• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood works, help with results interpretation, advices for pct and so on

Thanks a lot ! And probably the last question. Is it ok to inject HCG in the belly area ? Or intramuscular is much better ?
Certainly, intramuscular injections better, but we do also some research - difference in hcg level between intramuscular and sub-q injections. I can say if you don't like intramuscular injections, do sub-q.... you won't be missing much.

Certainly, intramuscular injections better, but we do also some research - difference in hcg level between intramuscular and sub-q injections. I can say if you don't like intramuscular injections, do sub-q.... you won't be missing much.
Thanks! Tried 500ui i/m, had a pretty bad sleep and anxiety. Should I lower dosage ? Do like 250ui E4D ?

Thanks! Tried 500ui i/m, had a pretty bad sleep and anxiety. Should I lower dosage ? Do like 250ui E4D ?
I don't think that HCG and specially 500IU can can lead to bad sleep and anxiety. I and all my atlets use 500-1000 IU and never got some side effects. I think your bad sleep and anxiety don't bind with HCG. Try to add GABA 5000mg before sleep and 350 mg St. John's- wort, also you can add glicine 1000mg or "knock out PM" tabs one of the best food supplements for recovery, sleep and relax.

I don't think that HCG and specially 500IU can can lead to bad sleep and anxiety. I and all my atlets use 500-1000 IU and never got some side effects. I think your bad sleep and anxiety don't bind with HCG. Try to add GABA 5000mg before sleep and 350 mg St. John's- wort, also you can add glicine 1000mg or "knock out PM" tabs one of the best food supplements for recovery, sleep and relax.
Took glycine... Also, I wasn't taking any AI except for zinc and it worked well until I injected HCG. Took 0.25 of AI today, feels better now, who knows... Since I was on this cycle I was feeling great, had amazing sleep, no anxiety at all and good mood. Last night everything has changed. The only difference is that I injected HCG. Hopefully it's temporary. Thanks for the help

Took glycine... Also, I wasn't taking any AI except for zinc and it worked well until I injected HCG. Took 0.25 of AI today, feels better now, who knows... Since I was on this cycle I was feeling great, had amazing sleep, no anxiety at all and good mood. Last night everything has changed. The only difference is that I injected HCG. Hopefully it's temporary. Thanks for the help
Keep us posted, about how you are feeling...

Keep us posted, about how you are feeling...
Ok now, sex-drive increased. Sleep is not as good as it was before, but probably due to the increased sex-drive :)
will try 200UI of HCG E2D. Also, this one is from pharmacy, may be it’s more potent. Who knows. Thanks for asking

Getting ready for the next cycle in advance ! Have already sustanon and boldenone. Was wondering how much and how often should I pin boldenone ? Is it ok to mix sustanon and boldenone from different vials into one syringe and pin twice a week or E3D ?
Also, was thinking about tren, never tried it before. Is it a good idea to add a little bit of tren into boldenone and sustanon in order to burn some fat ? If so, how this cycle would look like and how to start with a little bit of tren in order to check how my body will respond to it and what side effects will have ?
Thanks a lot !

Getting ready for the next cycle in advance ! Have already sustanon and boldenone. Was wondering how much and how often should I pin boldenone ? Is it ok to mix sustanon and boldenone from different vials into one syringe and pin twice a week or E3D ? Also, was thinking about tren, never tried it before. Is it a good idea to add a little bit of tren into boldenone and sustanon in order to burn some fat ? If so, how this cycle would look like and how to start with a little bit of tren in order to check how my body will respond to it and what side effects will have ? Thanks a lot !
Of course you can (you should) mix sust and bold into one syringe. About how often you need to do injections - I think best option is sust 150mg and bold 300 mg E3D. About tren adding, you can add 50mg tren E or tren H E3D (also add to same syringe) for first time this is more than enough. But to protect your nipples, I recommend you to start with sust and bold and to the beginning week 2 you must find your IA dose (anastrazole or letrozole) and after that add tren, aslo I recommend you to keep on hand caber and farestone.

Of course you can (you should) mix sust and bold into one syringe. About how often you need to do injections - I think best option is sust 150mg and bold 300 mg E3D. About tren adding, you can add 50mg tren E or tren H E3D (also add to same syringe) for first time this is more than enough. But to protect your nipples, I recommend you to start with sust and bold and to the beginning week 2 you must find your IA dose (anastrazole or letrozole) and after that add tren, aslo I recommend you to keep on hand caber and farestone.
Thanks ! A few more questions. I know my AI dose from previous cycles, is it sufficient or boldenone is quite different ? Also, afaik there is a rule that you should have a little bit more testosterone than sum of other AAS, or it's not the case for boldenone and tren ? And lastly, how PCT would look like ?

