• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for Blood Pressure Meds

Alldaychemist .com is who I used. The turn around is freaking slow, but I've done many orders through the years with them and never gotten anything bad.

Have you tried Hawthorne berry and some COQ10?

Yes, I have tried hawthorne berry, CQ10, celery seed and beet root juice. None of them had any effect in lowering my blood pressure. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Yes, I have tried hawthorne berry, CQ10, celery seed and beet root juice. None of them had any effect in lowering my blood pressure. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Might have to see the doc my man and get put on a low dose BP med.

Alldaychemist .com is who I used. The turn around is freaking slow, but I've done many orders through the years with them and never gotten anything bad.

I used ADC as well. Yeah the move kinda slow, 2-3 week T/A, but products and prices are great. Highly recommend.

Back