P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Rep Points

🛑TREST logger NEEDED🛑

Can't think of a better time to do this than right at the beginning of BULK season. If you haven't planned your winter bulk yet, this is a perfect opportunity for you to try out our most powerful anabolic agent.

TRESTOLONE ACETATE (MENT)

We are looking for ONE SOLID CANDIDATE who will give us a solid review of this product.

Now a good log requires some effort. We all know that logs can often be repetitive, redundant, and boring.
    We're looking for someone who can really bring it to the table and keep people following.

No need to post your entire workout regimen with # of sets/reps/etc. Just let us know if/when you notice changes and/or improvements.

Keep it interesting. What would you want to see in a log? What would hold your attention?

***APPLY IN THIS THREAD***

Last edited by Vision; 11-27-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Another solid opportunity here. Buckle up this one seems like some serious heat!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm your man!I always wanted to try ment.I'd be willing to run a full detailed log for u guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

You Guys always do these opportunities when I am done with my cycle and taking a break, damn!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

This would be awesome to give a go. Was considering Tren but this would be better

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,151 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
    This would be awesome to give a go. Was considering Tren but this would be better
    Why is that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Why is that
    Isn’t trest like tren and decca combined. If not then i am mistaken. But that’s what i thought i read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

What I would want to see in the log is if the sides are as bad as people say.what are the sides on a daily basis.just generally how your feeling.i know they would vary from person to person, but still would want to know..how long it takes to see noticeable gains.what strength gains your making. Is there pip.how much stronger it is compared to tren .those are some things I would want to hear about in the log.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,151 Posts
    Rep Points

Isn’t trest like tren and decca combined. If not then i am mistaken. But that’s what i thought i read
    Trest isn't for beginners.

Stop trying to be chosen for every logging opportunity that comes up. This is at least number 3 that I've seen.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Stop trying to be chosen for every logging opportunity that comes up. This is at least number 3 that I've seen.
    Lol.. That is funny..... That's like me im ALWAYS begging for free gear....

Nigga ill suck yo dick for 1cc of that there prop.. I love prop and pain..

No but for real i seen this to i did one log that was for monster labs..

I would like to log but im stuck on tren it's my go to drug...

Cheapthreads out..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

ok about both

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    You Guys always do these opportunities when I am done with my cycle and taking a break, damn!
    I'm sorry bro! Luckily we are big fans of logs so we will have plenty of opportunities in the future.
    It really doesn't possess the same qualities as tren when it comes to results. It's more like super deca. It's a wet compound for sure.

Now the side effects are similar to tren but to a lesser extent in my opinion. Definitely some aggression and feeling hot all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Desielmike View Post
    What I would want to see in the log is if the sides are as bad as people say.what are the sides on a daily basis.just generally how your feeling.i know they would vary from person to person, but still would want to know..how long it takes to see noticeable gains.what strength gains your making. Is there pip.how much stronger it is compared to tren .those are some things I would want to hear about in the log.

Totally agree bro. These are certainly important details that we all want to see touched upon in the log. If you're not chosen, make sure to follow along so you can ask these questions. That's the beauty of logs, you get to follow along in real time and get the answers your looking for instead of trying to search the web and read old logs.

He's cool with us brother. He's actually been a big help to PSL recently and has helped us come up with some great product ideas. I don't know what he's doing outside this sub but we certainly don't mind him here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthreads View Post
    Lol.. That is funny..... That's like me im ALWAYS begging for free gear....

Nigga ill suck yo dick for 1cc of that there prop.. I love prop and pain..

No but for real i seen this to i did one log that was for monster labs..

I would like to log but im stuck on tren it's my go to drug...

Cheapthreads out..
    Tren is hands down the more useful and versatile drug. But when it comes to sheer size and strength I gotta hand it to trest. I mean, it's a chance to try it for free

If you decide you want to try, I'll definitely put you in the lineup of candidates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    I'm sorry bro! Luckily we are big fans of logs so we will have plenty of opportunities in the future.

It really doesn't possess the same qualities as tren when it comes to results. It's more like super deca. It's a wet compound for sure.

Now the side effects are similar to tren but to a lesser extent in my opinion. Definitely some aggression and feeling hot all the time.

Totally agree bro. These are certainly important details that we all want to see touched upon in the log. If you're not chosen, make sure to follow along so you can ask these questions. That's the beauty of logs, you get to follow along in real time and get the answers your looking for instead of trying to search the web and read old logs.

He's cool with us brother. He's actually been a big help to PSL recently and has helped us come up with some great product ideas. I don't know what he's doing outside this sub but we certainly don't mind him here.
    Tren is hands down the more useful and versatile drug. But when it comes to sheer size and strength I gotta hand it to trest. I mean, it's a chance to try it for free

If you decide you want to try, I'll definitely put you in the lineup of candidates.
    I ran trest ace at 50mg daily and test @ trt doses. I didn't experience 'wet' sides. Granted if you let your ai go it'll for sure happen. Ran aromasin @ 50mg/daily. I put size on no doubt, but my only complaint was the insane jumps in strength. It started stressing my joints terribly, especially my elbows. It became a constant dull pain in the bows.

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thewaterboy View Post
    I ran trest ace at 50mg daily and test @ trt doses. I didn't experience 'wet' sides. Granted if you let your ai go it'll for sure happen. Ran aromasin @ 50mg/daily. I put size on no doubt, but my only complaint was the insane jumps in strength. It started stressing my joints terribly, especially my elbows. It became a constant dull pain in the bows.
    ​That's a hefty dose of aromasin. I certainly wouldn't expect water issues on that dose. I totally agree with the rapid strength gains being an issue. I noticed that as well. This time around I'm gonna try to just increase my reps with my usual weight and slowly increase the weight as I get stronger. But I'll keep the reps higher to increase the volume without jumping to high on the weight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

This one seems intense. Look forward to following this one.