• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does your testosterone level go back to its normal after you're done with your cycle

GymNotEvenOnce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering, does your test levels go back to normal or it's lower and lower after each cycle event hough you did a proper pct ?
Are there any studies that prove it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all hope it goes back to precycle levels but it's a gamble everytime. Eventually it won't

Honestly it depends on your particular genetics. Some guys go back to baseline for longer than others....but if you cycle long enough you will screw it up

Yup....age and genetics are big factors. I know some who keep on going and always come back normal when done. However, it's only natural to see it drop as you get older. With or without AAS and a proper PCT.

/V

My PCT labs came back higher than my pre cycle labs lmao, guess this was just my luck, but I was satisfied to say the least.
We'll see how my labs come back after this 2nd cycle I ran.

Unless you are willing to accept that a PCT may not work at any given time and you will need TRT for the rest of your life, you shouldn't be messing with any AAS... Period

lol too late bud

My PCT labs came back higher than my pre cycle labs lmao, guess this was just my luck, but I was satisfied to say the least.
We'll see how my labs come back after this 2nd cycle I ran.

I just finished my second.. about to be done with pct as well 5 weeks. Will start third in about a month or two.

Honestly it depends on your particular genetics. Some guys go back to baseline for longer than others....but if you cycle long enough you will screw it up

Do you consider 12 weeks of trenbolone and test long ?

IML Gear Cream!
Unless you are willing to accept that a PCT may not work at any given time and you will need TRT for the rest of your life, you shouldn't be messing with any AAS... Period

THIS.

In the beginning my levels would return to normal, then near normal, then not at all. I wrecked my HPTA and I'm on TRT for the duration. I also knew this was probably an inevitability so acceptance wasn't really an issue.

THIS.

In the beginning my levels would return to normal, then near normal, then not at all. I wrecked my HPTA and I'm on TRT for the duration. I also knew this was probably an inevitability so acceptance wasn't really an issue.

What are the worst things about being on TRT?

Can you still have kids ?

I love being on TRT. Based off of my anecdotal evidence I have yet to hear of someone who couldn't conceive due to AAS. Even tren couldn't shut my swimmers down.

I love being on TRT. Based off of my anecdotal evidence I have yet to hear of someone who couldn't conceive due to AAS. Even tren couldn't shut my swimmers down.

Well I read some studies that claim being on TRT may shut down your ability of fathering a child I think that would be my biggest concern tbh I only have one but want 3 more on top of that.

Well I read some studies that claim being on TRT may shut down your ability of fathering a child I think that would be my biggest concern tbh I only have one but want 3 more on top of that.

As I stated my anecdotal evidence says otherwise. The risk you is take for yourself to decide.

I know so many guys who thought they had become sterile because of such long term AAS use. They are all happily married with more than just one kid. I too do not know of anyone that couldn't conceive a child due to AAS.

/V

Yalls may just be the reason why I want to go in TRT for life ...

I'm not looking to have any more kids so I can't answer that other than to say I still have plenty of swimmers. I also think the quote below says it all.

The worst thing about being on TRT is needing to source testosterone and pin for the rest of your life. IDK about all you guys, but given our gov. and it's ever-changing regulations, being on TRT, you may have to eventually source testosterone from illicit sources to continue to get it at one point or another, for one reason or another. Other than that, I don't really see any downsides.

For me, using AAS was an easy choice. At 32, my natural test level was in the mid 200's.

I'm with Phil on this sourcing thing, a reliable source is my only concern. Not for the immediate future so much as ten or fifteen years from now.

But then again maybe by then they'll have developed a subcutaneous T implant....

Get Shredded!
Mine were 600 before cycle and 550 after 4 months post pct.

Ive had TRT pts able to conceive... Evidence based is best

Dr B

Ive had TRT pts able to conceive... Evidence based is best

Dr B

What do I do to go on TRT im not sure my test levels are low.. but would it work if I test myself after I'm done with a cycle and my levels are low by then? Or will I have to keep doing tests to see if I carry on TRT ?

Just wondering, does your test levels go back to normal or it's lower and lower after each cycle event hough you did a proper pct ?
Are there any studies that prove it ?

I used a PCT for anti- es and the level of test as before , hard traning good for lean muscle and the test keep in a increasing situation

Are you symptomatic for low test?

Not at all. I dont believe 550 is low test. Its in the mid range. Only 18 years old have close to 900.

Heck i can do it 5 times a day given the chance. Horny af lol

550 isn't low, but some guys will be symptomatic for low T at numbers like that. I have no idea what my numbers were like when I was younger, but I'd probably been in the 200's since my early 20's based off what happened when I went on TRT. It is a bit of a daunting feeling sometimes, knowing that I'll be on TRT for more years than I've even been alive at this time. The uncertainty def. makes me want to stockpile supplies, should the shit ever hit the fan in one way or another.

550 isn't low, but some guys will be symptomatic for low T at numbers like that. I have no idea what my numbers were like when I was younger, but I'd probably been in the 200's since my early 20's based off what happened when I went on TRT. It is a bit of a daunting feeling sometimes, knowing that I'll be on TRT for more years than I've even been alive at this time. The uncertainty def. makes me want to stockpile supplies, should the shit ever hit the fan in one way or another.

You must have done cycles at a very early age. I started mine at 28. Its really sad to live all your life on trt and in the fear of being unable to score gear. I feel you bro. I believe youngsters should learn from older guys.

Back