• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Making Blends

Pegasus

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if anybody had experience brewing custom blends? I want to make a test with 3 Esters but not sure how much do I need

I was wondering if anybody had experience brewing custom blends? I want to make a test with 3 Esters but not sure how much do I need
Smart move brother you'll get an answer real soon..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What esters and how many mg are you looking to stuff inside a CC?

This is a great board.. alot of knowledge here. We can get you where you need to go!

Thanks tone appreciate you welcoming me, unlike some people with no consideration. I was recommended from a brother on another board. And i think your the person i wad looking for. I just want something simple but with alil kick. 100mg Test E, 100mg Test C, & 50mg Test Ace for 250mg/ per cc

Any reason you want to use two identical esters (E and C) on the test? I would add some TPP .. Test phenylpropionate to that blend. That would be badass.

But bump the ratio up to this..

50 Test Ace
75 TPP
75 Test E

You could easily do your original blend though.

How many bottles are you trying to make?

Thanks tone appreciate you welcoming me, unlike some people with no consideration. I was recommended from a brother on another board. And i think your the person i wad looking for. I just want something simple but with alil kick. 100mg Test E, 100mg Test C, & 50mg Test Ace for 250mg/ per cc
I told you this was a good boy brother, and you will get an answer. There's plenty of people over here that are full of information, and unlike other boards they're all good guys willing to help and don't mind sharing their knowledge with people who are willing to learn... Good luck brother. Any other questions I'll usually answer them, but when they get technical like that I let somebody else do it. I would hate to give you the wrong answer.

test ace is a bitch! lol with out eo had so many issues. It does work great though

Any reason you want to use two identical esters (E and C) on the test? I would add some TPP .. Test phenylpropionate to that blend. That would be badass.

But bump the ratio up to this..

50 Test Ace
75 TPP
75 Test E

You could easily do your original blend though.

How many bottles are you trying to make?

It was requested by a customer of mine. But on the other hand I heard ace was better then prop. But wasn't too sure because I've never used test ace before.

IML Gear Cream!
U sure it's a bitch? I use mct oil in my brews but I'm gonna gravitate towards Miglyol 840

i made it at 100mg/ml in mct and kept crashing even at 2/20% needs eo in my opinion, its the shortest ester apart from suspension.

I am getting my hands on some Mig but wont bother with ace again i dont think. It is very good dont get me wrong but just prefer less pins and volume

primo test e blend and npp/tren a blends are next on the agenda
I'm guessing you're going to make the Primo and test e at 400 mg and the NPP and Tren a at 150mg?

Pegasus... tell me what you end up deciding on and I'll tell you the recipe..

Also..

What filtration system do you have?

How many mL are you trying to whip up?

Pegasus... tell me what you end up deciding on and I'll tell you the recipe..

Also..

What filtration system do you have?

How many mL are you trying to whip up?

I normally use autofil filters 0.2um pes membranes , electric vacuum pump and glass media bottles.

I was thinking 500ml-1000ml. I like to bulk brew. So I won't have to worry about it, when my clients need it, i got it ready. Goes pretty fast.

Now you got me thinking about another recipe. Cuz yours sounds pretty good. Bit why would u make it at
50 Test Ace
75 TPP
75 Test E
Instead of something alil higher.
I've never tried tpp, so idk what to expect from it.

Once you gravitate towards Mig you'll never go back brother..

Lol that's what I like to hear. I was iffy about using Mig because it's expensive and I brew for business. Didnt want to have to bump up prices on the people because of it

What exactly is this blend for? Are you wanting ton use the test ace for a preworkout kick? You'd be WAY better off using prop or Phenylpropionate. Ace is a bitch.

Let me know you you decide to brew up and I'll walk you through it.

TIPP is the mother of all test blends. 100TPP 150testISO. There is absolutely no need to look further if you want a fast acting ester with a medium ester that will kick. There really isn't a better combo that would match what the original formulation by the OP is meant to do.

I have to agree with you JR.. Test ace is cool.. so is the other shit ..but I always seem to forget about ISO. Iso and TPP would be a stellar blend. Good call man.

Get Shredded!
Test ISO is my absolute favorite ester and I'm not alone on that one. I don't run it just because it is cheaper for me to brew for myself if I only keep one test ester and then buy shorts and longs of blast raws as opposed to test which I use for trt as well. I prefer my homebrew to my script so I quit filling it. Anyways ISO allows for pinning M/Th and so does TPP or you can go mwf or eod. Should be painless and easy to hold without anything fancy.

It will kick hard and fast without all the pins of prop or ace.

Test ISO is my absolute favorite ester and I'm not alone on that one. I don't run it just because it is cheaper for me to brew for myself if I only keep one test ester and then buy shorts and longs of blast raws as opposed to test which I use for trt as well. I prefer my homebrew to my script so I quit filling it. Anyways ISO allows for pinning M/Th and so does TPP or you can go mwf or eod. Should be painless and easy to hold without anything fancy.

It will kick hard and fast without all the pins of prop or ace.

I remember some guys talking about iso being a lot better than E or C and I thought they were full of shit. I tried it when a sponsor had a sale and now I love it!! It's great for multiple pinning schedules. MWF, or M TH,

I have to agree with you JR.. Test ace is cool.. so is the other shit ..but I always seem to forget about ISO. Iso and TPP would be a stellar blend. Good call man.

I agree 100%!! When you brew it post pics so we can drool over the finished product!

Now you guys got me rethinking a recipe. This is why I love chatting with fellow brewers

I'm the god of blending.. goes back to 2002 , in fact was the first to make an
Cycle in a bottle. My first was tren and prop.. then moved on from thete..

I'm still the only guy who can make clomid in total solution at the numbers described.

Many of the blends you see from different labs are from my old experiments.

I owe alot to my old friends dazed and the original Mr. T .

Sorry if sounds like I'm toozing my own horn. But I've seen many guy spout out my recipes as their own.. I've even seen a gut at elitell copy most of my work and prortray it as his own .. thinking that because they were new, they'll wouldn't have known of basskilleronline.com

Sorry Kian, there is only one basskiller. You should have known people would have seen through your lies..

Last edited:
I used your calculator when I first started basskiller.. much respect for creating that. I spent alot of time and tweaked it and turned it into a smart app for tablets/laptops/iPhone/droid.

I learned alot of from your posts over the years... you Tha man!

I used your calculator when I first started basskiller.. much respect for creating that. I spent alot of time and tweaked it and turned it into a smart app for tablets/laptops/iPhone/droid.

I learned alot of from your posts over the years... you Tha man!

What's the app? I still use basskillers calculator.

Back