Get Shredded!
Boldenone able to reduce E2 by him self. So if your last AI dose reduced E2 level to the middle of refs, you don't need to change dose. How much testo you used in your previous cycles? Actually, I think that this rule incorrect! Most of BB fans don't need more than 400-600mg testo per week, other part of ASS in cycle can easily been more that testo dosages. But in case with boldenone you must have some experience becouse as we know boldenone can reduce E2 be him self. So we need to find a middle balance between testo and boldenone doses which more perfect directly for you, in some cases you don't need AI at all, I have many guys who like this stack, becouse they don't need to use AI. Start with testo and bold, after 2-3 weeks when you will be already know what going on with your E2 level on this testo and bold dosages, and after that add tren 150-200mg per week more than enough. As a result of our choice you will have : testo 300-450 mg, bold 600-900mg and tren 100-150mg per week. PCT 1 wk 1tab caber once, 100mg clomid ED, 20 mg farestos ED 2 wk 100mg clomid ED, 20mg farestos ED 3 wk blood test LH/FSH/E2/prolactin/testo total If we see that HHG system was turned on for about 20-40%, so we reduse clomid dose to 50mg ED, farestos dose the same. If we see high E2 level (to top of refs) we add AI (anastrazole) 4 wk clomid 50mg ED 5 wk clomid 50mg E4D 6 wk clomid once 8-10wk blood test mostly the same. But don't forget that PCT it's not just HHG recovering, you also need recover other systems.

Boldenone able to reduce E2 by him self. So if your last AI dose reduced E2 level to the middle of refs, you don't need to change dose. How much testo you used in your previous cycles? Actually, I think that this rule incorrect! Most of BB fans don't need more than 400-600mg testo per week, other part of ASS in cycle can easily been more that testo dosages. But in case with boldenone you must have some experience becouse as we know boldenone can reduce E2 be him self. So we need to find a middle balance between testo and boldenone doses which more perfect directly for you, in some cases you don't need AI at all, I have many guys who like this stack, becouse they don't need to use AI. Start with testo and bold, after 2-3 weeks when you will be already know what going on with your E2 level on this testo and bold dosages, and after that add tren 150-200mg per week more than enough. As a result of our choice you will have : testo 300-450 mg, bold 600-900mg and tren 100-150mg per week. PCT 1 wk 1tab caber once, 100mg clomid ED, 20 mg farestos ED 2 wk 100mg clomid ED, 20mg farestos ED 3 wk blood test LH/FSH/E2/prolactin/testo total If we see that HHG system was turned on for about 20-40%, so we reduse clomid dose to 50mg ED, farestos dose the same. If we see high E2 level (to top of refs) we add AI (anastrazole) 4 wk clomid 50mg ED 5 wk clomid 50mg E4D 6 wk clomid once 8-10wk blood test mostly the same. But don't forget that PCT it's not just HHG recovering, you also need recover other systems.

On my first cycle I used 400 test e/week with 50mg/ED anadrol and 400mg/week masteron in the end. This is my second cycle and 250mg sust/E3D and 50mg/ED of turinabol. I barely needed AI until I added HCG. With HCG 0.25mg of AI E3-4D helps to reduce water retention and remove mood swings. Don't feel any other E2 side-effects like sensitive nipples or something like that. Whenever I try 0.5mg of AI I start feeling pain in my joints. Also, still waiting on my blood work after the first month of cycle, so it will tell E2 levels. So I guess with boldenone I won't need AI that much, but I will try it out for a couple of weeks first.

Do you need to add caber with tren on cycle at all ? What are the other system that needs to be recovered during PCT ? Thanks !

All guys have different sensitivity to progestin active AAS (nandrolones/trenbolone/anapolon). Growth of prolactin level when you use this AAS very individual.One guys using 750mg deca wk and have normal prolactin level, other guys use 200mg wk and have very high prolactin level. So that's why I told you about cabergoline and farestos, on hand. Other systems which must be under attention - blood reology (CBC)/ metabolic panel/ lipid panel/ kidneys/liver.

