• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

78% Steroid users won't admit using Them

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes I would have thought that number is even higher. I think in my use of over 3 decades I have only told one person. Typically people don't ask. Again, I thought that number would be even higher.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would agree to this stat in late 1990 and early 2000 but not now

Now everyone in the gym brags about it.

At least where I am from.

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered Member
Reaction score
It's no one business. My fiancé knows because I wasn't sneaking around my trying to hide it.

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah im not telling anyone. My wife knows cause i dont need the drama. A few other friends, but there also using. I agree with Wes though, seems like the younger crowd brags about it

Powerhousehb

Distrust Authority, The Only Rules Are Your Own!
Registered Member
Reaction score
I also would have thought the number was higher.
I don't have a problem telling a trusted friend I use gear. Some of my friends have known for many years. If I don't trust you there's no reason you need to know. End if story. ..

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
None of my friends or family or even the wife knows I am on TRT or gear. I always maintained a lean 185 to 190 pound frame. When I met and married my wife I was shredded as well. I coach high school and college football and soccer or 37 years and all my players from the past, some made it to pro still think that's just the way I am because of my diet and being active on the field all the time. I suspect some might know, but since I am don't have that 240 plus pound frame like a typical bodybuilder they second guess themselves.