• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z Bundy74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z - Bundy74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

With the 2017 prep behind and my off season wrapped up, its time to get to work on packing on the mass with Uncle Z. My goal for the 2018 season is to hit a bulk weight of 250lbs and strip that down, what we are left with will determine if I shoot for Classic or 212. This will be a long bulk for me and I am prepared to take close to the year to prep for the season. One of the things I have previously suffered with is letting go of single digit body fat and truly letting yourself bulk up, so I am more than prepared this go round to deal with the fact that with 50lbs will come some extra fluff. More than anything, just as previously, it will boil down to caloric intake. During this off season I have already made the shift to a heavy weight to rep and set count. I am really going to try and build up a surplus and manage it as well as possible as the bulk goes on.
I am starting this bulk at 205lbs @ 10.2 body. My goal weight for 2017 was 200lbs so I am at a really comfortable starting point. Obviously I am no where near competition condition and have already started to carry a little extra pudge, but nonetheless, I feel great starting at over 15lbs from my previous bulk about 8 months ago.
As far as diet goes, I will be increasing the red meat intake and will still be keeping carbs at roughly 250-300 grams per day (I just need to see how this plays with the Insulin)
I intend to get as many cals for solid food as possible but will turn to a high protein shake with oats, cream, peanut butter and nutella to get in a few extra when needed.

As far as the training and cycle go, I am going to be starting off at a 5 day split.

Heres a look at how things will unfold

Anadrol - 50mg ED x 5 days
Sustanon 500 - 1ml x 2 days
Deca 250 - 1ml ED x 5 days
Insulin (Novelin R) 5ius ED post workout x 5 days

I will be adding some HgH in the upcoming weeks and will likely drop the Anadrol and swap for DBOl about week 8 to 10.
Will also drop Sustanon around week 8 to 10 and jump to Cyp
Will adjust Insulin intake based on response.

Heres a look at my baseline. Unfortunately I was provided the wrong info and the test doesnt provide an actual total

Currently 205lbs

Some of the joys of the off season

And finally...

Have to thank Ontop and Uncle for this great opportunity. I am truly grateful for the opportunity and appreciate the chance to share this 50lb journey with ASF.

Obviously I have run a few logs since 2016 and I am truly grateful for the opportunity to share my experiences with everyone. I appreciate the support and time in reading and keeping up with the journal. I appreciate any words of encouragement and really if you big boys have any tips regarding chasing 250lbs, please feel free to share.

Thanks again Uncle now lets get to work!

https://youtu.be/eeqGuaAl6Ic

Last edited:
Good luck on this new stage in your journey and time will tell where it will take you.

Subbed!! Can't wait to watch the progress!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I'm pumped for you brother. I will be riding along for the journey. Fifty pounds with your stack overtime shouldn't be to difficult. You got this man!

Good luck be prepared to feel ultra tired if you plan to gain 50 pounds on a 200 pound frame. That is a lot of stress to put on your body. I think 230 would be more realistic goal but I am subbed to watch.

Am I reading that right 1250 deca a week

Thanks for the words of encouragement fellas. Definitely means alot!
And yes sir Frank, going to be running a high Deca high test run.
I will be playing close attention these first few months and make adjustments as needed. Plan is to run high Deca before dropping it off for NPP.

Heck yeah man! This is gonna be sick! I'll be following along bud!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the words of encouragement fellas. Definitely means alot!
And yes sir Frank, going to be running a high Deca high test run.
I will be playing close attention these first few months and make adjustments as needed. Plan is to run high Deca before dropping it off for NPP.

Make sure you keep track of you bp...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 1
The Sust and Deca are both really clear and smooth to draw and pin. Both look pure as snow.
My first pin was glutes x 1ml Sustanon x 1ml Deca x 50mg Anadrol

Going to be testing out splits over the next few weeks to best gauge how I feel and respond. During this off season, I kept things heavy for set counts no greater than 4 and reps no higher than 6 unless cables or warm ups.
I have previously done well with the tried and true chest and tris and back and bis but switched over to shoulders and arms (if doing a split)

TRIPLE SET
DB Shoulder Press
x80x10 WU
x70x6
x80x5
x70x6

Straight Bar EZ Curls (negatives)
*not going to lie but feel like this movement has contributed to growth but elbow pains as well
3x100x6

EZ Curl Front Raise
4x70x10 (I admit I am trying to go as heavy as possible for a 10 count on this one)

DOUBLE SET
DB Bicep Curl
4x50x8
x
DB Overhead Tricep Extension
4x55x10 (another heavy weight high rep)

BB Shrugs
4x315x6

Landmine 1 Arm Shoulder Press
4x90x10(2)

DB Lat Raise
4x35x6

DB Forearm Twist
4x25x20
DB Forearm Reverse Curl
4x20x20

Will be adding two cardio days as well as 3-4 days of light abs and heavy calves.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support. Big thanks again to OnTop and Uncle for the opportunity. This is sure to be one hell of a bulk and am looking forward to sharing the ride....

https://youtu.be/BJIqnXTqg8I

Not a bad start so that's a good sign of things to come so keep rockin.