All guys have different sensitivity to progestin active AAS (nandrolones/trenbolone/anapolon). Growth of prolactin level when you use this AAS very individual.One guys using 750mg deca wk and have normal prolactin level, other guys use 200mg wk and have very high prolactin level. So that's why I told you about cabergoline and farestos, on hand. Other systems which must be under attention - blood reology (CBC)/ metabolic panel/ lipid panel/ kidneys/liver.

I just wanted to say huge thanks for unbelievable level of customer service that you guys provide. Thanks for doing it ! :)

I decided to post this article here. From time to time we receive questions about the expiration dates of our products. Whether expired products are effective and safe to use.
Below is the study from one of the most respected world-known universities (Harvard) saying that most drugs are good for up to 15 years past their expiration date.

I personally know several athletes who used our products years after their expired. They worked perfectly. For the sake of justice, it should be noted that we talk about products that were stored unopened under the recommended conditions.
So, if you, for some reason, did not manage to use a product within the planned time frame and the exp.date is close, its not a big deal at all. You can still use them if products were unopened and stored properly.
Of course we don`t talk about cases, when you opened a vial, used the half of it and kept another half for the next year. Such situations should be avoided.

http://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/drug-expiration-dates-do-they-mean-anything

Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything?

FDA study gets to the heart of medicine expiration and safety

Updated: August 13, 2017Published: November, 2003

ExpiredDrug_dreamstime_m_20278518.jpg
With a splitting headache, you reach into your medicine cabinet for some aspirin only to find the stamped expiration date on the medicine bottle is more than a year out of date. So, does medicine expire? Do you take it or don't you? If you decide to take the aspirin, will it be a fatal mistake or will you simply continue to suffer from the headache?
This is a dilemma many people face in some way or another. A column published in Psychopharmacology Today offers some advice.
It turns out that the expiration date on a drug does stand for something, but probably not what you think it does. Since a law was passed in 1979, drug manufacturers are required to stamp an expiration date on their products. This is the date at which the manufacturer can still guarantee the full potency and safety of the drug.
Most of what is known about drug expiration dates comes from a study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.
So the expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use. Medical authorities state if expired medicine is safe to take, even those that expired years ago. A rare exception to this may be tetracycline, but the report on this is controversial among researchers. It's true the effectiveness of a drug may decrease over time, but much of the original potency still remains even a decade after the expiration date. Excluding nitroglycerin, insulin, and liquid antibiotics, most medications are as long-lasting as the ones tested by the military. Placing a medication in a cool place, such as a refrigerator, will help a drug remain potent for many years.
Is the expiration date a marketing ploy by drug manufacturers, to keep you restocking your medicine cabinet and their pockets regularly? You can look at it that way. Or you can also look at it this way: The expiration dates are very conservative to ensure you get everything you paid for. And, really, if a drug manufacturer had to do expiration-date testing for longer periods it would slow their ability to bring you new and improved formulations.
The next time you face the drug expiration date dilemma, consider what you've learned here. If the expiration date passed a few years ago and it's important that your drug is absolutely 100% effective, you might want to consider buying a new bottle. And if you have any questions about the safety or effectiveness of any drug, ask your pharmacist. He or she is a great resource when it comes to getting more information about your medications.

I will soon have a ton of your Test Cyp unopened, so if the exp date is let’s say 2021, it will be good for 10 plus years ? If that’s the case , that’s awesome. Also what about pills . Do they carry the same shelf life as well ?

Also another question... I know you guys mentioned if we want to get your products tested , you will fund this and send a new one to replace the one tested. How do I go about it this process ?

Got the blood work, after 5 weeks of 250mg of sust E3D and 50mg of TBol ED. Main question how to fix values that are too high/low ?
1. Noticed that Insulin is low ? why it could be ? Used HGH 2UI Mon-Fri and off on weekends, but had a month of break and started 4 days before the test.
2. Estradiol wasn't using AI for 6-7 days before the test, but was taking zinc ED. Should I start 0.25mg E2D ? I stopped because I felt ok, and had joints pain from AI, strong pain from 0.5mg and more or less ok from 0.25mg E2-3 days
3. How to increase HDL and decrease LDL ? Was taking a lot of fish oil and started Vit D recently
4. ALT is high, how to fix ? started TUDCA and milk thiste
5. What is MCV and MCH ? how to fix ? Read that it may be related to low iron, lately I was mainly eating fish...
6. SHBG should I worry about it at all ?

Thanks in advance !
View attachment 34759
View attachment 34760
View attachment 34761
View attachment 34762

Got the blood work, after 5 weeks of 250mg of sust E3D and 50mg of TBol ED. Main question how to fix values that are too high/low ?
1. Noticed that Insulin is low ? why it could be ? Used HGH 2UI Mon-Fri and off on weekends, but had a month of break and started 4 days before the test.
2. Estradiol wasn't using AI for 6-7 days before the test, but was taking zinc ED. Should I start 0.25mg E2D ? I stopped because I felt ok, and had joints pain from AI, strong pain from 0.5mg and more or less ok from 0.25mg E2-3 days
3. How to increase HDL and decrease LDL ? Was taking a lot of fish oil and started Vit D recently
5. What is MCV and MCH ? how to fix ? Read that it may be related to low iron, lately I was mainly eating fish...

Thanks in advance !
View attachment 34759
View attachment 34760
View attachment 34761
View attachment 34762

I do not know if others can open the links or not.
But they do not work for me -- i click and its says "invalid attachment."
Please, try hosting your images on a site such as Imgur and then copy the BBcode link (for forums and message boards) into your post; this way the images will render embedded directly in the post.
Of course, crops of black out any of your personal info, name, and location.

I do not know if others can open the links or not.
But they do not work for me -- i click and its says "invalid attachment."
Please, try hosting your images on a site such as Imgur and then copy the BBcode link (for forums and message boards) into your post; this way the images will render embedded directly in the post.
Of course, crops of black out any of your personal info, name, and location.
that's weird, looks like an issue with the forum
Here are the links. Thanks !
https://ibb.co/doAy9o
https://ibb.co/erfy9o
https://ibb.co/mpsZh8
https://ibb.co/fKP3aT

IML Gear Cream!

It is difficult to say for sure why the insulin level is low or if it is a problem without also knowing a few things:
First, what was your blood glucose value at the time of the test (maybe I missed it but I do not see a glucose result).
Second, where you fasted and if so for how long?

If your blood glucose was low, and also you had no other stimulation to the pancreatic beta cells then, then that could be a reason for low insulin levels. In such a case it may be desirable to have low insulin. But if you had normal (or really even worse if you had HIGH) blood glucose level and at the same time had this low insulin level, it could be a sign of problems with releasing insulin.

GH, at high dosages may cause insulin resistance, but that is different than low insulin; resistance means even in the presence of insulin your blood sugar would be higher than it should given the same conditions.

At the extremes, these are the two different types of diabetes:
Type-1 is where your pancreas does not produce insulin (very low insulin) and as such you can not process blood glucose etc.
Type-2 is where you are insulin resistant and your cells (liver, muscle etc) requires more and more higher levels of insulin (you are resistant to its effects) to take in blood glucose (pancreas cannot keep up) and as a result blood glucose is very high.

The amount of GH you stated would not be severe enough to cause a problem.
In the rare event you have one of these medical condition, you would need additional testing to know for sure; I recommend you get a home glucometer at simply monitor your morning fasted blood sugar levels as well as check how you respond to carb meals.

Yes, E2 is a little bit high (I would not like to see it above 40).
You do need some AI with that E2 so high.
But 0.5mg sounds like it was too harsh.
Try the 0.25mg AI that you mentioned.
This is assuming your AI is arimidex. If it is aromasin let me know.

Your LDL is not “good” but it is not as “bad” as it looks.
It is actually 148 mg/dL.

zhHHKCO.jpg

This is because the typical estimate on bloodwork in the USA use the Friedewald equation which assumes high triglycerides; the typical American estimate is NOT accurate when triglycerides are below 100.
References:
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1779534
and
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3634287/

I agree that your HDL needs to rise.

Make sure your fish oil is a high quality brand such as Omegalyze.
I also like NOW food DHA500. Take to two servings of Omegalyze each day (one serving per meal) and then at the other meals take one NOW dha500 cap.

I recommend the following supplements to raise your HDL:
Fish oil serving at each meal as mentioned above.
Jarrow Citrus Bergamot (start at two caps a day – one in the am, and one in the pm – then adjust based on the next blood work).
NOW Psyllium husk powder (take a one table spoon 15 mins before a meal, twice a day).
LEF Niacin (you want a high quality, plain old nicotinic acid) work up to 2.5g a day all at once late in the evening (it will cause strong flushing effect but should also relax you once flushing passes so I take pre-bed). Niacin, take 500mg the first day until you can tolerate the “flush” then up to 1000mg, then 1500mg etc etc and finally when you can handle 2.5g a day it wil start to raise HDL over the course of about 3 months treatment.

