• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beast Bulk PSL sponsored cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Females are one thing. Even the biggest female BBs out there still try and keep it cute but a dude covered from head to toe in axe body spray spending more time taking selfies in his matching Dri Fit get up is another.
Rofl. Yes I know this kind. I always laugh. I don't get all ready everyday but if I am feeling lazy or negative I will to give myself a push. Plus I feel like I go harder when I look decent. Plus I never go anywhere else so my only chance to dress up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lol it's different for females dudes shouldn't be thinking like females to go to the gym, should be more worried about hitting the iron pile

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
Its one thing females but i kinda miss the old days where people didnt give a fuck...dressed up like dorian yates on blood and guts..ripped clothes, stank leather belts, welded machines...we had a gym like that in miami long gone now, last week this moron sprayed axe all over the gym i workout at everyone wanted to murder him

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I dislike those overzealous body spray fags..or people that fart in a small area with equipment, go outside or to the bathroom motherfuckers, I don't wanna smell your protein fueled gas.

Thank u atleast I know I'm not alone in this one, every guy at The gym I train at compete, there all physic and classic, I love getting knowledge from them but damn there all pretty as fuck lol, all dressed up every day wearing tights and shit, I enjoy gettin g a glance here and there of a women In tights that takes care of her self, but come on bro I don't want to see u every other second I Ya tights dude. I go for one thing and one thing only to tear shit down and I love it,

The other day my gym partner wasn't spotting me properly so I'm lime wats up, he said " mybad bro was looking at cheeks"

So I said " fuck the cheeks u lose gains focusing on cheeks u never lose cheeks focusing on gains" fucking words to live by I'm turning into mister miagi of the gym lmao,
We took fri and sat off were both pretty sore he was cussing me out at work yesterday all day and all the guys were making fun of him, I told him to be proud and stay hydrated that those are all gains he's feeling to feed that shit and grow, I wish I could feel like that again and know I'm growing every rep. "Chase the pump lime a crack head Chase that high"

Doing fasted hiit cardio sun morning back to business as usual

Alright guys it's Monday I didn't have a chance to hit shoulders last week so I did somthing different and did chest shoulders, I justnleftnthe front felt out as much as possible during the shoulder session.

Chest

Cable flys
2 warm up sets
3 working sets
3x12

Superset with body weight Dips
3x20

Heavy flat bench
2 warm-up sets to failure
3 working sets pyramid up
First 9 reps
Second 6 reps
Third 3 reps drops set to single plate

Incline dumbbell flys superset Champaign
3x10/3x8

Pecdec
3x12

Shoulders

Behind the neck barbell press
3x8 final set drop set

Lateral raises

3x8 final set drop set

Rear pecdec
3x12

Weighed in this morning 199.7

d418a544aae73801dd48ce293f134c05.jpg
919b42125c39e3f809c8e11a19a76a3d.jpg
ceae3ffdaec7eef60cd21acea3b3cfb7.jpg

Will be shaving chest hair before next update
7cb64c013b2057640a4c03ec5a19e689.jpg
d0217a3263e8638871fde2acf2e125a1.jpg

Took third injection today since it's mon, next will be on wed, I have been taking orals on schedule as previously written,feeling great in the gym no weight gain yet, but very explosive off Dbol and been super positive at work and home just overall well being, the A bombs are taken empty Stomach upon waking, I feel awesome pumps and full through out the day. Any questions u guys just holla

Took third injection today since it's mon, next will be on wed, I have been taking orals on schedule as previously written,feeling great in the gym no weight gain yet, but very explosive off Dbol and been super positive at work and home just overall well being, the A bombs are taken empty Stomach upon waking, I feel awesome pumps and full through out the day. Any questions u guys just holla

Keep up the good work!

if you shave you will lose a few lbs. lol jokes
Ha try very tru, man it's cold as shit out here I need as much insulation as possible LMAO thanks for following bro

Alright had a good back day

Started off with bent over dumbbell rows
3x10

Lat pull downs with this funky grip wide bar
3x 12
Drop sets

Low cable row

3x8
Final set drop set

Rope face pulls

I was actually able to hit a really high weight

3x10
Final set drop set

Dead lifts
3x8

Triceps

Rope push down

3x10 last set drop set

Reverse grip push downs superset with standard grip

3x10 of both

Skull crushers
3x8

Kickbacks
3x12

Done game

I'll take a picture of some of the funky grips they got at the gym I never seen them before

Happy thanksgiving everybody,

So yesterday was one of the best leg days in a long time I felt so fuckin strong.

I started off with squats ofkourse
2 warm-up sets
3x8
Final set drop set
Hit 375 for 5 then hit 315 for 7 225 for 10 and so on

I give the credit to Dbol on this one, I haven't hit squats this heavy or thought about it since I was in the joint,
It's like the Dbol released somthing in me.

Stiff leg deadlifts
3x8

Lunges I fuckin hate lunges lol

3x10

Leg press I went really heavy on leg press it felt right son I ran with it

I hit high reps with heavy weight on every set, next time I'm gonna use a flex band on the leg press to push harder
2x15
2x12

Leg extension
3x10

Seated Leg curl

3x10

It was amazing the pump and strength I felt yesterday, the back pumps were there for sure but I know what there from this go around so I don't freak out like last year

I took some pics of those grips I was telling u guys about, I love them I feel stronger and I feel the,contraction in my desired muscle much better, let me know if u guys got experience with these

c9280a383d1e4ce941278362057b87dd.jpg
ee9b1506b2579d3fbcc40b29d89da2ca.jpg
a6af986a8c7512553dab1c18e22be9eb.jpg

looking jerked my dude,, hell yeah!!!

