• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TPP/NPP Blend

LAVIC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone run a cycle with Tpp/NPP at what dose and what were your results? Looking in running 3rd cylce with 125/125 TPP/Npp EOD form GC for about 8 weeks.

sounds like a great cycle to me

yes, last year with a product that now unfortunately no longer exists. was called phenyl-rage.
75 mg npp + 75 mg tpp in 1 ml

I take 1 ml ED so 525 mg of both EW.

to this I added 1 gr of EQ EW.

great cycle, great results.

this year, in one or two months, I planned this:
700 mg npp EW
500 mg tpp EW
1 gr EQ EW
with a ratio no more than 1:1 but I'll try with some more npp

I ran a blend by an old sponsor here that was 100/100 npp/tpp. Ran that at 400mg a week. One run I added an extra 200mg npp and another run I added 200mg test phenyl prop to see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yes, last year with a product that now unfortunately no longer exists. was called phenyl-rage.
75 mg npp + 75 mg tpp in 1 ml

I take 1 ml ED so 525 mg of both EW.

to this I added 1 gr of EQ EW.

great cycle, great results.

this year, in one or two months, I planned this:
700 mg npp EW
500 mg tpp EW
1 gr EQ EW
with a ratio no more than 1:1 but I'll try with some more npp

That sounds like a nice run! How long was your cycle and did you use for estro block armidex or aromasin, and how much?

I ran a blend by an old sponsor here that was 100/100 npp/tpp. Ran that at 400mg a week. One run I added an extra 200mg npp and another run I added 200mg test phenyl prop to see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTEDiWw

Did you see a difference by adding more npp or tpp? How long did you cycle it? I got the gear from Gear Church and looking forward to logging it just getting a little more background on some of the other members experience with the blend. I appreciate your input!

That sounds like a nice run! How long was your cycle and did you use for estro block armidex or aromasin, and how much?

100 day long with 1mg arimidex ed.

I always take "high" doses of AI because I'm not very sensitive to these medications.
reading on the internet always seems to have to double the doses compared to other people

Back