Optional additions (but the entire stack really helped me take my LDL from 170s-190s down to about 60s-70s and I have seen the same remarkable results in clients).
Olive leaf extract twice a day.
Policosinol may also help and I take 20mg twice a day.
Berberine HCl ~500-600mg twice a day with a meal (if you have carbs, have it with your two highest carbs meals).

Diet: if you are eating a lot of carbs (especially simple carbs and sugars) remove those from your diet.
Lifestyle: make sure to add some cardio, lower overall stress, and get PLENTY of high quality sleep.

NOTE: red yeast rice will NOT help at all.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/he...ts-may-contain-dangerous-surprises/ar-BBD5b7U
and
https://nccih.nih.gov/health/redyeastrice

Vit-D is low, but you mentioned you are starting to supplement with it; good, 5000iu ED but make sure to take in the AM as it may inhibit natural melatonin release.

It is not alarmingly high but yes, it is elevated and good to fix this asap – maybe just a little high from hard training and the oral.

Obviously, do NOT drink alcohol or use any NSAIDs while on cycle (in general too if you want a healthier life); do not do any other req drugs or things that tax your liver.

Supplements that will help:
NOW food NAC (take 3 a day – morning, afternoon, evening).
Liv52
LEF European Milk Thistle (only a high quality and correct type of milk thistle will help).
TUDCA (start with just 250mg twice a day – it should be enough for your levels with the rest of these other supplements).
TMG/Betain (a couple grams a day – you might already be taking it as its in many workout products)

Optional additions:
SAMe
Methionine
Jarrow Broccomax
LEF Super bio Curcumin (everyone should just be taking this one already for general health)

MCV is the mean corpuscular volume (average size of red blood cells).
MCH is the mean corpuscular hemoglobin (average amount hemoglobin, the protein that hold the heme molecules, in red blood cells). Heme is the actual coordination complex of Iron and the macrocylic porphyrin molecule that carries the Iron.

Low MCV means red blood cells are too small. This condition is called microcytic anemia.
Low MCH value typically indicates the presence of iron deficiency anemia. (reference = https://www.healthline.com/health/mch and https://www.healthline.com/health/rbc-indices )

You may be anemic. I strongly suggest the follow-up testing linked below (private MD labs “Anemia Profile Advanced”) so we can see your ferritin levels and some other factors:
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=category_result&show=681&category=12&search=#681

I would not worry about it. Most of the time guys are trying to lower it.
I do not even know of a way to raise it or any reasons to do so.

Thanks in advance !

You’re welcome.
I put some time into this reply :D so I hope it helps.

Maybe “Pharmacom Helper” will have some additional opinions and advice.

It is difficult to say for sure why the insulin level is low or if it is a problem without also knowing a few things:
First, what was your blood glucose value at the time of the test (maybe I missed it but I do not see a glucose result).
Second, where you fasted and if so for how long?

If your blood glucose was low, and also you had no other stimulation to the pancreatic beta cells then, then that could be a reason for low insulin levels. In such a case it may be desirable to have low insulin. But if you had normal (or really even worse if you had HIGH) blood glucose level and at the same time had this low insulin level, it could be a sign of problems with releasing insulin.

GH, at high dosages may cause insulin resistance, but that is different than low insulin; resistance means even in the presence of insulin your blood sugar would be higher than it should given the same conditions.

At the extremes, these are the two different types of diabetes:
Type-1 is where your pancreas does not produce insulin (very low insulin) and as such you can not process blood glucose etc.
Type-2 is where you are insulin resistant and your cells (liver, muscle etc) requires more and more higher levels of insulin (you are resistant to its effects) to take in blood glucose (pancreas cannot keep up) and as a result blood glucose is very high.

The amount of GH you stated would not be severe enough to cause a problem.
In the rare event you have one of these medical condition, you would need additional testing to know for sure; I recommend you get a home glucometer at simply monitor your morning fasted blood sugar levels as well as check how you respond to carb meals.

Yes, E2 is a little bit high (I would not like to see it above 40).
You do need some AI with that E2 so high.
But 0.5mg sounds like it was too harsh.
Try the 0.25mg AI that you mentioned.
This is assuming your AI is arimidex. If it is aromasin let me know.

