• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beast Bulk PSL sponsored cycle

antoniodiaz031ck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First off I would like to thank my Big Homie Vision for allowing me to do another log for such a top shelf Lab as PSL,

I will be running the Test E 250 DECA 200 Blend at 1cc x3 EW, 750 Test 600 DECA
I will be taking Anadrol 50 mg upon waking on empty Stomach along with 10 mg of Dbol, Dbol will be taken again at lunch 10mg, then I will take 20 mg 1 hour pre workout. Total will be Anadrol 50mg and Dbol 40mg for first 6 to 7 weeks of cycle,

I never stoped my diet so I'm eating 6 times daily every 3 hours, pretty clean until the weekends i fall off lol,

I'm doing progressive style training, legs twice a week do to the fact they are my weak body part. My upper body is decent I definitely need to get the waist line down, I will be posting bi weekly tape measurements starting tomorow, as some of u guys know if u followed my last log I train at home just barbell and dumbbells so my joints are shot, I finally made the step and joined a awesome small gym today was my first training session and fucking loved it. They got a bad ass portrait of Arnold on.the wall I'll post a pic.

Ok let's talk about who i.am and why this means so much to me, I've boxed a majority of my life since 14 in N.Y. on and off, it kept me out of trouble whenever I wasn't boxing I found my self in serious trouble, now I'm gonna keep it very honest with u guys I had a rough up bringing witch is definitely no excuse or reason to act as a degenerate as I did for a long time, I found my self incarcerated multiple times until.i.got into some serious shit and was facing the Rico act along with every other poor boy in N.Y. fucking Giuliani LMAO, so I ran to join the Army to be all I can be, got my record expunged and did well until I got out and found myself doing the same old shit, lime they say idle hands are the workplace of the devil, I ended up doing 3 yrs in Louisiana State penn, for all you judgemental fuxks on here because there are alot of them on.here lol. I have what we call in convict terms Respectable Crimes,
Anyway I went in 165 or so, I ate everybody's left over cornbread mixed with super and water at night since they feed u shit in there, and everyone's oatmeal in the morning, ull be surprised how many people don't eat it lol, I was lifting water bags and begging guys layingg in bunks, my last year I did in work release and had access to weights and trained my ass off reading every flex muscle development I got my hands of, I became infatuated, when u was released I was 198 benching 405. When I was released my daughter was having her 3 yr old Bday, i.never did see her since we were very far apart like across the country far, so when I met her it changed somthing in me and i.knew it was time for.a change in.my life, 2 weeks after release i.got a job this was in 2014 now I'm a senior fabricator making a good wage supporting my family, now that i.got my shit together i.can concentrate on bodybuilding, I want to truly reach my goal of 250, right now I fluctuate between 199 to 205, the last bulk I did for vision I jumped from 175 to 223 lmao, let's see what i can do on this steak and potatoes of a cycle.

Will be.postong better pics tomorrow
e2ac04ab1e83e07195fd453616954242.jpg
2edcc622ab6d66f887581b39088ee24a.jpg
01aafdd2b7d79c23593e1477bece6ee3.jpg
97cedab39aa7c6fdcc73ab3ffd863f66.jpg
a7bfa132da3f0104c64298b20b953836.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

First off I would like to thank my Big Homie Vision for allowing me to do another log for such a top shelf Lab as PSL,

I will be running the Test E 250 DECA 200 Blend at 1cc x3 EW, 750 Test 600 DECA
I will be taking Anadrol 50 mg upon waking on empty Stomach along with 10 mg of Dbol, Dbol will be taken again at lunch 10mg, then I will take 20 mg 1 hour pre workout. Total will be Anadrol 50mg and Dbol 40mg for first 6 to 7 weeks of cycle,

I never stoped my diet so I'm eating 6 times daily every 3 hours, pretty clean until the weekends i fall off lol,

I'm doing progressive style training, legs twice a week do to the fact they are my weak body part. My upper body is decent I definitely need to get the waist line down, I will be posting bi weekly tape measurements starting tomorow, as some of u guys know if u followed my last log I train at home just barbell and dumbbells so my joints are shot, I finally made the step and joined a awesome small gym today was my first training session and fucking loved it. They got a bad ass portrait of Arnold on.the wall I'll post a pic.

