Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Trying to mix things up a little.
    Yesterday was a really fun back w/light bi day as I didnt go in with any sort of workout in mind other than wanting to really focus on motion and mind muscle connection. As corny as that may sound it really boils down to the idea that sometimes we just go thru cruise control with the workout. Now that the workouts are stretched out a little longer I really want to make the best of them instead of just going thru the motions. It wasnt that long ago that I was getting in and out of there in 45mins.
    Heres a look

ISO Side Seated Lat Pulldown
    5x90x10(2)
    DOUBLE SET (no rest)
    DB Hammer Curl
    5x65x10(2)

T-Bar Row
    1x180x6
    1x135x8
    1x90x10
    1x45x12
    1x90x10
    1x45x15

Cable Rope Bicep Curl
    4x80x12

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    5x100x10

30 mins steady state walk 4.0 speed x 1.0 incline
    Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

I apologize for the delayed update. Been having a great time recently as I am not quite wrapped up on a bulk but gearing up for the fun part which is prep, so ive began to enjoy the last day of any regular carbs. I will be trying out different carb cycling schedules and carb amounts and will make the needed adjustments over the upcoming months.
    At the moment im tipping the scale at 222lbs and have got to say I can feel the loss in size. Not in the sense of mass if that makes sense, but literally just not as swole. I could tell a huge and immediate difference when ending Insulin and IGF. I would say it went from feeling a constant pump to a more normal and appropriate pump when working out.
    I have been really impressed with the strength gains I have made. You know I really felt and believed as the Anadrol began to exit the system, both the size and strength would as well. As you experienced Anadrol users will know, a majority of the weight gained will drop off as the water retention lessens, but the strength gains made have remained and I find I have more confidence for more weight as the weeks have continued even past dropping of Anadrol.
    As ive really had the chance to look at the run I am blown away by the immediate weight and size gain but even more so and I suppose this is due largely to long esters in the cycle but the size retention. As ive said before, eating will always be the hard part of bulking for me, so at times I know I have fallen short of my meals for the day but just as before, I have turned to high calorie shakes to make up for lost calories. I dont like to depend on the calories but sometimes I personally just cant force another solid meal down.
    So for now things are at a really good starting point for an upcoming prep. My 44th bday is coming up and will update a couple of photos then.
    I know ive posted these before, but you really get an idea of the fullness in the final photo (230lbs)

Again I apologize for the delayed post; thanks for taking the time to read and I appreciate the support!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    I apologize for the delayed update. Been having a great time recently as I am not quite wrapped up on a bulk but gearing up for the fun part which is prep, so ive began to enjoy the last day of any regular carbs. I will be trying out different carb cycling schedules and carb amounts and will make the needed adjustments over the upcoming months.
    At the moment im tipping the scale at 222lbs and have got to say I can feel the loss in size. Not in the sense of mass if that makes sense, but literally just not as swole. I could tell a huge and immediate difference when ending Insulin and IGF. I would say it went from feeling a constant pump to a more normal and appropriate pump when working out.
    I have been really impressed with the strength gains I have made. You know I really felt and believed as the Anadrol began to exit the system, both the size and strength would as well. As you experienced Anadrol users will know, a majority of the weight gained will drop off as the water retention lessens, but the strength gains made have remained and I find I have more confidence for more weight as the weeks have continued even past dropping of Anadrol.
    As ive really had the chance to look at the run I am blown away by the immediate weight and size gain but even more so and I suppose this is due largely to long esters in the cycle but the size retention. As ive said before, eating will always be the hard part of bulking for me, so at times I know I have fallen short of my meals for the day but just as before, I have turned to high calorie shakes to make up for lost calories. I dont like to depend on the calories but sometimes I personally just cant force another solid meal down.
    So for now things are at a really good starting point for an upcoming prep. My 44th bday is coming up and will update a couple of photos then.
    I know ive posted these before, but you really get an idea of the fullness in the final photo (230lbs)

Again I apologize for the delayed post; thanks for taking the time to read and I appreciate the support!

Definitely can see the difference bro, that was a crazy bulk, it's weird seeing u bulk, since I first saw u, u were always shredded. Can't wait to see the difference in your physic after this cut good work bro

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by antoniodiaz031ck View Post
    Definitely can see the difference bro, that was a crazy bulk, it's weird seeing u bulk, since I first saw u, u were always shredded. Can't wait to see the difference in your physic after this cut good work bro

Thanks man and ya this one has been crazy for sure. Got to say im just as curious to see what we end up with. I am really hoping to maintain a comp ready frame at 205lbs but we will have to wait and see. Im def looking forward to getting this prep going.
    Hope all is well with you out there. Ill be following along!
    IM sure you would agree the EP gear is fire man. Ive responded really well this go round.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

As ive mentioned, I am starting to wind things down on this recent bulk. I will be updating the final results with the bulk shortly. In the meantime im just getting everything sorted out for this prep. I treated myself tonight to the last fat burger I will get at for some time.
    In the meantime just a little look at the liquid gold that landed. For whatever it may be worth to you guys, if you havent already checked out Uncle Z, I really would do so. Ive been really pleased with the communication, service and TA as well and most important quality of the gear.