Your LDL is not “good” but it is not as “bad” as it looks.
It is actually 148 mg/dL.

zhHHKCO.jpg

This is because the typical estimate on bloodwork in the USA use the Friedewald equation which assumes high triglycerides; the typical American estimate is NOT accurate when triglycerides are below 100.
References:
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1779534
and
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3634287/

I agree that your HDL needs to rise.

Make sure your fish oil is a high quality brand such as Omegalyze.
I also like NOW food DHA500. Take to two servings of Omegalyze each day (one serving per meal) and then at the other meals take one NOW dha500 cap.

I recommend the following supplements to raise your HDL:
Fish oil serving at each meal as mentioned above.
Jarrow Citrus Bergamot (start at two caps a day – one in the am, and one in the pm – then adjust based on the next blood work).
NOW Psyllium husk powder (take a one table spoon 15 mins before a meal, twice a day).
LEF Niacin (you want a high quality, plain old nicotinic acid) work up to 2.5g a day all at once late in the evening (it will cause strong flushing effect but should also relax you once flushing passes so I take pre-bed). Niacin, take 500mg the first day until you can tolerate the “flush” then up to 1000mg, then 1500mg etc etc and finally when you can handle 2.5g a day it wil start to raise HDL over the course of about 3 months treatment.

Optional additions (but the entire stack really helped me take my LDL from 170s-190s down to about 60s-70s and I have seen the same remarkable results in clients).
Olive leaf extract twice a day.
Policosinol may also help and I take 20mg twice a day.
Berberine HCl ~500-600mg twice a day with a meal (if you have carbs, have it with your two highest carbs meals).

Diet: if you are eating a lot of carbs (especially simple carbs and sugars) remove those from your diet.
Lifestyle: make sure to add some cardio, lower overall stress, and get PLENTY of high quality sleep.

NOTE: red yeast rice will NOT help at all.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/he...ts-may-contain-dangerous-surprises/ar-BBD5b7U
and
https://nccih.nih.gov/health/redyeastrice

Vit-D is low, but you mentioned you are starting to supplement with it; good, 5000iu ED but make sure to take in the AM as it may inhibit natural melatonin release.

It is not alarmingly high but yes, it is elevated and good to fix this asap – maybe just a little high from hard training and the oral.

Obviously, do NOT drink alcohol or use any NSAIDs while on cycle (in general too if you want a healthier life); do not do any other req drugs or things that tax your liver.

Supplements that will help:
NOW food NAC (take 3 a day – morning, afternoon, evening).
Liv52
LEF European Milk Thistle (only a high quality and correct type of milk thistle will help).
TUDCA (start with just 250mg twice a day – it should be enough for your levels with the rest of these other supplements).
TMG/Betain (a couple grams a day – you might already be taking it as its in many workout products)

Optional additions:
SAMe
Methionine
Jarrow Broccomax
LEF Super bio Curcumin (everyone should just be taking this one already for general health)

MCV is the mean corpuscular volume (average size of red blood cells).
MCH is the mean corpuscular hemoglobin (average amount hemoglobin, the protein that hold the heme molecules, in red blood cells). Heme is the actual coordination complex of Iron and the macrocylic porphyrin molecule that carries the Iron.

Low MCV means red blood cells are too small. This condition is called microcytic anemia.
Low MCH value typically indicates the presence of iron deficiency anemia. (reference = https://www.healthline.com/health/mch and https://www.healthline.com/health/rbc-indices )

You may be anemic. I strongly suggest the follow-up testing linked below (private MD labs “Anemia Profile Advanced”) so we can see your ferritin levels and some other factors:
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=category_result&show=681&category=12&search=#681

I would not worry about it. Most of the time guys are trying to lower it.
I do not even know of a way to raise it or any reasons to do so.

You’re welcome.
I put some time into this reply :D so I hope it helps.

Maybe “Pharmacom Helper” will have some additional opinions and advice.

Wow, thanks for putting so much effort and time !

I forgot to attach one page, here is glucose and a few other things that are within the norm https://ibb.co/bMfoS8 It looks like my glucose was norm, but insulin was low. GH dosage is pretty small 1.8 UI 5 times a week. What should I do now ? Should I only start with glucometer only ? If so, which one is good/accurate enough ?

