Purity Source Labs


Beast Bulk PSL sponsored cycle

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 228
  1. #91
    Senior Member
    antoniodiaz031ck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514252190

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
    Thatís a ton of weight. Legs are strong.
    Thanks yea my legs have always been weaker then my bench things are slowly coming around now, my goal is to have some bad ass wheels by the end of this cyclr, well see what happens bro

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    antoniodiaz031ck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514252190

    Quote Originally Posted by gymprincess1989 View Post
    See they fortune was right. Strong legs.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Ikr, thanks it was a positive jinx lol, they starting to get stronger then my upper, things are finally looking up lol

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

  3. #93
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,167

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Just checking in my man. You started holding any water or extra weight yet?

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    antoniodiaz031ck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514252190

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Just checking in my man. You started holding any water or extra weight yet?
    Suprisinly I don't feel like I'm holding any water, I usually get it around my ankles first and I check them daily, nothing yet, I'll check weight Monday, only thing I've noticed so far is,crazy strength,appitite and I'm always full. Everyone at work thinks I'm bigger but I know I'm just full, but Monday we will have weight and pics to put next to starter pics, thanks for checking in bro

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

  5. #95
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    226
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    109
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points
    1105540125

    Quote Originally Posted by antoniodiaz031ck View Post
    Thanks yea my legs have always been weaker then my bench things are slowly coming around now, my goal is to have some bad ass wheels by the end of this cyclr, well see what happens bro

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
    You got it. Will be watching

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    antoniodiaz031ck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514252190

    I don't understand my weight is slowly creeping up, my calories are up my training is.more intense,I'm still hovering around 205, I look leaner only thing I can think is I'm losing bodyfat and gaining muscle, everybody been saying I look bigger, I feel way bigger so that's all I can think of as of right now, I been eating a ton of sweet potatoes and a massive amount of protein, let's see what happens hopefully by next week orals will fully kick in and blow me up, I know my strength is already threw the roof

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

  7. #97
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,215

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,653
    Thanked in
    5,151 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by antoniodiaz031ck View Post
    I don't understand my weight is slowly creeping up, my calories are up my training is.more intense,I'm still hovering around 205, I look leaner only thing I can think is I'm losing bodyfat and gaining muscle, everybody been saying I look bigger, I feel way bigger so that's all I can think of as of right now, I been eating a ton of sweet potatoes and a massive amount of protein, let's see what happens hopefully by next week orals will fully kick in and blow me up, I know my strength is already threw the roof

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
    Never a bad thing when all those things are going on

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    antoniodiaz031ck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514252190

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Never a bad thing when all those things are going on
    Just not used to it taking so long, u think it's from me being bigger and in better shape then last time that's causing it to take longer?

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

  9. #99
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,215

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,653
    Thanked in
    5,151 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by antoniodiaz031ck View Post
    Just not used to it taking so long, u think it's from me being bigger and in better shape then last time that's causing it to take longer?

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
    Yes.

    At a certain point gaining lean body mass does become a serious grind.

    You can change things up to help (you should always be thinking about new strategy in diet and training) but, it'll come down to consistency over long periods of time.

    Where I'm at personally, if I gain 1-2lbs a month I'm very happy. Anything more then that and I'm sure it's all fat.

    In the long run, 1lb a month is gonna make a huge difference in a years time.

  10. #100
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,215

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,653
    Thanked in
    5,151 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Also, judging from your pics, I would say you could probably push a while longer but, you'll need to work on insulin resistance and possibly do a mini cut to continue progress.

  11. #101
    Senior Member
    gymprincess1989's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,766

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    700
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    885
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points
    1256749771

    Quote Originally Posted by antoniodiaz031ck View Post
    I don't understand my weight is slowly creeping up, my calories are up my training is.more intense,I'm still hovering around 205, I look leaner only thing I can think is I'm losing bodyfat and gaining muscle, everybody been saying I look bigger, I feel way bigger so that's all I can think of as of right now, I been eating a ton of sweet potatoes and a massive amount of protein, let's see what happens hopefully by next week orals will fully kick in and blow me up, I know my strength is already threw the roof

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
    I am in the same boat except im cutting and i am 2 months in and scale is budging. I look leaner and strenth is continuing to increase. I hste the scale.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  12. #102
    Senior Member
    antoniodiaz031ck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514252190

    Quote Originally Posted by gymprincess1989 View Post
    I am in the same boat except im cutting and i am 2 months in and scale is budging. I look leaner and strenth is continuing to increase. I hste the scale.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Who u telling lol, driving me crazy really a mental fucker. But I feel great and look great so I'll keep pushing I know once the long acting compounds start to kick in the pounds will pile on, your putting on muscle and burning body fat so we are in the same boat right now lol,

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

  13. #103
    Senior Member
    antoniodiaz031ck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514252190

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Also, judging from your pics, I would say you could probably push a while longer but, you'll need to work on insulin resistance and possibly do a mini cut to continue progress.
    What would u recommend for a mini cut, don't think increasing cardio will do enough

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

  14. #104
    Senior Member
    antoniodiaz031ck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514252190

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yes.

    At a certain point gaining lean body mass does become a serious grind.

    You can change things up to help (you should always be thinking about new strategy in diet and training) but, it'll come down to consistency over long periods of time.

    Where I'm at personally, if I gain 1-2lbs a month I'm very happy. Anything more then that and I'm sure it's all fat.

    In the long run, 1lb a month is gonna make a huge difference in a years time.
    Makes sense at the least it's 12 pounds of quality muscle

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

  15. #105
    Senior Member
    antoniodiaz031ck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    845

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514252190

    Sup guys sorry I ain't been on in a while had to get my head tatt finished so it's about 90% done now, well I've been lowering my carbs and increasing cardio, I had a Christmas party and had to go down 2 sizes for my waist, I usually wear a 36 had to get a 32 lol so things are working better my abs are visible but still have love handles, did chest and tris today and had a awsome workout here's some pics


    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Beast Mode cycle (buy now) BULK BULK BULK!
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-20-2018, 03:11 AM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-28-2017, 11:28 AM
  3. 👹👹Beast Mode Sponsored Bulk cycle👹👹
    By Vision in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2017, 01:38 PM
  4. BEAST MODE Uncle z sponsored training log
    By Joe 2013 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 12-28-2016, 11:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums