• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is there any real or bro science for how much doses of AI’s lower E2?

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve seen articles from research studies of how much, different weekly doses of test can raise your test levels.
I’m looking for any info or even just common knowledge or personal experience as to what your E2 was at with no AI and then what it was after taking the same dose of an AI each week for a month.
Spas an example...started a 500mg Test e cycle. Your precycle baseline E2 was 25. After 4 weeks of straight test, your E2 was 70. You took .25mg Adex eod and after a month your E2 had leveled off at 30.

Any info on that?

if you pay me the blood exams, I can do them every week. :p
Lmao! Yeah, I plan on doing my own so I’ll know eventually. I was just looking for a range or starting point. I know it varies. A lot of people start off with AI’s. I think I’m going to go without it until I need it. Being my first cycle, it’s all just me going by what I’ve read and heard anyway. Gotta get your hands dirty and figure it out on your own. I’m just an “analytical” guy who likes dealing with numbers and facts or trends. It’s hard for me to dive into shit blind and guess. Which is why I like fucking with the lights on.

You are an analytical guy who would rather grow some tits before you started an ai ? How about just start out at a safe dose say 12.5 mg aromasin a day and than get bloods and adjust from there .

What if my e2 is already only at 15?
Would it be smart to just start taking an AI before the test even starts to do its thing? I don’t want to crash my e2 before I even get started. But if I had a idea of how soon and how much an AI can change e2, then I could gauge whether I should start at the beginning or wait a week or 2 or even wait until I feel itchiness if I even feel it at all.
Planning on taking Proviron during this cycle if that changes anything.

What if my e2 is already only at 15?
Would it be smart to just start taking an AI before the test even starts to do its thing? I don’t want to crash my e2 before I even get started. But if I had a idea of how soon and how much an AI can change e2, then I could gauge whether I should start at the beginning or wait a week or 2 or even wait until I feel itchiness if I even feel it at all.
Planning on taking Proviron during this cycle if that changes anything.
I’m not sure what you mean “before the test starts doing it’s thing “ once you pin it , it’s doing its thing . Why don’t you check the trt section of the forum people have posted plenty of times about their doses for test and ai . You can check the lab testing section and where the people followed heavyiron protocol it is four weeks of test with no ai . Some of the e2 levels are kind of high but most of them are way to high for me .

To many variables here. My own for example, at natty levels I have seen my e2 at 11-28

On my first cycle I was doing 200mg Test E and 50mg Test P every four days, I crashed my E2 with .25mg Arimidex ED so I went to EOD and everything worked out just fine. I keep that dose the same to this day, even with more complex compound stacks.

So there's your bro science.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
On my first cycle I was doing 200mg Test E and 50mg Test P every four days, I crashed my E2 with .25mg Arimidex ED so I went to EOD and everything worked out just fine. I keep that dose the same to this day, even with more complex compound stacks.

So there's your bro science.

I appreciate it.

The real problem here is that we are all different! There are no magic numbers.

I take more than twice as many as usually recommended to keep estrogen in range.

If I followed (as I have done in the past) the "standard" protocols, it would be a disaster for me.

Therefore, also to have dosages and estrogen levels of the other users, you must look at yours.
You just have to try, do the blood work and adjust the consequences.

The real problem here is that we are all different! There are no magic numbers.

I take more than twice as many as usually recommended to keep estrogen in range.

If I followed (as I have done in the past) the "standard" protocols, it would be a disaster for me.

Therefore, also to have dosages and estrogen levels of the other users, you must look at yours.
You just have to try, do the blood work and adjust the consequences.

This.

I require 75mg/day aromasin on 600mg test.. and I take 25mg a day on my TRT dose... That keeps me just in range.

That said, you can find pharmacology papers for each of these substances along with average percentage reductions for E2 for varying doses. Gives you some sense of what each is capable of and what doses are effectively, both minimally and maximally. For instance, you can’t just keep upping asin and expecting E2 to drop since the effectiveness plateaus quickly.

Back