Is this good enough milk thistle ? http://a.co/3bkcMJr

Will follow your recommendations and apparently I'm already doing some of them. Probably won't be taking all of the supplements, but major ones for sure. Already started heme iron. Does it make sense to repeat the labs in 2 weeks to see if estradiol level improved, do "Anemia Profile Advanced" and check if liver numbers improved somehow ? Or it will be too early ?

Thanks again for a such comprehensive response. I will record it in my notes for future reference ! :)

Wow, thanks for putting so much effort and time !

I forgot to attach one page, here is glucose and a few other things that are within the norm https://ibb.co/bMfoS8 It looks like my glucose was norm, but insulin was low. GH dosage is pretty small 1.8 UI 5 times a week. What should I do now ? Should I only start with glucometer only ? If so, which one is good/accurate enough ?

Is this good enough milk thistle ? http://a.co/3bkcMJr

Will follow your recommendations and apparently I'm already doing some of them. Probably won't be taking all of the supplements, but major ones for sure. Already started heme iron. Does it make sense to repeat the labs in 2 weeks to see if estradiol level improved, do "Anemia Profile Advanced" and check if liver numbers improved somehow ? Or it will be too early ?

Thanks again for a such comprehensive response. I will record it in my notes for future reference ! :)

Excellent glucose number! good work with your workouts, eating habits, and lifestyle (or are you just super lucky??? lol ;) ).
Seriously, that is a great number in the 80s and with that blood glucose level I think you are fine in regards to insulin and insulin sensitivty.
If it where high then I would be worried -- but it is VERY good.
A glucometer is still useful if you want to see how you respond to certain foods and amounts of carbs etc.
However, with your glucose number I do not think you need one for medical reasons -- glucose level in the 80s is ideal and I am jealous ;).
I use truemetrix and get strips etc on amazon (much cheaper than at the stores).

I am not familiar with that specific brand of milk thistle so I can not comment on it.

The E2 will definitely be reduced with the addition of an AI so I do not think it is necessary to repeat the labs that soon.

The only thing of most interest would the anemia data , specifically Ferritin level.

But the MCV and MCH do strongly suggest anemia so simply continue with a high quality heme iron supplement and then just add the anemia profile I linked when the next time you do blood work. It is no rush at all -- only risk would be too much iron (ferritin very high) but again that is not likely based upon your other numbers.

Excellent glucose number! good work with your workouts, eating habits, and lifestyle (or are you just super lucky??? lol ;) ).
Seriously, that is a great number in the 80s and with that blood glucose level I think you are fine in regards to insulin and insulin sensitivty.
If it where high then I would be worried -- but it is VERY good.
A glucometer is still useful if you want to see how you respond to certain foods and amounts of carbs etc.
However, with your glucose number I do not think you need one for medical reasons -- glucose level in the 80s is ideal and I am jealous ;).
I use truemetrix and get strips etc on amazon (much cheaper than at the stores).

I am not familiar with that specific brand of milk thistle so I can not comment on it.

The E2 will definitely be reduced with the addition of an AI so I do not think it is necessary to repeat the labs that soon.

The only thing of most interest would the anemia data , specifically Ferritin level.

But the MCV and MCH do strongly suggest anemia so simply continue with a high quality heme iron supplement and then just add the anemia profile I linked when the next time you do blood work. It is no rush at all -- only risk would be too much iron (ferritin very high) but again that is not likely based upon your other numbers.
Thanks ! Now I can sleep calm 😜 yeah, I’m doing my best with the diet.
What’s the normal schedule of blood work ? Like once a month ?

Thanks ! Now I can sleep calm  yeah, I’m doing my best with the diet.
What’s the normal schedule of blood work ? Like once a month ?

Usually, I get checked a couples week prior to a cycle/blast to make sure everything is good to go and fix anything because I want to go into the cycle as healthy as possible.

If I cycle/blast I usually am "on" for 12 to 16 weeks; then I get bloods around 4 weeks in (when long esters stabilize) and again around 8 to 12 (usually to make sure everything it ok towards the end so I may add an oral or short ester to boost things on the back-end and push more gains).

Then, once I cruise for about 8 weeks I check where I am at on the cruise dosage.
and cruise for about 12 to 16 weeks before I start the process all over again.

@RThoads man your advices are gold. Thanks for sharing.

Why we need to keep E2 under 40? I usually keep E2 higher (sometimes much higher) and feel great.

Again, thank you

@RThoads man your advices are gold. Thanks for sharing.

Why we need to keep E2 under 40? I usually keep E2 higher (sometimes much higher) and feel great.