Seriously impressed with your gear whoring. By impressed I mean jealous.

50lbs is asking for trouble though my man. 10 lbs of quality muscle would be a much healthier idea. And actually a lofty goal for anyone.

yes sucks they capped yout total t level ... but on a gram a week it should easy hit close to 5k ..
i see swollen in your future .. lol

Following along with my husband as well (eyeguy) he is 5'8 205 he always says he wants to get around 220 I could not see him being 250. CRAZY!!

Day 2
Had a good touch up workout yesterday. (was supposed to be an ab,calf and cardio day but needed to blow off some steam and move some weight around) Nothing over the top just wanted to get in a few movements from previous day that I want to focus on for the year. Just some points I have in mind for this bulk.

This is now my 2nd pin of Slin and I have no problems to report with that either. I have started at a mild 5ius post workout and will bump that up week to week.

SL Deadlift
4x315x6

BB Shrugs
4x315x6

EZ Curl Lat Raise
4x30x10(2)

DB Rear Delt
3x35x10

Cable V Handle Pulldown
4x120x10

More to come. Thanks for reading.....

https://youtu.be/ZXhuso4OTG4

Seriously impressed with your gear whoring. By impressed I mean jealous.

50lbs is asking for trouble though my man. 10 lbs of quality muscle would be a much healthier idea. And actually a lofty goal for anyone.

You know man honestly the weight gain itself doesnt trouble me as much as just overall health at that weight. Like just breathing, eating, sex, putting on socks..just day to day so when I hit maybe 225 230 I will really have to see if can handle the weight to the frame.

Get Shredded!
Following along with my husband as well (eyeguy) he is 5'8 205 he always says he wants to get around 220 I could not see him being 250. CRAZY!!

Shoot at 5'8 eyeguy would be a damn tank. I cant honestly picture it myself. And my wife is not exactly jazzed for a few reasons.

yes sucks they capped yout total t level ... but on a gram a week it should easy hit close to 5k ..
i see swollen in your future

I am seriously planning on keeping up my ranges for sure as I have a few things to monitor with sort of run. But ya man everything should come together nicely to get me to that swole status.

- - - Updated - - -

hey Bundy, great log

Thanks Wendy.

How is the pip with that sust 500 brother? I ran it before it had a little bite but nothing to bad.

What happened to the skinny, stringy Bundy74 that was afraid to put on weight??? I don't even recognize that big dude in the picture.

This is now my 2nd pin of Slin and I have no problems to report with that either. I have started at a mild 5ius post workout and will bump that up week to week.

Suggestion: Since it is R, do it pre workout. The window is longer, and it will be working still quite well to shuttle nutrients from your solid meal after training. In addition, however, it will give your muscles a huge pump while working out. Take it pre workout, and take a shake with carbs and protein that you start drinking at 15 minutes or so after injecting.

Also, when you finally get to around 10 ius is when you are going to really notice it doing something.

Also, you should be doing hgh already. I did not see it mentioned. Do hgh because you are doing slin.

Also, consider 25 to 50 mcg of T3. Again, because of slin.

What happened to the skinny, stringy Bundy74 that was afraid to put on weight??? I don't even recognize that big dude in the picture.

Suggestion: Since it is R, do it pre workout. The window is longer, and it will be working still quite well to shuttle nutrients from your solid meal after training. In addition, however, it will give your muscles a huge pump while working out. Take it pre workout, and take a shake with carbs and protein that you start drinking at 15 minutes or so after injecting.

Also, when you finally get to around 10 ius is when you are going to really notice it doing something.

Also, you should be doing hgh already. I did not see it mentioned. Do hgh because you are doing slin.

Also, consider 25 to 50 mcg of T3. Again, because of slin.

Haaa well Malf the more I looked at the other stringy dudes in board shorts the less I felt like being that dude :)
I actually pinned 10ius after my workout with dinner.
I will try pre workout but honestly man I got this thing about feeling full when I workout. I dont like the feeling of shakes or food when I eat so it will take a small time to adjust I am sure.
Ive ran the last bit of HgH and am starting a full run again with MGT shortly so everything will be in place as the days move on. So far so good man but seriously thanks for the info you previously provided, it really cleared things up.

Today was one of those days when you hit the gym a little too early and every machine or rack is in use..nevertheless aside waiting around I managed to get in a simple leg workout. I have still been taking it fairly easy on the knee but slowly its gained the stability and strength back.

Iso Front Leg Extension
5x45x10(2)

Leg Press
14plates x 10
16plates x 10
18plates x 10
20plates x 6

Hamstring Curl (1 Leg)
4x70x10(2)

Landmine Squat
1x90x10
2x135x10

Donkey Raise
2x500x20
1x500x10

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.
https://youtu.be/4z3gkq_gWL4

Nice bro. I had trolled your other log so I cant wait to check out this transformation.

I will try pre workout but honestly man I got this thing about feeling full when I workout. I dont like the feeling of shakes or food when I eat so it will take a small time to adjust I am sure.
Bundy74, the first time you feel that insulin pump in your muscles you will have a hard time NOT doing it pre-workout.

Back