• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best shoulders EVER ???

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Kevin Levrone ? Phil Health ? ECT ?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually William Bonac has some cannonballs as well for shoulders

- - - Updated - - -

And Jason Blaha

Kevin Levrone ? Phil Health ? ECT ?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually William Bonac has some cannonballs as well for shoulders

- - - Updated - - -

And Jason Blaha
You filthy lying attention whore pussy, you crave me hoping I toss you a crumb....you have zero pride, zero dignity and zero self esteem.....fuck me you need mental help.

Sent from my DEA work phone

We thought you were going away, bitch?
Time to go to phase II.....

Looks like Summy is trying to fit in.

Fit into WHAT ???? I Don’t fit in , that is what the average insecure guy like you does !!!!!! I have ZERO insecurities and that is why if I see bullshit I call it and if you don’t like it I don’t give 2 fucks !!!! That is the way I like it on a stupid forum because it is all bullshit

It is the guys like you that WANT to fit in somewhere as opposed to somebody like me that always fits in , That is why I don’t tow the company line here !!! It is boring .... I already fit in everyday in life .... Good looking , rich , funny , pretty much gave it all , so why would I want to fit in in a stupid ass forum ???? Just take 3 minutes and think about it ??? That is BORING for me ....

It is the guys like you that WANT to fit in somewhere as opposed to somebody like me that always fits in , That is why I don’t tow the company line here !!! It is boring .... I already fit in everyday in life .... Good looking , rich , funny , pretty much gave it all , so why would I want to fit in in a stupid ass forum ???? Just take 3 minutes and think about it ??? That is BORING for me ....
I guess and can't post a fucking picture with his Apple iPhone.....

Fit into WHAT ???? I Don’t fit in , that is what the average insecure guy like you does !!!!!! I have ZERO insecurities and that is why if I see bullshit I call it and if you don’t like it I don’t give 2 fucks !!!! That is the way I like it on a stupid forum because it is all bullshit

Me insecure? Doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn touched another nerve eh?

IML Gear Cream!

Jesus H Christ! Are you on tren?

Chul soon for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s just another uneducated low cog who wishes his father loved him.

Rainy days are the best days. Put on the rubber boots, Velcro gloves, and sneak up on that goat you’ve been eyeing for the last week. That bitch is yours for the taking .

Last edited by a moderator:
@officer fagva
3a5fee32f8f4d7240c739dcf84daa738.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rainy days are the best days. Put on the rubber boots, Velcro gloves, and sneak up on that goat you’ve been eyeing for the last week. That bitch is yours for the taking .
Are you talking to yourself again?

Back