• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Q&A Weekly Topic Suggestions

Here's a topic suggestion..... high dosing to obtain larger mass (all compounds included and duration) .... and low dosing to retain mass. ... are larger dosages required to gain overall size.... and can smaller dosages afterwards be sufficient to retain acquired mass?.....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Basically the topic of blasting and cruising..

Is it though?...a year blast or two, to obtain muscle maturity, mass, size... and from there maintenance dosing to retain.... versus 500 mgs plus various compounds 3 to 4months out of the year only to go back into ... cruise or pct...?

Is it though?...a year blast or two, to obtain muscle maturity, mass, size... and from there maintenance dosing to retain.... versus 500 mgs plus various compounds 3 to 4months out of the year only to go back into ... cruise or pct...?

Nope nope nope... I won't even attempt to give any of my opinions on those questions unless this is created in a thread, I don't want to hijack this thread.. but I love those questions! :) :) :)
That is a good topic (dreaming)

I'm willing to bet most of the larger fellas are taking more shit for longer periods than they are willing to admit....blast and cruise is not the same.

I'm willing to bet most of the larger fellas are taking more shit for longer periods than they are willing to admit....blast and cruise is not the same.

I'll tell you this much your theory or speculation for that matter is somewhat true with some, the blasting can be a lot higher, and the cruising can be a lot higher than people would normally run.. I've seen some cruises be considered a moderate cycle for some people..
It's very common to basically just stay on and switch hit, changing compounds around.. some guys do it out of boredom and other guys do it deliberately for shock value..

I'll tell you this much your theory or speculation for that matter is somewhat true with some, the blasting can be a lot higher, and the cruising can be a lot higher than people would normally run.. I've seen some cruises be considered a moderate cycle for some people..
It's very common to basically just stay on and switch hit, changing compounds around.. some guys do it out of boredom and other guys do it deliberately for shock value..
With some? Common! To much bullshit is being spewed....diet can be on point.... drugs create size... end of story. Why is everyone so afraid to talk about it. I'm pretty sure the quest for size comes with alot more factors than dieting and cycling.... I'm almost certain at this point... if all bloods check out, guys are staying on longer and longer. And my point is, once your size is acquired can you lower the dosages to reasonable, sustainable levels to stay healthy and huge? Eh ... whatever it's just a suggestion.. that i think could create conversation....

Appreciate your feed back vision, i don't mean to be condescending... simply just trying to suggest a topic that i believe should be discussed... hopefully Monte will contemplate on weather its a worthy topic....

With some? Common! To much bullshit is being spewed....diet can be on point.... drugs create size... end of story. Why is everyone so afraid to talk about it. I'm pretty sure the quest for size comes with alot more factors than dieting and cycling.... I'm almost certain at this point... if all bloods check out, guys are staying on longer and longer. And my point is, once your size is acquired can you lower the dosages to reasonable, sustainable levels to stay healthy and huge? Eh ... whatever it's just a suggestion.. that i think could create conversation....

I'm dead serious when I say the word some..because I know some gorillas that are just absolutely retarded with what they do at the same time I know other guys that just run this or that but they've been on the grind a good 20 years man they earned everything they put on.. I know guys that are seriously bigger than the pros, maybe not as etched and dialed-in of course but they definitely got some fucking crazy size bro, and there nothing but meat heads.. a lot of them just run crazy amounts of test and hgh with slin.. it's not really a matter at the end of the day of running crazy high amounts of gear but rather just not coming off. And constantly switching shit.. but I definitely agree there is those that use insane amounts of gear man..

IML Gear Cream!
Appreciate your feed back vision, i don't mean to be condescending... simply just trying to suggest a topic that i believe should be discussed... hopefully Monte will contemplate on weather its a worthy topic....

I didn't take it that way at all bro if anything I just take it that you're very passionate about how you feel on the topic, if someone is very passionate but how they feel about something I'll never take that away from them.. because like I said you are correct but just with my experience and people within my circle I know we could be hit or miss when it concerns unnecessary amounts of gear verse guys just abusing the fuck out of shit, verse just switching up compounds.. when guys have been doing this for a long time it's almost like trying to teach an old carpenter new trick, a sixty-year-old Carpenter is not going to listen to a damn thing you say when he's set in his ways.. you know what I'm saying, I'm talking about the kind of carpenter that always knows where his pencils at and has everything in a particular spot like OCD.. that's how a lot of these dudes are, it's not always monkey see monkey do but more less what works for them..
There's a guy I know that's in his mid-fifties and he's been an animal for the past God knows how long I've known him, and I mentioned some products to him especially primobolan and he's telling me that's beginner.. I've even offered him a few blends that I had laying around, he said what the fuck are those?? This guy will only run test and eq and var, you got to see him man he looks fucking insane.. he's been in this game a long time but yet his thought process is like the Stone age.. in the late 90s and early 2000s he made a name for himself for a little while..

