• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help required PLEASE with storage or peptides

SEDUCE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi there guys I am new to this.
I am wanting to know if anyone here knows a bit about peptides who I can ask about shelf live and storage?

I have some IGF1LR3, GHRP-6, Thymosin Beta-4. Now I want to know as the powder state how can it be stored and how long does it last ?

Reason I ask is I brought it from "Buy USA Peptides" and have had it since 2014 sitting in my draws at room temperature.
Will this be OK to use ?

Also see one pic below with AA AND BENZYL WATER what is better to use as I got told both so I got both but I want to know what y'all think.
Here are some pics to show you its state

thank you for your help and appreciate your time

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Hi there guys I am new to this.
I am wanting to know if anyone here knows a bit about peptides who I can ask about shelf live and storage?

I have some IGF1LR3, GHRP-6, Thymosin Beta-4. Now I want to know as the powder state how can it be stored and how long does it last ?

Reason I ask is I brought it from "Buy USA Peptides" and have had it since 2014 sitting in my draws at room temperature.
Will this be OK to use ?

Also see one pic below with AA AND BENZYL WATER what is better to use as I got told both so I got both but I want to know what y'all think.
Here are some pics to show you its state

thank you for your help and appreciate your time

I normally use bac water. I'm not too sure of how to store the powder but I do keep mine in the fridge for the hell of it

If it's just powder in the vials. I would put them in a vacuum sealed pack and put them in the refrigerator. I do not know the shelf life I peptides. Sorry. But for as cheap as they are if you're that worried just but some new gear and trash it.

Back