• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to deal with Rage

IML Gear Cream!
I feel sorry for you if that's the best you can come up with. Even cheapthreads, a low cog mexican, can come up with up much more witty replies.

I did not intend to be witty. You are too immature. You have taken this as an insult competition.
Cheap threads, low cog mexican sounds pretty creative. Take this as a profession buddy. You are good.
I will have to give the good ol ignore treatment to you from now on. Lets call it rehearsal for my wife. Ty for being the target dummy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girl does the same crap - she can get under my skin in a micro sec....I have found over the years to say youre sorry when it was probably her fault..too give flowers for no reason at all...do something nice each and everyday..just hang in there and do remember Tren doesn't mix with relationhips..very well..

My girl does the same crap - she can get under my skin in a micro sec....I have found over the years to say youre sorry when it was probably her fault..too give flowers for no reason at all...do something nice each and everyday..just hang in there and do remember Tren doesn't mix with relationhips..very well..

Sorry without even my fault does the trick. Its my last weapon of choice.
Its my first experience with tren so I am still learning. Next time will be easier.

You can deal with things calmly, like a leader in the home. Women respect the strong, silent type. Impotent rage makes you look like a bitch. Speak calmly, but be firm. Control, and self control, is a manly thing.

This should probably be moved out of this subforum.
Malf hit the nail on the head. My wife and I used to have the most heated arguments. Would throw shit at each other. Push each others buttons on purpose. I mean BAD fight. So bad that one night I left in handcuffs spend more than 24 hours in a jail cell with 4 other dudes, had a judge order restraining order (that is the law here, my wife did not want that), and wasn't able to see her or my kid for 30 days, then had to do 6 months of counseling. Talk about a wake up call!

We both grew up a little after that. It just isn't worth it. At the end of the day, if you love each other, make a commitment that you won't act like that anymore. You both make that commitment.

"I'm sorry" are some powerful words, even if you don't necessarily think you are in the wrong. What's more important to you...having your way and winning an argument and making sure she knows YOU are right and SHE is wrong? Or an "I'm sorry" and getting past the shit and moving on?

Malf said it, be a leader. Be the man of the house. Keep things in order. Hug the wife and kid. Tell them you love them. They are more important than any argument. Could you imagine 30 days without them. Can't talk to them. Can't see them. Can't be anywhere near them. It sucks ass!

Life is short!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I had my girl get in my face yelling and screaming and raising her fist like she was going to hit me because I was cooking a steak and she couldnt hear the tv over the sizzle and exhaust fan. It was some funny shit. The old me would have lost it. But ive learned not to do that. Even when uncle tren is in play, ive decided to always keep composure. No matter how pissed I get, the most important thing for me is to act calm about it and to make valid points. I just kind of laughed at her and tried to get her to take a step back and think about how she was acting. She literally was reeling mad and was like "never ever do this again"....i just looked at her and said "what? Cook food?" After the dispute I went to the den and didnt sit by her in the living room. About 2 hours later she crawled up to me and apologized. Just an example of how crazy females get sometimes and how I dealt with it.

Jeezuz - I would NEVER do that, holy crap. Seems like the exact opposite of what you should do for long term. If she fucked up, she needs to know it. You need to encourage good behavior and discipline bad behavior, or you are simply encouraging more of it.

Well this is currently working....you know on gear we are always right,,,so I do keep that in mine...plus flowers help when I want to buy another gutair I don't need....

So basically, i have to be one with force and cultivate the darkness.

Tren is the only AAS that puts me on the cuckoo train. I literally explode at everything. Moving to an island by myself is next on the agenda.

Get Shredded!
If only it was this simple. Like i said, usually i am a very calm person. The instigating factor is my wife. Angry people do not stop till you snap.

When I feel like it's getting outta control I tell her let's go to another room away from my son and talk, I don't yell no matter what she says and speak in facts and not the past... Been hard to learn but been married for 17yrs. Some hard times, but like some else said before me think about the kid.. Their right

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

From personal experience and a bit of your description sounds likes some resentment on one or both sides. Sometimes you got to reach down real deep to find it, but when you do and you release it more doors open.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This is pretty simple to me... You keep saying the cause of your rage is your wife.. Then get a divorce. Why would you want to be married to someone that causes you to be something you cant control... and really controlling your wife is not going to happen either. The reality is (assumng everything is as you say it is)that relationship is not a healthy on, for you or her... I mean yeah you could be a "man" and keep it to yourself. But bottling that shit up is not going to end well. One of the reasons I married my wife is because I like who I am around her. She makes me better... not a rage monster.

I'm stubborn and find it hard to cave. But honestly....if you put the extra effort into make up sex, things are much easier and dinner is usually ready right on time. Just sayin....:O

/V

I'm stubborn and find it hard to cave. But honestly....if you put the extra effort into make up sex, things are much easier and dinner is usually ready right on time. Just sayin....:O

/V

Can vouch. This works. Tren sex is mind blowing.

This is pretty simple to me... You keep saying the cause of your rage is your wife.. Then get a divorce. Why would you want to be married to someone that causes you to be something you cant control... and really controlling your wife is not going to happen either. The reality is (assumng everything is as you say it is)that relationship is not a healthy on, for you or her... I mean yeah you could be a "man" and keep it to yourself. But bottling that shit up is not going to end well. One of the reasons I married my wife is because I like who I am around her. She makes me better... not a rage monster.

I do not believe in divorce. We fix things. Work on it. Try to find solutions. Divorce is an option I will probably never take.

Then it is your responsibility to remove yourself from the situation. Angry people will not accomplish anything. You need to remove yourself while she is mad and then talk about the issue when you both have cooled down.

IML Gear Cream!
My lady does the same shit , if it isn't worth fighting over I avoid it . If it's worth the fight I scream at her until it makes sense.
she knows when I raise my voice she's pushed the last button. Instead of fighting every day we now fight once a month

In a relationship...the other person should bring out your "best self." Clearly this relationship is toxic for some reason.

Your child will bear witness. Better she doesn't.

Some where along the way, the wheels came off. Find someone else....

In a relationship...the other person should bring out your "best self." Clearly this relationship is toxic for some reason.

Your child will bear witness. Better she doesn't.

Some where along the way, the wheels came off. Find someone else....

The wheels do not come off that easily. Misalignment does occur. The relationship is indeed toxic but its not always toxic. The healthier and happy parts far out shadow the toxic parts.
Ups and downs are a part of every relationship.
The answer is not to find someone else. The answer is to work the differences. Learn to control. Ask more experienced people how they coped up with it.

wonderful, I appreciate your words
You can deal with things calmly, like a leader in the home. Women respect the strong, silent type. Impotent rage makes you look like a bitch. Speak calmly, but be firm. Control, and self control, is a manly thing.

This should probably be moved out of this subforum.

If you want to stay married for the long term find a really good couples counseling in your area. Look at their reviews on internet or get a quality referral. It will help immensely in my opinion.

If you want to stay married for the long term find a really good couples counseling in your area. Look at their reviews on internet or get a quality referral. It will help immensely in my opinion.

Things are going great now. I have been showing more restraint and i talked about it with her. She has stopped pushing certain buttons too.

Things are going great now. I have been showing more restraint and i talked about it with her. She has stopped pushing certain buttons too.

Good to hear. Keep it up.

Back