I didn't take it that way at all bro if anything I just take it that you're very passionate about how you feel on the topic, if someone is very passionate but how they feel about something I'll never take that away from them.. because like I said you are correct but just with my experience and people within my circle I know we could be hit or miss when it concerns unnecessary amounts of gear verse guys just abusing the fuck out of shit, verse just switching up compounds.. when guys have been doing this for a long time it's almost like trying to teach an old carpenter new trick, a sixty-year-old Carpenter is not going to listen to a damn thing you say when he's set in his ways.. you know what I'm saying, I'm talking about the kind of carpenter that always knows where his pencils at and has everything in a particular spot like OCD.. that's how a lot of these dudes are, it's not always monkey see monkey do but more less what works for them..
There's a guy I know that's in his mid-fifties and he's been an animal for the past God knows how long I've known him, and I mentioned some products to him especially primobolan and he's telling me that's beginner.. I've even offered him a few blends that I had laying around, he said what the fuck are those?? This guy will only run test and eq and var, you got to see him man he looks fucking insane.. he's been in this game a long time but yet his thought process is like the Stone age.. in the late 90s and early 2000s he made a name for himself for a little while..
And yet through our minimal conversation.... we've constructed quit the convo..... where's Monte... can we get this "ARTz TOPIC" APPROVED OR NOT?

And yet through our minimal conversation.... we've constructed quit the convo..... where's Monte... can we get this "ARTz TOPIC" APPROVED OR NOT?

I've got more to say...... I'll talk about the rhino who taught me...i was always just to afraid to crossover to the dark side....

Sure. Let's give the current topic a chance to run it's course first though

What's everyone got for a new year topic to kick us off?

A couple years ago I made a topic that was pretty interesting.. I think it would be neat to hear everyone's feedback once again especially for newer members..

"why has modern Man seem to lack the commitment to Fitness compared to the ratio of women"

Just an observation, well at least from my area men seem to be content walking around with a beer belly and a ball cap, while their wife walks around in yoga pants looking like a million bucks because of her commitment..

Stress.

Women want equal treatment when it’s convienent for them but let’s be honest being the breadwinner ain’t any easier than being a stay at home mom.

That and beer itself. Commercialization and marketing.. had a bad day? Fuck yea I did. Grab a beer and bitch to the bartender about your life then grab a 6 pack on the way home and after you polish that off raid the fridge and pass out with half eaten bag of chips and chicken wing grease all over your face.

IDK....that’s my point of view lately...from where I’m perched anyway.

Stress.

Women want equal treatment when it’s convienent for them but let’s be honest being the breadwinner ain’t any easier than being a stay at home mom.

That and beer itself. Commercialization and marketing.. had a bad day? Fuck yea I did. Grab a beer and bitch to the bartender about your life then grab a 6 pack on the way home and after you polish that off raid the fridge and pass out with half eaten bag of chips and chicken wing grease all over your face.

IDK....that’s my point of view lately...from where I’m perched anyway.

Being the breadwinner? Do you understand the mental stress and the anxiety that women go through because the way their brains are wired? Yet they make the commitment with a million things on their, 98% of the shit that is on their mind is irrelevant..

I know guys that are the breadwinners 10 times over, being very successful business owners, and they make the time.. and I know guys that have very dirty hands earning their keep, pulling up to the front of the gym right after work..

I'm not criticizing anyone because it's a choice, just because they're not into what I'm into does it make them any less, but I am curious none the less on what happens mentally because us as men are naturally gear to be dominant and contenders, when does this mindset fall Wayside? Meh..

I’m not really sure. Honestly there’s a lot of guys that just don’t care. I’m sure if they got hot wives those women aren’t faithful to them.

Get Shredded!
I see the same thing. A lot of chicks that are a solid 7-10 with guys that wouldn't score a 5. And they don't have money, power, etc. Maybe I don't get it because i'm older...maybe these guys have great facebook game or something.

Maybe start off on a positive note...How has bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness etc changed your life for the better. Where would you be had you not found this path.

I know for me personally its a very fine line between life and death...as cliche as it sounds, bodybuilding has truly saved my life and continues to do so on a regular basis...I would be a mess if it wasnt for this shit.

Just an idea.

I see the same thing. A lot of chicks that are a solid 7-10 with guys that wouldn't score a 5. And they don't have money, power, etc. Maybe I don't get it because i'm older...maybe these guys have great facebook game or something.

I get the whole mindset of falling off because we all get there in life.. but one thing's for certain and this goes for every person, we all look at ourselves in the mirror and say what the fuck.. why doesn't it just register with the majority of modern man and why doesn't it just click?

Back