Beast Bulk PSL sponsored cycle

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSwole View Post
    Definitly packed on some size brother! looking stole mutherfucker! when I decide to shave my head i think I will consider a neck tattoo, love the head piece but don't think i could pull if off my heads too small! haha
    Lol yea ped' s can't make your head bigger maybe growth, thanks man means alot, I want to give u alot of props u taught me alot about nutrition and tweaking things to how I look, so major thank u to u brother, I kept alot of size thanks to your meal plans, I never drop below 200, how's things on your end u still doing your thing coaching?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gymprincess1989 View Post
    Nothing like a good pump! Always helps me to really get in the zone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Got that right love the feeling like your skin is gonna rip lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Today was a good push day, I was alone no workout partner, so I was done pretty fast, I loved it felt a good pump and da dips felt amazing i love them now especially to stretch my front delts, ive been really focused on upper chest lately, loving the pump and me training my tris and bis has put some good size on my arms

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by antoniodiaz031ck View Post
    Naw I just deal with it, I fucking drink water and get heart burn fml, shit sux sumtimes it's so bad I throw up a little, tums help for like 5 mins,

Thatís exactly what would happen to me. Especially when I laid down. It got so bad, I had no choice. I couldnít take it anymore and had to do something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol yea ped' s can't make your head bigger maybe growth, thanks man means alot, I want to give u alot of props u taught me alot about nutrition and tweaking things to how I look, so major thank u to u brother, I kept alot of size thanks to your meal plans, I never drop below 200, how's things on your end u still doing your thing coaching?

Good job PEDS don't make your head bigger as mine would then be the complete opposite and fuckin huge!

no worries brother, really enjoyed working with you if you ever have any questions just drop me a Pm, always happy to help talk things over! My ends really good now was away from the board for quite a while had a few life things to sort out, but everything sorted, new house, new partner, new job and really focused on making some big changes this year! Training and diet couldn't be better, just getting digestion, insulin sensitivity etc all set for putting on some quality size. Will be back on the board daily and getting to no all the new members i see running logs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Thatís exactly what would happen to me. Especially when I laid down. It got so bad, I had no choice. I couldnít take it anymore and had to do something.
    Tell me about it one night I fucking puked everywhere like the exorcist lmao, I take prami tabs and I think they make it worse, I can't sleep for shit from the heart burn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSwole View Post
    Good job PEDS don't make your head bigger as mine would then be the complete opposite and fuckin huge!

no worries brother, really enjoyed working with you if you ever have any questions just drop me a Pm, always happy to help talk things over! My ends really good now was away from the board for quite a while had a few life things to sort out, but everything sorted, new house, new partner, new job and really focused on making some big changes this year! Training and diet couldn't be better, just getting digestion, insulin sensitivity etc all set for putting on some quality size. Will be back on the board daily and getting to no all the new members i see running logs.
    Good shit bro, I remember there was never a dull moment in your life. Always moving to a new country and shit lol, happy to hear somebody got u to settle down nothing better then that, yea u need to come back there is alot of new people on now, I took a break from the forums myself, I try to stay with vision and the PSL crew mostly, but any tips or critics lemme know u know I'm always down for some constructive feedback, keep ya head up bro and thanks for checking on me now and then

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Rep Points

Tell me about it one night I fucking puked everywhere like the exorcist lmao, I take prami tabs and I think they make it worse, I can't sleep for shit from the heart burn

Ugh bro this reminds me of a near death experience I had when I first ran tren. Tren gives me SERIOUS acid reflux. I take prescription prilosec when I run it now.

If anyone doesn't understand how acid reflux happens, basically when you swallow food you have these ring shaped (sphincter) muscles that contract and force food down your esophagus into your stomach. The last (bottom)nsphincter muscle is supposed to basically slam shut and remain closed until it needs to let more food into your stomach. Basically this mechanism fails and the muscle is left open allowing fumes from your stomach to rise up into your esophagus causing the burning sensation.