Ok let's talk about who i.am and why this means so much to me, I've boxed a majority of my life since 14 in N.Y. on and off, it kept me out of trouble whenever I wasn't boxing I found my self in serious trouble, now I'm gonna keep it very honest with u guys I had a rough up bringing witch is definitely no excuse or reason to act as a degenerate as I did for a long time, I found my self incarcerated multiple times until.i.got into some serious shit and was facing the Rico act along with every other poor boy in N.Y. fucking Giuliani LMAO, so I ran to join the Army to be all I can be, got my record expunged and did well until I got out and found myself doing the same old shit, lime they say idle hands are the workplace of the devil, I ended up doing 3 yrs in Louisiana State penn, for all you judgemental fuxks on here because there are alot of them on.here lol. I have what we call in convict terms Respectable Crimes,
Anyway I went in 165 or so, I ate everybody's left over cornbread mixed with super and water at night since they feed u shit in there, and everyone's oatmeal in the morning, ull be surprised how many people don't eat it lol, I was lifting water bags and begging guys layingg in bunks, my last year I did in work release and had access to weights and trained my ass off reading every flex muscle development I got my hands of, I became infatuated, when u was released I was 198 benching 405. When I was released my daughter was having her 3 yr old Bday, i.never did see her since we were very far apart like across the country far, so when I met her it changed somthing in me and i.knew it was time for.a change in.my life, 2 weeks after release i.got a job this was in 2014 now I'm a senior fabricator making a good wage supporting my family, now that i.got my shit together i.can concentrate on bodybuilding, I want to truly reach my goal of 250, right now I fluctuate between 199 to 205, the last bulk I did for vision I jumped from 175 to 223 lmao, let's see what i can do on this steak and potatoes of a cycle.

Will be.postong better pics tomorrow
e2ac04ab1e83e07195fd453616954242.jpg
2edcc622ab6d66f887581b39088ee24a.jpg
01aafdd2b7d79c23593e1477bece6ee3.jpg
97cedab39aa7c6fdcc73ab3ffd863f66.jpg
a7bfa132da3f0104c64298b20b953836.jpg

Subbed, nice pics! Who is squeezing in on your action!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Subbed, nice pics! Who is squeezing in on your action!

That my workout partner lol he just started his first cycle we will see were he goes with it

Good shit some people are no good in the underworld trade including me. I feel you on the 199 206 bs...its annoying. So whats your stats now 205 or 226? The deca might water you up a bit ever thought about minor tren dosing ?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Good shit some people are no good in the underworld trade including me. I feel you on the 199 206 bs...its annoying. So whats your stats now 205 or 226? The deca might water you up a bit ever thought about minor tren dosing ?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
I'm between 199 and 205 right now bro, yea deca makes me hold water but actually enjoy being able to hit heavy weights while on it, I'll prolly run tren after this cycle is complete

That my workout partner lol he just started his first cycle we will see were he goes with it

Nice!! Im sure you will show him the way!!

Nice!! Im sure you will show him the way!!

Yea his diet sucks that's gonna keep him from full potential besides that he has work ethic

Family will do that to a man. Especially baby girls. Your on the path, everything is in front of you. There is nothing left behind you except for memories and haters now. Use them to propel you ahead. You got this and we are all here for you!

Family will do that to a man. Especially baby girls. Your on the path, everything is in front of you. There is nothing left behind you except for memories and haters now. Use them to propel you ahead. You got this and we are all here for you!

Thanks bro yeah I live by the modo my mistakes won't make me or break me, I wouldn't change a thing this is what made me who i.am today

Alright guys 5 am first injection into inner left bicep peak, no pip at all, took 1 anadrol and 1 Dbol on empty Stomach.

25 mins of fasted hiit cardio kicked my ass foreal, this was my first cardio day.

Breakfast this morning is onions peppers 9 whole eggs, 5 pieces of turkey bacon, 2 eggos
c4239d825563f1aa30f41c4111936f66.jpg
6a1fa381a4f24e744ee32daeee09c042.jpg

My meals today are 9oz of tilapia, white rice not sure how much and green beans I will eat this 4 times until dinner which is a mysterie until tonite, but will determine what my meals will be tomorrow as I meal prep.the night before,
Below is a picture of one meal I will have 4 of these for work today, I've been eating lime this for a while now, so I am slowly I creasong my amounts to put on more weight, my breakfast for sure is much larger I usually eat 5 eggs bread and turkey bacon so let's get these gains guys and as u can tell I don't mind getting sloppy to get the weight on.

Also keep your eyes open for videos I will be posting frequent YouTube videos like once a week
58d1183f96fa1f112c988a59af774c96.jpg

Alright guys 5 am first injection into inner left bicep peak, no pip at all, took 1 anadrol and 1 Dbol on empty Stomach.

25 mins of fasted hiit cardio kicked my ass foreal, this was my first cardio day.

Breakfast this morning is onions peppers 9 whole eggs, 5 pieces of turkey bacon, 2 eggos
c4239d825563f1aa30f41c4111936f66.jpg
6a1fa381a4f24e744ee32daeee09c042.jpg

Oh my gosh!!! I want that breakfast so bad. I'll be rolling with 6 egg whites 2 whole eggs and some reduced cheddar cheese

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh!!! I want that breakfast so bad. I'll be rolling with 6 egg whites 2 whole eggs and some reduced cheddar cheese

Yea I need to get some egg whites I can hear my mom yelling at me if I throw away the yolk lol, I'm really just trying to.put on as much as I can I'm not tripping if I get sloppy I'll try not to but I want to reach my goal.

