• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy holidays.

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6d9c87075454a540e8d2b09fa3ace1dc.jpg

Happy Hollidays. I thank those of you who give great support. The troll’s? You momma’s were roadies for Dio!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Hollidays. I thank those of you who give great support. The troll’s? You momma’s were roadies for Dio!!!!

Dick hole ... u say the name of the holiday...u always say it

Dick hole ... u say the name of the holiday...u always say it

He said holidays... as in plural... many different holidays this time of year including your favorite : butthole day!

He said holidays... as in plural... many different holidays this time of year including your favorite : butthole day!
He has marked on his calendar now... $100 bill giveaway day.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy holidays ponyboy. Stay dry.

Happy kwanza

I supported my brothers in Iraq, what did you do?

Sent from my DEA work phone

I supported my brothers in Iraq, what did you do?

I’m not a service member. But I do thank my high school and college friends who serve. Also my uncle in Vietnam, my father in Korea, and my Grandfather in the trenches of Eastern Europe in WWI.

IML Gear Cream!
I don’t thank veterans... not once were my fucking freedoms in a foreign nation... waste of tax payer money

I don’t thank veterans... not once were my fucking freedoms in a foreign nation... waste of tax payer money
You're fucking retarded....and a spineless pussy....I wouldn't piss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire...or your mother's mouth.

I’m retarded for telling the truth? Think about it name on thing a soldier while in Iraq did something for you

Name one way the Iraq war benefited you

Kept our dollar as the main world currency, keeping the US from going back to stone age. Iraq was on the verge of dropping US and selling oil to China, North Korea, and Russia for gold,silver, and gems. Had most of the Middle East on board with it. So, yeah of course it was over oil. Wars are fought for 3 reasons. Land, religion, and natural resources.

Your welcome.

Last edited:
I’m retarded for telling the truth? Think about it name on thing a soldier while in Iraq did something for you
Solders are told what to do by dipshits we elect....don't blame them.

Dont be back peddling boy...you busted their balls...not good. You remind me of that long haired nigger for the SF 49er's.

Dont waste your time feeding the trolls Brother.

OP said “roadies for Dio” << That’s funny

I live real close to two army posts one of them a ranger bat. And a marine base I would love to see you say just half of the shit you that you talk online in one of these local bars.

Happy thankstaking more like it.

Happy thankstaking more like it.

I refrain from the Happy Thanksgiving. My ancestors came over on the Mayflower and were one of the first four families to settle Nantucket. Consequently they most likely participated in the raping, pillaging, and murder or the North Eastern indigenous Native American population.

Back