• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

spectrum pharma

I got some of spectrum from DG then I dug some and got ahold of their injectable anavar. It’s 50mg/ml from what I hear it’s nearly impossible to stabilize that much in oil. What do you guys think?

Injectable anavar? That sounds awesome. Where did you get that? Lol
the new line they released some good new products. it is heavy on the guacioil though! I havnt had any pip except from the var which obviously knew it would bite

I'm going to get some labs done here in a few weeks and will post the results. I have naturally low test (under 250) and have taken a month or so off just to see how I feel and to see my natural test levels off gear. Just something I like to do every year or so. That said, I've used Spectrum before and know it's dosed correctly. I will post before and after test levels for those interested.

I'm going to get some labs done here in a few weeks and will post the results. I have naturally low test (under 250) and have taken a month or so off just to see how I feel and to see my natural test levels off gear. Just something I like to do every year or so. That said, I've used Spectrum before and know it's dosed correctly. I will post before and after test levels for those interested.
Yall should see this Tren A hollyyyy shit it looks mean... lol. It's a little crashed which is no big deal but damn looks like devil juice

Back