Purity Source Labs


🛑TREST logger NEEDED🛑

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55
  1. #1
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,089

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    803
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    952
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    🛑TREST logger NEEDED🛑

    Can't think of a better time to do this than right at the beginning of BULK season. If you haven't planned your winter bulk yet, this is a perfect opportunity for you to try out our most powerful anabolic agent.

    TRESTOLONE ACETATE (MENT)


    We are looking for ONE SOLID CANDIDATE who will give us a solid review of this product.

    Now a good log requires some effort. We all know that logs can often be repetitive, redundant, and boring.
    We're looking for someone who can really bring it to the table and keep people following.



    No need to post your entire workout regimen with # of sets/reps/etc. Just let us know if/when you notice changes and/or improvements.

    Keep it interesting. What would you want to see in a log? What would hold your attention?

    ***APPLY IN THIS THREAD***


    Last edited by Vision; 11-27-2017 at 06:02 AM.

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,167

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Another solid opportunity here. Buckle up this one seems like some serious heat!

  3. #3
    Member
    Desielmike's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    88

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    I'm your man!I always wanted to try ment.I'd be willing to run a full detailed log for u guys.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    thegame's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,265

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    166
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147423647

    You Guys always do these opportunities when I am done with my cycle and taking a break, damn!

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    226
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    109
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points
    1105540125

    This would be awesome to give a go. Was considering Tren but this would be better

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,215

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,653
    Thanked in
    5,151 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
    This would be awesome to give a go. Was considering Tren but this would be better
    Why is that

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    226
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    109
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points
    1105540125

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Why is that
    Isn’t trest like tren and decca combined. If not then i am mistaken. But that’s what i thought i read

  8. #8
    Member
    Desielmike's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    88

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    What I would want to see in the log is if the sides are as bad as people say.what are the sides on a daily basis.just generally how your feeling.i know they would vary from person to person, but still would want to know..how long it takes to see noticeable gains.what strength gains your making. Is there pip.how much stronger it is compared to tren .those are some things I would want to hear about in the log.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,215

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,653
    Thanked in
    5,151 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
    Isn’t trest like tren and decca combined. If not then i am mistaken. But that’s what i thought i read
    Trest isn't for beginners.

    Stop trying to be chosen for every logging opportunity that comes up. This is at least number 3 that I've seen.

  10. #10
    Banned


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    lil town called nun ya godam business
    Posts
    6,588

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    270
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Trest isn't for beginners.

    Stop trying to be chosen for every logging opportunity that comes up. This is at least number 3 that I've seen.
    Lol.. That is funny..... That's like me im ALWAYS begging for free gear....

    Nigga ill suck yo dick for 1cc of that there prop.. I love prop and pain..

    No but for real i seen this to i did one log that was for monster labs..

    I would like to log but im stuck on tren it's my go to drug...

    Cheapthreads out..

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    226
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    109
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points
    1105540125

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Trest isn't for beginners.

    Stop trying to be chosen for every logging opportunity that comes up. This is at least number 3 that I've seen.
    ok about both

  12. #12
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,089

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    803
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    952
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    You Guys always do these opportunities when I am done with my cycle and taking a break, damn!
    I'm sorry bro! Luckily we are big fans of logs so we will have plenty of opportunities in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
    Isn’t trest like tren and decca combined. If not then i am mistaken. But that’s what i thought i read
    It really doesn't possess the same qualities as tren when it comes to results. It's more like super deca. It's a wet compound for sure.

    Now the side effects are similar to tren but to a lesser extent in my opinion. Definitely some aggression and feeling hot all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desielmike View Post
    What I would want to see in the log is if the sides are as bad as people say.what are the sides on a daily basis.just generally how your feeling.i know they would vary from person to person, but still would want to know..how long it takes to see noticeable gains.what strength gains your making. Is there pip.how much stronger it is compared to tren .those are some things I would want to hear about in the log.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Totally agree bro. These are certainly important details that we all want to see touched upon in the log. If you're not chosen, make sure to follow along so you can ask these questions. That's the beauty of logs, you get to follow along in real time and get the answers your looking for instead of trying to search the web and read old logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Trest isn't for beginners.

    Stop trying to be chosen for every logging opportunity that comes up. This is at least number 3 that I've seen.
    He's cool with us brother. He's actually been a big help to PSL recently and has helped us come up with some great product ideas. I don't know what he's doing outside this sub but we certainly don't mind him here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthreads View Post
    Lol.. That is funny..... That's like me im ALWAYS begging for free gear....

    Nigga ill suck yo dick for 1cc of that there prop.. I love prop and pain..

    No but for real i seen this to i did one log that was for monster labs..

    I would like to log but im stuck on tren it's my go to drug...

    Cheapthreads out..
    Tren is hands down the more useful and versatile drug. But when it comes to sheer size and strength I gotta hand it to trest. I mean, it's a chance to try it for free

    If you decide you want to try, I'll definitely put you in the lineup of candidates.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    thewaterboy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    688

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    I'm sorry bro! Luckily we are big fans of logs so we will have plenty of opportunities in the future.

    It really doesn't possess the same qualities as tren when it comes to results. It's more like super deca. It's a wet compound for sure.

    Now the side effects are similar to tren but to a lesser extent in my opinion. Definitely some aggression and feeling hot all the time.


    Totally agree bro. These are certainly important details that we all want to see touched upon in the log. If you're not chosen, make sure to follow along so you can ask these questions. That's the beauty of logs, you get to follow along in real time and get the answers your looking for instead of trying to search the web and read old logs.

    He's cool with us brother. He's actually been a big help to PSL recently and has helped us come up with some great product ideas. I don't know what he's doing outside this sub but we certainly don't mind him here.
    Tren is hands down the more useful and versatile drug. But when it comes to sheer size and strength I gotta hand it to trest. I mean, it's a chance to try it for free

    If you decide you want to try, I'll definitely put you in the lineup of candidates.
    I ran trest ace at 50mg daily and test @ trt doses. I didn't experience 'wet' sides. Granted if you let your ai go it'll for sure happen. Ran aromasin @ 50mg/daily. I put size on no doubt, but my only complaint was the insane jumps in strength. It started stressing my joints terribly, especially my elbows. It became a constant dull pain in the bows.

  14. #14
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,089

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    803
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    952
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by thewaterboy View Post
    I ran trest ace at 50mg daily and test @ trt doses. I didn't experience 'wet' sides. Granted if you let your ai go it'll for sure happen. Ran aromasin @ 50mg/daily. I put size on no doubt, but my only complaint was the insane jumps in strength. It started stressing my joints terribly, especially my elbows. It became a constant dull pain in the bows.
    ​That's a hefty dose of aromasin. I certainly wouldn't expect water issues on that dose. I totally agree with the rapid strength gains being an issue. I noticed that as well. This time around I'm gonna try to just increase my reps with my usual weight and slowly increase the weight as I get stronger. But I'll keep the reps higher to increase the volume without jumping to high on the weight.

  15. #15
    Member
    The_Bandit's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    66

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    215549188

    This one seems intense. Look forward to following this one.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-29-2020, 02:49 AM
  2. Trestolone acetate and dienolone acetate
    By Bigj539 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 09:51 PM
  3. Trestolone acetate and dienolone acetate stack
    By Bigj539 in forum New Members
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2017, 03:49 PM
  4. Trestolone Acetate?
    By cujo200231 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2016, 10:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums