• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruefan89 GC Log

Back on nights this week so this my 1:15am meal.

Taste like chicken regardless of time of day

Attachments

• IMG_6619.JPG
    IMG_6619.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 90
I usually don't eat much out of a box but I had a really strong leg session today so I went for the red beans and rice low sodium.

Still on cruise test/Deca and starting to fill out some and drinking Diet Coke when I work out. It's my go to for now. I drink a Gatorade after my workouts also with 6 eggs and Killer Bread plain. Then it's back to water the rest of the time.

Meal #3 I think

Attachments

• IMG_6630.JPG
    IMG_6630.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 74

Meal #4 for the day

Baked flounder, peas, and a bad ass pumpkin protein pancake my wife makes for me. She makes a bunch and I just take a couple everyday in my lunch. Needs nothing on it Just eat as is

Attachments

• IMG_6635.JPG
    IMG_6635.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
Good women are hard to find brother. It seems like you have a good one!

Meal #4 for the day

Baked flounder, peas, and a bad ass pumpkin protein pancake my wife makes for me. She makes a bunch and I just take a couple everyday in my lunch. Needs nothing on it Just eat as is

I usually don't eat much out of a box but I had a really strong leg session today so I went for the red beans and rice low sodium.

Still on cruise test/Deca and starting to fill out some and drinking Diet Coke when I work out. It's my go to for now. I drink a Gatorade after my workouts also with 6 eggs and Killer Bread plain. Then it's back to water the rest of the time.
What's the diet coke do for you intra workout (caffeine)? I've been thinking about mixing in some carb (glucose) with my bcaa during workout so I don't "shit the bed" as Seth Feroce says.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What's the diet coke do for you intra workout (caffeine)? I've been thinking about mixing in some carb (glucose) with my bcaa during workout so I don't "shit the bed" as Seth Feroce says.

Honestly I just like it. I only drink one cup over ice then drink a Gatorade. Then back to water only. Long story short , I worked out with a bad ass football coach along time ago in South west TX and he drank a Coke when he worked out and was a monster in the gym. So I'm about the same age he was then so it's kind of like I see why he liked it so much. Still talk to him from time to time.

Honestly I just like it. I only drink one cup over ice then drink a Gatorade. Then back to water only. Long story short , I worked out with a bad ass football coach along time ago in South west TX and he drank a Coke when he worked out and was a monster in the gym. So I'm about the same age he was then so it's kind of like I see why he liked it so much. Still talk to him from time to time.
Makes sense, if you want what somebody's got then do what they do.

Small TD from GC today. Packaging is excellent. Almost had to take a break trying to get to gear. Well done GC!!

Will start this run run on Monday at
200 test c EW
450 NPP ew
Winny 50mg ed

Its not a huge cycle but will be a good run for at least 6 weeks then back to TRT.

Been taking Deca at 300ew for a few weeks and this week it is starting to kick in. Strength is gone up and joints feel better. Big difference over the last 7 days.

Attachments

• IMG_6643.JPG
    IMG_6643.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
Good deal bro.

That cycle is going to really increase your strength. I'm not a Winstrol guy but my body responds well to all DHT compounds!!!

Have fun... maybe Mrs Crue will allow you to post the recipe for the pumpkin pancakes!!!

Small TD from GC today. Packaging is excellent. Almost had to take a break trying to get to gear. Well done GC!!

Will start this run run on Monday at
200 test c EW
450 NPP ew
Winny 50mg ed

Its not a huge cycle but will be a good run for at least 6 weeks then back to TRT.

Been taking Deca at 300ew for a few weeks and this week it is starting to kick in. Strength is gone up and joints feel better. Big difference over the last 7 days.

I just ate one. White people and there pumpkin flavor

So I went ahead and pinned 1ml of the NPP along with .5ml of my trt test c today and had absolute zero pip. Forgot to get a pic of the pin but went smooth.

Workout today was Legs

Leg exs: 5 sets of 12
Squats: 5 sets 10x10x10x8x8
Stiff leg DB deads. 4 sets of 8
Lunges: 4 sets of 10 both sides ( I keep in position instead of stepping out)
DB squat press: 4 sets of 10<<< These are badass if you can keep form
Jump Squats 3 sets of 12

Inceased weight then what I would usually max on in ext,squat and will go up on all movements Thursday. This is a good sign. Should get interesting in the coming weeks.

Music: Black eye peas<< My wife is in the gym with me this week soooo.....

Get Shredded!
Oh man....black eye peas! Poor you!

I'm glad the gear is working for you!

So I went ahead and pinned 1ml of the NPP along with .5ml of my trt test c today and had absolute zero pip. Forgot to get a pic of the pin but went smooth.

Workout today was Legs

Leg exs: 5 sets of 12
Squats: 5 sets 10x10x10x8x8
Stiff leg DB deads. 4 sets of 8
Lunges: 4 sets of 10 both sides ( I keep in position instead of stepping out)
DB squat press: 4 sets of 10<<< These are badass if you can keep form
Jump Squats 3 sets of 12

Inceased weight then what I would usually max on in ext,squat and will go up on all movements Thursday. This is a good sign. Should get interesting in the coming weeks.

Music: Black eye peas<< My wife is in the gym with me this week soooo.....

Oh man....black eye peas! Poor you!

I'm glad the gear is working for you!

Honestly, I could workout to just about anything but prefer stuff off my iPhone when I'm alone. She doesn't know it yet but I've already decided on Tesla "Great radio controversy " for tomorrow.

Good choice bro.

Honestly, I could workout to just about anything but prefer stuff off my iPhone when I'm alone. She doesn't know it yet but I've already decided on Tesla "Great radio controversy " for tomorrow.

Dang Belle..your right. Can you imagine working out to Taylor Swift? That would be pure hell😂

He's lucky it isn't Taylor Swift as far as I'm concerned.

She's got some bomb break up music. Can't deny that. And I'm a girl so.... ya know. Sometimes I need some TSwizzle LOL

I have 2 daughters so I know all about T Swizzle and I kind alike it. Shhhhh

Oh man oh man...what is the world coming to?

I must admit...I once went to a Britney Spears concert!

I have 2 daughters so I know all about T Swizzle and I kind alike it. Shhhhh

Back