Anyways, I was living with my dad at the time. I had a couple PB&J's before bed (FYI peanut butter triggers heartburn like no other). I was dead asleep on my side and due to my acid reflux (thank you tren) the partially digested PB&J's, mixed with some stomach acid were flowing back up my tube like hot lava. The pain woke me up but my the time I woke up the lava was at the back of my throat. Waking up to this caused me to gasp and suck a good amount of this primordial ooze STRAIGHT INTO MY LUNGS. I stopped breathing for a good 2-3 mins while my body was instinctively trying to vomit out the rest. I made it to the bathroom where I went blue in the face and started losing consciousness. FUCKING SCARY. Ended up ok but my lungs were inflamed for a few days after from the stomach acid.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    Ugh bro this reminds me of a near death experience I had when I first ran tren. Tren gives me SERIOUS acid reflux. I take prescription prilosec when I run it now.

If anyone doesn't understand how acid reflux happens, basically when you swallow food you have these ring shaped (sphincter) muscles that contract and force food down your esophagus into your stomach. The last (bottom)nsphincter muscle is supposed to basically slam shut and remain closed until it needs to let more food into your stomach. Basically this mechanism fails and the muscle is left open allowing fumes from your stomach to rise up into your esophagus causing the burning sensation.

Anyways, I was living with my dad at the time. I had a couple PB&J's before bed (FYI peanut butter triggers heartburn like no other). I was dead asleep on my side and due to my acid reflux (thank you tren) the partially digested PB&J's, mixed with some stomach acid were flowing back up my tube like hot lava. The pain woke me up but my the time I woke up the lava was at the back of my throat. Waking up to this caused me to gasp and suck a good amount of this primordial ooze STRAIGHT INTO MY LUNGS. I stopped breathing for a good 2-3 mins while my body was instinctively trying to vomit out the rest. I made it to the bathroom where I went blue in the face and started losing consciousness. FUCKING SCARY. Ended up ok but my lungs were inflamed for a few days after from the stomach acid.
    Holy shit bro!! Thatís crazy

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Man some crazy stories in here my man. Hope things are going well. Keep at it and will check in soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post

That's fucking krazy geesh I push the gas bubbles up it's hot like u said I was doing that in the bed when I puked like krazy all the way to.the toilet thought I was pushing another hot burp then boom lol, I could only imagine inhaling it shit water hurt when inhaled lol, and thanks for sharing the info makes so much sense now, with the gas and mix of vomit, I always burp a little and a small amount of foamy vomit will come up, that shit can't be healthy for my esophagus right smh, I need to look into getting somthing from my primary. Always love a good read bro keep em coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Had a great back and bi day today I really pushed the weight, I was using weight around 6 reps and then lower to allow another 4 to 6 reps on most movements, even on my biceps, had painful pumps in lats and lower bis loved it today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Rocked some shoulders today, I'm really having a problem with my left shoulder it doesn't allow me to do upright rows or heavy lateral raises, I get sharp pain in my front left delt, my right is still super strong, does anyone know of any rehab exercises that might eventually allow me to shake back, any info will be greatly appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points

Rocked some shoulders today, I'm really having a problem with my left shoulder it doesn't allow me to do upright rows or heavy lateral raises, I get sharp pain in my front left delt, my right is still super strong, does anyone know of any rehab exercises that might eventually allow me to shake back, any info will be greatly appreciated

Are you doing upright rows with dbs or with a bar?

I have been having a right shoulder issue and cant do incline db or incline bench or shoulder press .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gymprincess1989 View Post
    Are you doing upright rows with dbs or with a bar?

I have been having a right shoulder issue and cant do incline db or incline bench or shoulder press .

I use the bar, I can't even do the bar alone, I'm right there with u smh, the DECA is amazing for joints and what not just not doing anything for my shoulder, have u tried anything to rehab your shoulders