Again, thank you

Thank you fro the kind words.

As for estrogen, it is a very important hormone and needs to be in a specific range -- too high OR too low is not good.
Estrogen has many roles, too many to make a complete list here, such as it may increase androgen receptors, more of it improves lipid profile, it effects water retention (and although I have not read or have a reference for this, I believe it effects mineral balance/retention because I cramp if my E2 is too low), it effects joints (think about when it is crashes and people complain of joint pain), it effects fat storage and release, it can lead to gyno, it plays a role in cancers, it may activate specific gene expression, it plays a role in IGF-1 production, sexual function and libido, perceived energy levels, and it may play a role in cognitive health and mood.

With many of these effects it is not simply a matter of forcing E2 to be very low, or having it very high.
Many ill effects come from either too low or too high.
For example, you say you "feel" fine, but higher estrogen over time can cause prostate hyperplasia and may greatly increase the chances of prostate cancer later.
It is becoming more well known that estrogen has a big role in enlarged prostates (they used to just focus on DHT, but it is eastrogens that really matters).

But lets say someone is aware of this prostate issue and so they think "well, fine, I will simply make my estrogen extremely low using a strong AI to avoid that issue."
The problem would then be too low of estrogen which will cause many other problems such as a a worse lipid profile (increased chance of heart disease), joint pain, mood issues, sexual dysfunction, and actually hinder muscle gains (less IGF-1 and less AR etc).

There is an accepted range that the medical community has determined is ideal.
I recommend you try to keep it in that range or at least close to that range at whichever end of the range you feel best and that suits your own goals.
For instance, I have to keep my E2 at the bottom of the range (Actually just under) to avoid acne and gyno-- but I sacrifice some gains from it being too low (it is gets really too low than my sex drive decreases).
You may find that you feel better with it at the high end of the range -- but I suggest that you do not let it get too far out of range because of the potential to increase odds of prostate problems etc.

here is a very good video discussing estrogen and some of these things:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kma63UK8A3k

Thank you fro the kind words.

As for estrogen, it is a very important hormone and needs to be in a specific range -- too high OR too low is not good.
Estrogen has many roles, too many to make a complete list here, such as it may increase androgen receptors, more of it improves lipid profile, it effects water retention (and although I have not read or have a reference for this, I believe it effects mineral balance/retention because I cramp if my E2 is too low), it effects joints (think about when it is crashes and people complain of joint pain), it effects fat storage and release, it can lead to gyno, it plays a role in cancers, it may activate specific gene expression, it plays a role in IGF-1 production, sexual function and libido, perceived energy levels, and it may play a role in cognitive health and mood.

With many of these effects it is not simply a matter of forcing E2 to be very low, or having it very high.
Many ill effects come from either too low or too high.
For example, you say you "feel" fine, but higher estrogen over time can cause prostate hyperplasia and may greatly increase the chances of prostate cancer later.
It is becoming more well known that estrogen has a big role in enlarged prostates (they used to just focus on DHT, but it is eastrogens that really matters).

But lets say someone is aware of this prostate issue and so they think "well, fine, I will simply make my estrogen extremely low using a strong AI to avoid that issue."
The problem would then be too low of estrogen which will cause many other problems such as a a worse lipid profile (increased chance of heart disease), joint pain, mood issues, sexual dysfunction, and actually hinder muscle gains (less IGF-1 and less AR etc).

There is an accepted range that the medical community has determined is ideal.
I recommend you try to keep it in that range or at least close to that range at whichever end of the range you feel best and that suits your own goals.
For instance, I have to keep my E2 at the bottom of the range (Actually just under) to avoid acne and gyno-- but I sacrifice some gains from it being too low (it is gets really too low than my sex drive decreases).
You may find that you feel better with it at the high end of the range -- but I suggest that you do not let it get too far out of range because of the potential to increase odds of prostate problems etc.

here is a very good video discussing estrogen and some of these things:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kma63UK8A3k

This explanation is really useful and simple to understand. Thank you a lot for your time and for sharing. I'm gonna try to work around my E2 level

Thanks again

Of course I can) But I need more specifics what you whant to know about bold? I can summarize - bold very reology stimulait AAS, have very low E2 convertation rate, also reduce E2 level. Effect depends on the testo and bold dosages. For ex if you use testo 300mg and bold about 600-750mg wk, this is can bee enough to hold on E2 in refs level.

Back