Hey brother! I’ve been away a while just logged back in and it’s great to see you back running another log, loved your last one! I’m subbed and will be checking in bro. Chase those goals!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey brother! I’ve been away a while just logged back in and it’s great to see you back running another log, loved your last one! I’m subbed and will be checking in bro. Chase those goals!
Yea I went mia myself got back on and was looking for u, how things going for u, and appreciate it I'm still chasing them gains bro stay in touch

Thanks bro, I got a couple, this my baby boy he's 4 months old razors edge

4 months WTH. Mine girl is 6 and she is only 55lbs. lol your dog would eat mine keep up the good work. My wife (skullz722) will be starting a PSL log in the next week please stop by if you can I know she will be posting pic of the dog

4 months WTH. Mine girl is 6 and she is only 55lbs. lol your dog would eat mine keep up the good work. My wife (skullz722) will be starting a PSL log in the next week please stop by if you can I know she will be posting pic of the dog
Cool no dout I'll show love bro, tea he was huge as a pup I'll post a pic of him at 7 weeks when I got him, the first 2 are him at 7 weeks the last pic is his dad zues his dad is 15 inches tall and almost 80 pds
b887f4420b8b448656e31f3d1ddccf38.jpg
98d965400ae852eb62ed936d97a011d2.jpg
66c3f58aff078a50421a1b647bed841e.jpg

How's it goin guys sorry I haven't been on since thanksgiving, I had a birthday on Tuesday before thanksgiving so on Saturday I went and got the beginnings of a full head tattoo, I got the back completed today, all I have left is both the faces just the shading, the sides which will contain more roses with clouds behind forming the hair line and nino De dios across the front of my hairline, here are some pics of what I have done now, will post when complete in around 2 weeks when what I have now heals.
a70dfb4f5b08fc2045ba26a39f533c9a.jpg
d0517424180e8e0537523ee37c572e32.jpg

Will continue regular log tomorow with workout and diet sorry for the delay guys just had to get this session done

Alright I had a amazing workout today, I did chest and tris, I took 40 mg of Dbol with my 4th meal at 3pm I was working out by 445 pumps and strength was amazing, I haven't been lifting heavy like I love to for a while now due to tendonitis in my left elbow and shoulder pain in both my shoulders, I blame this on the fact that it's been around 6 years of training with nothing but barbells and dumbbells, my joints have takin a beating, I use alot more machines and cables now and go heavy but not to heavy, BUT tonight I lifted pretty heavy I pyramid up to 375 on flat bench today for 4 reps droplet to 315 for 5 225 for 5 and 135 for a grip lol, now I was hitting the same last year but it felt good just getting the weight off me, the other day I was squating 375 for 5 witch is great for me since my squat sucks, it my main workout on leg day, I'm gonna get huge legs or I'm gonna fuckin die lol. Well enough rambling tomorow is back day so were gonna try some heavy shit tomorow, here are a couple pics from tonight along with my post workout meal stuffed meatballs with chedder and jalapenos,white rice and veggies ,
On my next leg day I'm gonna try my 40 mg of Dbol and my 50 of anadrol pre workout prolly fucking get killer headaches and cramps lol
7cfd39331c41dadbef0114b40477f860.jpg
ce9e5ea035ef4676bf0fe2d453652edd.jpg
7ee13346b55c5f70ab573548974c0083.jpg

Alright I had a amazing workout today, I did chest and tris, I took 40 mg of Dbol with my 4th meal at 3pm I was working out by 445 pumps and strength was amazing, I haven't been lifting heavy like I love to for a while now due to tendonitis in my left elbow and shoulder pain in both my shoulders, I blame this on the fact that it's been around 6 years of training with nothing but barbells and dumbbells, my joints have takin a beating, I use alot more machines and cables now and go heavy but not to heavy, BUT tonight I lifted pretty heavy I pyramid up to 375 on flat bench today for 4 reps droplet to 315 for 5 225 for 5 and 135 for a grip lol, now I was hitting the same last year but it felt good just getting the weight off me, the other day I was squating 375 for 5 witch is great for me since my squat sucks, it my main workout on leg day, I'm gonna get huge legs or I'm gonna fuckin die lol. Well enough rambling tomorow is back day so were gonna try some heavy shit tomorow, here are a couple pics from tonight along with my post workout meal stuffed meatballs with chedder and jalapenos,white rice and veggies ,
On my next leg day I'm gonna try my 40 mg of Dbol and my 50 of anadrol pre workout prolly fucking get killer headaches and cramps lol
7cfd39331c41dadbef0114b40477f860.jpg
ce9e5ea035ef4676bf0fe2d453652edd.jpg
7ee13346b55c5f70ab573548974c0083.jpg

Keep it up! I love those golden days where you can lift heavy. It feels great and reminds us of why we love it! GD gave us with amazing bodies so we should push them to greatness

Keep it up! I love those golden days where you can lift heavy. It feels great and reminds us of why we love it! GD gave us with amazing bodies so we should push them to greatness

It felt like I was 28 again lol, I can't wait for leg day now I'm gonna push it to the limits. Only sided I've been experiencing have been cramps from the Dbol but it's not that serious

Back