Rep Points

Interesting DNP story

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points

EVERYONE needs to read this article, especially you guys with a false sense of security. If the feds want you, they WILL get you.

- - - Updated - - -

EVERYONE needs to read this article, especially you guys with a false sense of security. If the feds want you, they WILL get you.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,072 Posts
    Rep Points

Crickets......

Amazing how little interest there is on this topic.

Blinders.

I like how LE played this guy for a year even though he was selling a deadly product. I mean, what were they waiting for?

And LE traced the BTC transaction?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points

No one is safe, but this guy wasn't even trying to be carefull. A youtube video linked to his website and real name? Made it pretty easy for LE.

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Is DNP legal if itís nkt meant for human consumption?

sounds like he fucked up by talking about dieting. Iíve never even heard of this stuff which vendors here sell it?!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nuttz51 View Post
    Is DNP legal if itís nkt meant for human consumption?

sounds like he fucked up by talking about dieting. Iíve never even heard of this stuff which vendors here sell it?!
    Wild that youve never heard of dnp, its all over the place and very popular. I would never use it, it can be dangerous as hell without caution. effective as hell, but people die from it quite often.

And no, its not legal. It was originally used to make ammunition and is an ingredient in making dynamite iirc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Crickets......

Amazing how little interest there is on this topic.

Blinders.

I like how LE played this guy for a year even though he was selling a deadly product. I mean, what were they waiting for?

And LE traced the BTC transaction?
    to my understanding itís only traceable if you have both wallet addresses, so you would both have to get caught, and you canít actually see the where the address is located geographically, the thing about the block chain is it keeps a record of the transaction and itís not able to be changed or manipulated, but you cannot look up a wallet address and find the person, I may be wrong but that is my understanding,

they caught this guy from the tracking number on his pack then traced the IP address linked to his reddit account then Verizon/frontier coughed up his home address

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,072 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raped Ape View Post
    to my understanding itís only traceable if you have both wallet addresses, so you would both have to get caught, and you canít actually see the where the address is located geographically, the thing about the block chain is it keeps a record of the transaction and itís not able to be changed or manipulated, but you cannot look up a wallet address and find the person, I may be wrong but that is my understanding,

they caught this guy from the tracking number on his pack then traced the IP address linked to his reddit account then Verizon/frontier coughed up his home address
    I know nothing about crypto as I swore to never use it so I am not immersed in how it works, maybe I misinterpreted what was said in the article, my ADHD is killing me today =)

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points

damn, is that why MM doesnt post vids anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points

Incredible. The DEA are bad ass mofos. Everyone be careful!

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,706 Posts
    Rep Points

ďFill SCORPION spray bottle with 8oz of water. Drop one capsule into water. Close and shake vigorously. Use the 'Fine Sprayí setting for pests and the 'Streamí setting for root or soil based microbes. Meant for indoor plants only. Not for human consumption.Ē
    Over the next month, the undercover agent got McGraw to give him ďadviceĒ on how to cut weight using DNP, finally getting him to directly admit he sold the pills for human consumption. The agent kept buying DNP from him.

This guy is a dick head and a rat... he is dealing with agents to get a deal and avoid jail time.

The part above shows he put that inside with the DNP with his deliveries... so they needed to get a sort of "confession" from him and also prove it was definitely him that was "scorpion."

Sucks the young kid died. But IMO no one should fuck with DNP. Way too dangerous.

BTW this stupid bastard had the youtube video linked to his real google plus acct. He made it pretty easy to connect the dots.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,129 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow what a story

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raped Ape View Post

You're not wrong about how they caught this guy at all. Standard LEO protocol.

Regarding bitcoin though, there is actually a way to track bitcoin at this point in time. Without going into detail it's not easy and costs quite a bit but if they feel like going after someone they now have the tools to do so. The computing algorithms involved are pretty serious/impressive to say the least and to say the word "crypto" with any of these is an incorrect statement at this point. It's no longer just tracking of standard bitcoin transactions as they can track everything even if they've been run through multiple tumblers it just depends how bad they want you and if they're willing to spend the time and money to do so.

No they can't track the location of the the owner of the wallet but what are you going to do with the bitcoin at that point? You either cash it out or buy something both of which can be tracked if they know all the aforementioned information. If you're using it for illegal purposes then that makes it semi worthless to you if you are actually concerned about your safety but I guess that just depends on if they want you bad enough or not.

Here's a good article relating anonymity of blockchains in general.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@...onymity-broken

Also DNP is legal in some instances, some pesticides and a few other things. Not that that shit is safe for human consumption nor would I ever advise anyone to use it as there's no reliable way to test what each individuals tolerance level is before it's to late.
    Last edited by gear church; 02-10-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

This guy should be charged with murder, what a piece of shit!

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

How did he find out about someone using it to kill themselves? Shouldnít that have. Web traced back to him then with LE if he heard about it.