen and it feels like I have unlimited energy. Calf pumps got a little too crazy sometimes. Can get pumps just sitting down. Size 7/10, Bloat 3/10, Sides 4/10.

Tbol - Very PROTEIN hungry. It can really help protein stick to your bones. My first cycle was Tbol only and I put on 20lbs in 4 weeks and kept 14lbs after. I was eating ~360g of protein per day though (120g from shakes). It was a little overkill and I probably didn't need that much. Gains over 4 weeks will be like 4-3-3-2. Stacks well with SDrol and help everything stick to your body. I run 60mg per day split into 20/20/20. Also, it thins blood (but body gets used to it) which helps counteract raised RBC from other roids but can also make you more prone to nosebleeds. Pumps can get wicked. Minimal bloat and minimal sides. Size 4/10, Bloat 2/10, Sides 2/10

M1T - Superdol's prision-head brother. Gains are crazier (literally feel my arms pulsing if I eat a high carb meal. It feels anabolic as all hell) but it also comes with some bloat and some serious sides. Lethargy was horrible and appetite dissapears after a while. Only ran 10mg tops. Not worth it. Can see similar gains with other compounds and not feel like ass. Gains 9/10, Bloat 7/10, Sides 9/10

Halo - Nothing too crazy. It's a good preworkout and it helped harden me up. I'm not prone to anger but it does make me a little more irritable than Tren Ace. Probably not good to take if you have issues. Not many gains but honestly not many sides. Probably only good precontest. For how toxic it's supposed to be, it'd rather just go double dose with proviron or something like that. Gains 2/10, Bloat 1/10, Sides 3/10

MTren - Pretty much oral jesus. If you decide to take it, be very careful. I have a "bro-theory" based on the fact that I and several other have no liver issues running it but some people also completely fuck up their livers to the point of failure. Also, it has been shown to continue hurting the liver for 3 or so weeks after discontinuation. My bro-theory is basically either your body can remove the methyl group and you'll be fine or it can't and it'll stay in your liver and fuck it up big time. IF you are a lucky one, nothing else compares (at least from what I've tried). It's not as good as Tren Ace for pure size but strength gains are very comparable, aggression is intense (higher than halo), and you will pretty much piss out fat. You can go on a caloric deficit and gain 8 lbs in 2 weeks while losing 2% bf. I've only ever run 1mg max and for 2 weeks.
    Nice write up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for a comprehensive response ! How much of TBol is optimal for 200lbs guy ? And how long you should run it for ? I read that it's liver toxic. Do you need liver protectors ? Thanks a lot !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Thanks for a comprehensive response ! How much of TBol is optimal for 200lbs guy ? And how long you should run it for ? I read that it's liver toxic. Do you need liver protectors ? Thanks a lot !
    All orals are liver toxic but I believe liver toxicity in general is overblown. People back in the days use to run 100-200mg of ABombs a day for like a year or two straight. It's a stupid idea but you definitely can't do that with like Tylenol or most OTC drugs. I'd say 60mg is fine. Generally people run 40mg-80mg ED for bodybuilding purposed whereas athletes use 5-20mg ED. You could probably run it for a whole cycle but I'd say it'd be a nice 4 week kickstart. Liver protectors are always recommended (even just for general health purposes) but definitely not needed especially for Tbol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

All orals are liver toxic but I believe liver toxicity in general is overblown. People back in the days use to run 100-200mg of ABombs a day for like a year or two straight. It's a stupid idea but you definitely can't do that with like Tylenol or most OTC drugs. I'd say 60mg is fine. Generally people run 40mg-80mg ED for bodybuilding purposed whereas athletes use 5-20mg ED. You could probably run it for a whole cycle but I'd say it'd be a nice 4 week kickstart. Liver protectors are always recommended (even just for general health purposes) but definitely not needed especially for Tbol.
    Thanks! Never used liver protectors. Any recommendation?