Good stuff Tone! Glad you got the chance to run this log and pack on those pounds. All these muscles cant be good for your boxing man. Def slows things down. Will be following along.

Good stuff Tone! Glad you got the chance to run this log and pack on those pounds. All these muscles cant be good for your boxing man. Def slows things down. Will be following along.
Thanks bro I'm super stoked, oh yea boxing is over with my shoulders are fucked so I can't even hit a speed bag, just the iron pile now bro

My dude, I'm totally stoked for you with this one, I think we're gonna have a blast.. If we don't laugh to hard about more back pumps instances haha!

The team here has your back all the way my dude, kill this man, this is your time....

My dude, I'm totally stoked for you with this one, I think we're gonna have a blast.. If we don't laugh to hard about more back pumps instances haha!

The team here has your back all the way my dude, kill this man, this is your time....
I was telling my work out partner that story last night lol, yea I'm prepared for it this time, I'm feeling more comfortable posting now so I know this log will be much more entertaining, and I'm finally in a gym so I won't be doing the same old shit locked in a tiny room lol, here come the gains

Alright guys it was a interesting night
Plan was to do some good back training, as u guys know I've had nothing but barbells and dumbbells for a long time so I so i switched up my usual bent over rows and t bar rows for some cable movements,

Ok so my workout partner didn't show up he was 45 mins late be cause he has a pup getting it's poles takin off the ears after the crop so I wasn't mad,

Started off with wide grip pull ups
3x12

Lat pull downs
3x10 drop sets every set for pumps

Seated cable rows "fuckin love these"
3x8 drop set every set love the pinch

Stiff arm pull downs
3x10 last set drop set

Dumbbell rows
3x10 last set drop

Guess the fuck what this when he showed up, so I did it all again with out the pull ups just used super light weight just to keep my pump show I can show him how to do these movements

Next we did biceps
Lower cable reverse grip bicep curls
Superset with regular grip bicep curls
3x10 of each drop set on last set

Rope curls
3x10 drops set final

Concentrated dumbell curls
3x10 drop set final

Finished it all off with dumbbell hammer curls
Drop set every set to failure

My workout partners type 1 diabetic he gave me these glucose tabs because he saw me eating candy post workout there pure dextrose and actually taste like sweet tarts so I smash a handful in the car in the ride home to a meal

If u guys got any questions let me know

Get Shredded!
Tomorrow is leg day i took 20 mg of Dbol 1 hour prior to working out, does anyone know if I take my total 40 mg post workout instead of spreading it out would give me a performance boost, because today was amazing, let me know if anyone tried this before

Tomorrow is leg day i took 20 mg of Dbol 1 hour prior to working out, does anyone know if I take my total 40 mg post workout instead of spreading it out would give me a performance boost, because today was amazing, let me know if anyone tried this before

Thats an interesting idea Tone. Ive never run it post. Always PWO. I usally pop half the daily dose mid morning and the other half prior to working out. Would be interested in your results running it post. It def does its job as a PWO though.

Thats an interesting idea Tone. Ive never run it post. Always PWO. I usally pop half the daily dose mid morning and the other half prior to working out. Would be interested in your results running it post. It def does its job as a PWO though.
No I fucked up and wrote post that's eat I was saying if I take a full 40mg pre would I get a better effect then 20 or should I just keep doing like I've been, basically split dose through out the day, thx Bundy

Alright leg day guys

I started off with squats
2 warm-up sets to failure
Then a set of 15
I did 3 working sets
3x7-8 final set drop set

Stiff leg deads
2 warm ups
3x8

Leg press
4x10 to 12
Last set drop set

Leg extension machine
3x8

Seated leg curl"never did these only lying leg curls"

3x8 very different feel loved it

I took the 40mg of Dbol pre workout felt very explosive, I might practice this on leg days.

I'll take some better pics guys I'm just getting used to this new gym, I feel like I'm gonna make some major gains in my legs I'm focused on this body part for this bulk
5f4c5b6da8f50ecaef16c33645cfcec9.jpg

I'll take some better pics guys I'm just getting used to this new gym, I feel like I'm gonna make some major gains in my legs I'm focused on this body part for this bulk
5f4c5b6da8f50ecaef16c33645cfcec9.jpg

muh dude rocking the chucks!!

Hey! I try To be fresh for the gym. Matching all the way down to my headband.

Lol it's different for females dudes shouldn't be thinking like females to go to the gym, should be more worried about hitting the iron pile

Hey! I try To be fresh for the gym. Matching all the way down to my headband.

Females are one thing. Even the biggest female BBs out there still try and keep it cute but a dude covered from head to toe in axe body spray spending more time taking selfies in his matching Dri Fit get up is another.

Back