You know I just have to say when I look in the mirror and see whats become of what was, I cant help but be thankful for the recent help ive received from Uncle. In that sense it really is a team effort.
    As usual thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks man and ya this one has been crazy for sure. Got to say im just as curious to see what we end up with. I am really hoping to maintain a comp ready frame at 205lbs but we will have to wait and see. Im def looking forward to getting this prep going.
    Hope all is well with you out there. Ill be following along!
    IM sure you would agree the EP gear is fire man. Ive responded really well this go round.
    Yea EP is so far the best I've ran the other source I used is no longer here so EP is my go to now, keep it up, 205 is that the new weight for your height u were talking about in the NPC,

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,844 Posts
    Rep Points

As ive mentioned, I am starting to wind things down on this recent bulk. I will be updating the final results with the bulk shortly. In the meantime im just getting everything sorted out for this prep. I treated myself tonight to the last fat burger I will get at for some time.
    In the meantime just a little look at the liquid gold that landed. For whatever it may be worth to you guys, if you havent already checked out Uncle Z, I really would do so. Ive been really pleased with the communication, service and TA as well and most important quality of the gear.

You know I just have to say when I look in the mirror and see whats become of what was, I cant help but be thankful for the recent help ive received from Uncle. In that sense it really is a team effort.
    As usual thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.

Glad to see everything made it Brother. Iím really looking forward to your cut. Keep up the hard work.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Well things are going great now that im switching things up a little bit. Got a whole bunch of updates on the way as we jump from packing it on to shredding it off!
    Just a quick observation to share...but how is it I had to graze like a cow for months to pack it on and with the slightest change to diet and addition of cardio the pounds are just disappearing.
    Hope everyone is doing well and thanks for reading. I appreciate the support!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Man looking forward to the transformation Bundy. Youve been steady with it for a while now. Always enjoy reading the posts and seeing whats new. Seems like the jump to Uncle and the Euro gear has done right by you.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont talk about my diet as much these days as I think macros are a real personal thing in that everyones are different based on goals. For the most part though, bulking sees me in a calorie surplus and intaking much more carbs. While obviously its the opposite for cutting which is what im making the switch to now. Although during the bulk I found myself carb cycling, I have kicked this prep off with going into deficit and burning off as much extra fat and fluff.
    SPeaking of diet, yesterday was one of those days where I just had no appetite. I really missed my count for the day, but really looking back, I realize once I committed to prep, that the desire to eat really decreased. For me, once I get on track with eating nothing but chicken, tuna and some lean red meat with veggies I dont really miss carbs or food for that matter. I just eat to feed the machine. Its really going to be down to the wire to see where conditioning and weight meet.
    By the time I post my final bulk updates, I am of the impression I will be in the 210lb range (give or take a pound)

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Just a quick chest workout last night. Worked out with the wife so it wasnt as intense or long but it was a fun one for sure as I begin to work on shape and definition.
    Thought I may have tweaked the bicep last night when doing the low cable crossover (when I perform this its not so much of a crossover as much as as its a high pull towards the chest with both cables or hands meeting in the center) so im taking the day off today instead of tomorrow just to make sure and rest the arm. I dont want a repeat of last year and forced to miss out on competition due to an injury. At the moment im aiming for June or July so I have loads of prep time ahead of me and need to make sure and stay as healthy as possible until then.

Heres a look at last nights workout (you can def see what im working on)

DB Incline Press
    3x100x10
    2x80x15

Cable Crossover(low)
    5x40x12

Landmine Incline Press
    3x135x10

Pec Dec Fly
    1/2 Rep 3x100x10
    Full Rep 3x100x10

Short, sweet and to the point!
    Birthday is this weekend so will be doing my updates and photos then.
    Thanks so much for reading and I appreciate the support!
    TEAM Z!!
    http://unclez.ru/

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,844 Posts
    Rep Points

Happy Birthday brother and stay healthy no need to tweak anything. Iím sure a good weekend of rest will do the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Rep Points

Inspiring brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Since I took the day off I went ahead and went in for a quick biometric read. As I thought I have dropped quite a bit of weight really quickly. I have actually dropped more than I had thought and will likely need to make plans on competing early in the season instead of June or July.
    In all honesty (and if you go back and look at the log, I had started to change things up in late January and by 1.13 had already dropped from 230lbs to 213lbs and now from 1.31 at 213lbs x 10%BF I am at 204lbs @ 8.8%. I am cool with the frame but the numbers are really playing with my head as I had really hoped to compete at 205lbs and keeping in mind how much more I will need to condition, it is likely I will not maintain at 205 and will find myself slightly lighter on stage. I am hopeful the size gained along with solid conditioning will be enough. Really is crazy to think about what you put on, what you take off and ultimately what you are left with.

Have a GREAT weekend and updates soon..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,844 Posts
    Rep Points

Since I took the day off I went ahead and went in for a quick biometric read. As I thought I have dropped quite a bit of weight really quickly. I have actually dropped more than I had thought and will likely need to make plans on competing early in the season instead of June or July.
    In all honesty (and if you go back and look at the log, I had started to change things up in late January and by 1.13 had already dropped from 230lbs to 213lbs and now from 1.31 at 213lbs x 10%BF I am at 204lbs @ 8.8%. I am cool with the frame but the numbers are really playing with my head as I had really hoped to compete at 205lbs and keeping in mind how much more I will need to condition, it is likely I will not maintain at 205 and will find myself slightly lighter on stage. I am hopeful the size gained along with solid conditioning will be enough. Really is crazy to think about what you put on, what you take off and ultimately what you are left with.

Have a GREAT weekend and updates soon..

When I bulk I feel the same way because I can so easily fluctuate my weight 15-20 lbs in a few weeks time. I feel like it fucks with me mentally as well. Youíll be looking good brother regardless. Is the next weight class down still 189?