• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any knowledge or experience with ordering via cc or pp?

FishtownUSA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone reached out to me and they offer cc and pp option? Any knowledge or experience with these methods or experience with RL would be appreciated.
Thanks.
I apologize if this post is out of line in any way.

Go pats!

If you do either youre retarded imo. Totally unsafe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick second post lol Account created 22 hours a go

I just moved down south from the Bean.. I used to fck with A ugl Bio Anabolic labs there had a blast, no issues. im just here trying to get a TD

Cus im a nub and its seems easier.. This is why im here though
Oh course it's easier. It's also how you, and your supplier, get caught.

I suggest spending some time reading around and seeing what all the decent sponsor's payment methods are. They're all generally the same. But we don't talk about payment methods in the open forum, for the rules and safety's sake. You'll see it's all pretty simple

Law enforcement are usually after bigger fish than someone who's order a couple vials via paypal or credit card. The bigger problem is wanting to use a source who ACCEPTS that as a form of payment.

If they're dumb enough to do that.. then I question if they would be smart enough to brew solid, reliable, clean gear.

It's the equivalent of driving around with a can of beer hanging out the window... something bad is bound to happen...

Struck me as unusual thats all.
I will say im enjoying getting some feed back.. Im always looking around and researching this kind of stuff. Being a part of the forum is alot more satisfying than just reading for hours.. Thanks all

You can do a chargeback so fast and scam them. That's why most vendors don't do that.

I'm almost at the point where I feel like saying fuck it and just using my CC. If they're going to throw me in jail for a few vials so be it.

Law enforcement are usually after bigger fish than someone who's order a couple vials via paypal or credit card. The bigger problem is wanting to use a source who ACCEPTS that as a form of payment.

If they're dumb enough to do that.. then I question if they would be smart enough to brew solid, reliable, clean gear.

It's the equivalent of driving around with a can of beer hanging out the window... something bad is bound to happen...
Of course, but if they can use a known buyer to trace the transactions and find the big fish they'll do it in a heartbeat. Usually resulting in fuckedness for the little guy too. Just seems crazy to me

OP.. did this "source" also tell you to add him on Snap chat to show you how to fix crashed vials?

I'm still laughing about that whole circus act..

::clapping:: ::coffee::

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I'm almost at the point where I feel like saying fuck it and just using my CC. If they're going to throw me in jail for a few vials so be it.
They will bro; they caught my buddy some sust and hit him with 4 sep charges for two bottles...Lmao.....

They did catch him on accident.

All I could think is fuck, these guys know nothing. Literally 4 charges for test, test, test, and test. Hid lawyer sorted that shit out real quick though. 1 year of probation took his ass 20 months including 2 months served.

They will bro; they caught my buddy some sust and hit him with 4 sep charges for two bottles...Lmao.....

They did catch him on accident.

All I could think is fuck, these guys know nothing. Literally 4 charges for test, test, test, and test. Hid lawyer sorted that shit out real quick though. 1 year of probation took his ass 20 months including 2 months served.

he prob spent at least 5k for any kind of attorney... 20k for a good one

Get Shredded!
he prob spent at least 5k for any kind of attorney... 20k for a good one
Well, he got lucky. His dad's friend repped him for 2k. I imagine he spent another 3k for probation and court costs though. Fucking Orange County...

I'd rather ball up my cash and throw it down the street than send it from my bank card!

Now there would be ways of disputing I sent the money claiming fraud. But let's not even go down that road.

Well, he got lucky. His dad's friend repped him for 2k. I imagine he spent another 3k for probation and court costs though. Fucking Orange County...

So cal sucks bro lol i know from experience

I would definitely not pay with paypal or a credit card with my name on it....however...a pre paid amex card is a nice way to pay

So cal sucks bro lol i know from experience

Orange county in Florida lmao

But I'm sure it's bad in Cali too

This ^ times 10

Back