• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Air Fryer

uberdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious if anyone here uses one. I bought one a couple months ago. Its pretty sweet but I haven't used it much. Looking for some ideas to cook chicken(or anything really) with it in a way that taste good and still is good for our lifestyle etc. I like how it adds texture to the meat without having to add a bunch of crap.

Have one as well. Use it for vegetables a lot. Kids use it a lot.
I’ve heard meats are great in it. I’ve never tried it afraid of ruining it lol. Always use the grill
for meat.

Chicken wings do really well in the air fryer

I was just logging on today to ask around what brands guys have and if they like them. I'm going to purchase one soon and want to know what is best for the money

I got the XL Phillips with starfish technology. Xmas gift cards otherwise I doubt I would have justified the 400 price tag. But I do like it. Cooks evenly. Tastes better than deep fryer in my opinion.

My wife just bought one. I love sweet potato fries out of them.

My dad was just telling me to look into air fryers, He says the meat comes out great. They appear to be like an mini oven but a fan circulates the hot air. I generally toss my wings in the oven (gas here) and do a lot with my slow cooker. Ribs are hands down the best in a slow cooker and of course my Florida style boiled peanuts!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Got a 3.2 qt Farberware one from Walmart a few weeks ago...works great as made wings and sweet potato fries with it.

We have the small Ninja air fryer bought on Amazon. Haven’t used it for anything “healthy” like steak or chicken yet but that was the intent on buying it. It makes some kick ass jalapeño poppers and cheese sticks though we’ve found.

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve definitely been looking into these but how are the nutrition factors compared to grilling or sautéed foods ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve definitely been looking into these but how are the nutrition factors compared to grilling or sautéed foods ?

it’s all relative to oil use. I personally don’t put any oil in mine.... I’ve never tried cooking steak in it but I got some venison flanks I might experiment with.

I don’t think air fryer would make meat any better or worse from a nutritional stand point but things like chicken wings and breaded foods you’d normally deep fry that are at least just as healthy as the oven (more so if you spray oil on the baking sheet) and in my opinion they are better tasting.

I cooked venison hot dogs in it yesterday. Friggin great.

I have a bigger one I use chicken breast unbattered with comes out great always juicy I’ve had good luck with whole chicken in it also

I take my food over to my familys just to use their airfryer. Omg best invention ever! Wings, French fries, chicken tenders...omg everything!

I still have not purchased one! Any good brands , post them up!

Max

I still have not purchased one! Any good brands , post them up!

Max
I've had a Ninja Foodi for about a year. So far I've grilled chicken, burgers, steaks and fish. A complete game changer

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
5c975294596ea3af4d3f81dafc941242.jpg

I've had a Ninja Foodi for about a year. So far I've grilled chicken, burgers, steaks and fish. A complete game changer

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
5c975294596ea3af4d3f81dafc941242.jpg

Awwe! I should have thought about that! The blenders and bullets work phenomenal! Appreciate it wesley_swole!!

Max

it’s all relative to oil use. I personally don’t put any oil in mine.... I’ve never tried cooking steak in it but I got some venison flanks I might experiment with.

I don’t think air fryer would make meat any better or worse from a nutritional stand point but things like chicken wings and breaded foods you’d normally deep fry that are at least just as healthy as the oven (more so if you spray oil on the baking sheet) and in my opinion they are better tasting.

I cooked venison hot dogs in it yesterday. Friggin great.

Yes sir went and bought one the other day and chicken comes out perfect

Did a fat ass steak in the air fryer last night and it was just right. Juicy n tender, perfect outer singe as well

I’m sold dale!! Gonna go online and find a deal!!

Max

I'm finally getting one but only because it is a gift from the place I work at. I have heard nice things too.

I’m sold dale!! Gonna go online and find a deal!!

Max
Kohls has a bunch on sale right now. Prob going to pick one up this week. Looking around the $150-200 range.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Agree with most here. Good results for the low price. 150 to 200 range I agree is the best to look into. Cheaper is not always the best route.

It’s definitely worth the $100 I spent on it at wall mart !!

Im going to bite the bullet and buy one, I just have to find a place to keep it!!

Been wanting to get the air fryer attachment for my pressure cooker. Not sure if it would be the same tho.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Perfect wings every time. Toss in a honey Cajun sauce afterwards. Forget about it!

Im going to bite the bullet and buy one, I just have to find a place to keep it!!

hahaha my wife was bitching about this today...

looks like I get to build a shelf for my rice cooker, air fryer, foreman grill, and pressure cooker this week...

Storage is currency these days....

- - - Updated - - -

Perfect wings every time. Toss in a honey Cajun sauce afterwards. Forget about it!

sweet baby rays golden bbq dude..... I could drink that stuff

hahaha my wife was bitching about this today...

looks like I get to build a shelf for my rice cooker, air fryer, foreman grill, and pressure cooker this week...

Storage is currency these days....

- - - Updated - - -

sweet baby rays golden bbq dude..... I could drink that stuff

Love Sweet Baby Rays! It was one of the first BBQ sauces I tried. Stuck on the Dreamland BBQ sauce but it’s $$. All of Rays are good! Damn, I’m gonna pressure cook some and grill em!! Lol

Max

Back