• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who are the top 10 Swole jacked MFs on this forum?

Get Shredded!
I give thanks ???? Actually thank you for filling me in on the new post tab up top !!! I know sad but true .. I hate computers and all this social media shit ... I do not have Facebook , but my wife set me up with Instagram and I like looking on there ... Girls , cars , mansions , and gay ass bodybuilders

ok underneath where someones name and post count is a lil button that says thanks... 102 people have thanked you in some post or another . you have never given out a thanks . your count says 0... so now you know how to say thank you without having to actually post it

Ok that did not sound good !!!! Lol , I am NOT looking at gay bodybuilders , I am calling them gay !!!! Lmao ... Here we go

Suuuuure :p

- - - Updated - - -

ok underneath where someones name and post count is a lil button that says thanks... 102 people have thanked you in some post or another . you have never given out a thanks . your count says 0... so now you know how to say thank you without having to actually post it

Lol busted

Well going downstairs now to crush some shoulders and cardio ... If I don’t go now I will pass out , I love training with a good buz

I don't count people who haven't posted in months or put an update pic up so -

Tren2k14
Freighttrain
Chadfrazier
Bc
ToureagV8
Dieseljimmy
Lokthan
Mightymouse

There's your best members

Damn why wasn't I mentioned?

Damn why wasn't I mentioned?

Maybe because of your freaky legs that even the captn is jealous of :p

- - - Updated - - -

Tren2k14
Freighttrain
Chadfrazier
Bc
ToureagV8
Dieseljimmy
Lokthan
Mightymouse

You look darn good yourself.

IML Gear Cream!
you know we love you on your hot skins bro.
you prob the only dude on here has done professional modeling

Was physique size back then and still today, but that's ok I never really wanted to compete but if they had physique back then I may have.

Maybe because of your freaky legs that even the captn is jealous of :p

- - - Updated - - -

You look darn good yourself.

Capt and I bout the same size, 6'2" 225

Tren2k14
Freighttrain
Chadfrazier
Bc
ToureagV8
Dieseljimmy
Lokthan
Mightymouse

i count you in there for sure

Yep I mentioned earlier....Tom Platz clone.

AND WTF ..... my boy doubletap....
DSC_1963_zpsqvbiu5hb.jpg

At 51 he blows 99% of you guys away. He took seniors, and OVERALL

Damn he's looking great and I am 2 years older than him. Props to him for that win, and shows that old farts still can look darn good.

Thanks Jersey, was wondering if I was big enough to make the list lol!, I’m sure they are a few like me that follow the forum everyday but don’t post much that are as big as fuck!

Tren2k14
Freighttrain
Chadfrazier
Bc
ToureagV8
Dieseljimmy
Lokthan
Mightymouse

That's a good current list right there. There were some real monsters on here awhile back. Like you said though they haven't been active in awhile.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Hurley- If that is really him the pics :D followed by SouthBitch- I don't know about the rest of the top 10- Was just simply amazed by these two and stopped right there

Thanks Jersey, was wondering if I was big enough to make the list lol!, I’m sure they are a few like me that follow the forum everyday but don’t post much that are as big as fuck!
Forgot about you lol

When you already write a thread about me? What should I do?

Complete your surgery hon. It's time to cut it off.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

No my man , I have NO interest in being a big swole dude , I am happy with my build and do not want to get any bigger , just keep on keeping on and fine tuning the muscles .... I am 47 yrs old , not trying to compete with these young guys ...
After a little thought , If I wanted to eat more , Train more , and drug more I could be as big as that guy , I have NO doubt about that , I have top genetics , I have the body and skin of a 25 year old , and drink EVERYDAY for the last 20 years !!! Shit is easy for me ...

After a little thought , If I wanted to eat more , Train more , and drug more I could be as big as that guy , I have NO doubt about that , I have top genetics , I have the body and skin of a 25 year old , and drink EVERYDAY for the last 20 years !!! Shit is easy for me ...

Yep, genetics plays a huge roll and mine are terrible but still like the grind

Back