• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

7 weeks in

Doug 64

The last and first guy you wanna see on a shitty d
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm 59yo and 7 weeks into my very first ever real cycle, started w Test C at 300 & Deca at 300 p/wk spilt Mon and Thur. I've incrementally increased my dosing to the current 400 Test C and 350 Deca same dosing regimens. I've been using Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, Liv 52, and Glutathione. MT, SP and LIV52 at recommended doses and Glutathione at 100mg eod cut w Methyl B12 at about 50/40 split to cut down volume and PIP! I also recently added TB 500 and BPC 157 at 250mcg e.d. varying locations by pain complaint and am seeing great results there. Bloodwork was well within normal despite TRT prior to cycling.
Thanks to advice here I got realistic with my objectives and caloric intake and have been monitoring on Myfitnesspal....which initially was discouraging AF because I started out at 166lb on Jan 19th and never realized how much food 3000 REAL calories a day is! Today I'm at 172.8 and have somehow maintenance a 9.9% BF level cutting down Cardio by recommendation with 9 weeks left in cycle. I plan to return to TRT levels thus avoiding or minimizing the need for PCT.
I hit the gym no less than 4xs a week and since I'm a newbie I'm gonna rave about the straight up lack of day after pain and sick drive I get from this cycle! HOLY SHIT!
Hoping to attach some average workouts for evaluation to see if I'm doing enough?
My question now is that in my daily food intake I'm sucking down +/_ 32oz shake of BSN Weight gain 1200 with 1/2 cup raw oatmeal, a serving of mango chunks, 16oz of Almond milk and a medium banana and I know it's gonna sound newbish so be gentle plz...is this shake an OK addition? It's NOT a meal replacement as I'll usually do a couple if HB Eggs or something within an hour of eating it along with lunch, dinner and snacks in-between.
I am learning what to eat and totally recommend an app of your choosing to monitor intakes. I've added more beans and legumes as well as grains and yogurt and also trying to spread this shit out over a 12 hour day with increasing success.
I've not added any on cycle clomid, tamox, or any AI and honestly have had zero symptomology of boobs etc.
My average daily calories are just shy of 3000 based on a 0.5 p/wk gain plan and water intake is at 10+ servings a day.
Attached is a sample of my average workouts which generally last about 90 minutes. I know this ain't the most scientific log but I'm hoping y'all get the idea...its usually supersets unfortunately the majority of my exercises are on machines due to bum wrists and knees. I have been adding free weights up front to open up with and then take the machines to failure...unfortunately due to no workout partner...anyway that's my deal please lmk what and where I can improve. Thanks.
P.S. the plate load leg press and pretty much all my exercises are Pyramid up and down with higher reps on the last set down. Lower weights are one leg extensions. Unfortunately I can only post 5 pics at a pop but I assure there are a shit ton of exercises with every session.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307_171201_HNH Fitness - Oradell.jpg
    Screenshot_20230307_171201_HNH Fitness - Oradell.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230305_140200_HNH Fitness - Oradell.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305_140200_HNH Fitness - Oradell.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20230311_133106_HNH Fitness - Oradell.jpg
    Screenshot_20230311_133106_HNH Fitness - Oradell.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230311_133119_HNH Fitness - Oradell.jpg
    Screenshot_20230311_133119_HNH Fitness - Oradell.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 18
Watching sir.
If you are going to go back on trt no need to pct.
Being that you have been running trt and know how you feel on test, adding deca was not a totally bad idea. What is your main goal? NPP might have been a better church but at 59 deca will definitely help keep the joints lubricated. The addition of bo157, I love that stuff, is a good choice as well.
Let me know if you have any questions. You have two years on me so we are basically in the same sand box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching sir.
If you are going to go back on trt no need to pct.
Being that you have been running trt and know how you feel on test, adding deca was not a totally bad idea. What is your main goal? NPP might have been a better church but at 59 deca will definitely help keep the joints lubricated. The addition of bo157, I love that stuff, is a good choice as well.
Let me know if you have any questions. You have two years on me so we are basically in the same sand box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So my goal is to go up 10-12 lbs before road bike season at which point I stop bulking and beging cutting...without assistance I hope. I usually bang 1-200 miles a week and hope to mb keep 40% of the muscle mass I gain now. I figure the extra muscle once the excess is trimmed should improve my overall performance. I would start FTP testing and work on increasing VO2 Max etc. I also still work the street as a medic in a busy area and need to keep fit as my patients are getting fatter by the day! Appreciate you bro and same to you...if I can be of assistance please feel free. I will follow up in a couple of weeks with a progress report.
I did consider other gear initially i.e. Dbol but was quickly talked out if it lol. The bros figure at my age it might be too much water and sides.

hows the cycle treating you?
So far so good. I'm up 8 lbs overall with little or no changes in Body Fat! IDK how that is but the scales that calculate it show me at 10.3. Think I was around 7 or 8% when I started. No sides whatsoever and I actually bumped the Deca up to 350 wk for 3 weeks before taking it back to 300. I didn't really note any changes so why waste the shit. The only real issue I encountered after squaring away the ridiculous amount of eating...was some joint pain and a couple of minor strains from hitting it like a loon! The muscles and mind ain't talking to the joints...the joints are angry! LOL honestly I just did my last Deca pin Thursday past and am gonna finish the cycle at the 400 of Test E before returning to TRT levels. Thanks for asking, I'll post back at the end in about 4 weeks (16 week cycle).

So far so good. I'm up 8 lbs overall with little or no changes in Body Fat! IDK how that is but the scales that calculate it show me at 10.3. Think I was around 7 or 8% when I started. No sides whatsoever and I actually bumped the Deca up to 350 wk for 3 weeks before taking it back to 300. I didn't really note any changes so why waste the shit. The only real issue I encountered after squaring away the ridiculous amount of eating...was some joint pain and a couple of minor strains from hitting it like a loon! The muscles and mind ain't talking to the joints...the joints are angry! LOL honestly I just did my last Deca pin Thursday past and am gonna finish the cycle at the 400 of Test E before returning to TRT levels. Thanks for asking, I'll post back at the end in about 4 weeks (16 week cycle).
What brand and model of scale do you use. I can't dial mine in at all.

Gimme a bit on that bro...working right now but will definitely shoot you a name and pic later.

nice. thought I'd check since we're the same age. for me, my last cycle was in the mid 90s. I started my new cycle about the same time you did.

Doug you might want to get your blood work after going back to TRT after a month or so. As we get older a lot of us get high red cell numbers that don't go down easily and need either to donate blood or go off for a few week before returning to TRT or both. You can order it online at places like PrivateMD labs or Personalabs. No script needed.

Doug you might want to get your blood work after going back to TRT after a month or so. As we get older a lot of us get high red cell numbers that don't go down easily and need either to donate blood or go off for a few week before returning to TRT or both. You can order it online at places like PrivateMD labs or Personalabs. No script needed.
Bro...you are on point! I did forget to mention the bloodwork...but dudes like you looking out are why I really dig this site. Thanks man have a great day.

TANITA BF 558...its an older model but the company has a good name and I see plenty of newer models from them all over from like $45.00 (used in ebay) and up on other sites.

On the follow up I just did my last pin of Deca the other day. I'm holding at 400 test to complete the cycle. I apparently got the eating squared away and am averaging close to 4000 cals a day. The result is I'm now up 11lbs to 177.6 as of last night.
I did start up some cardio as I said in I ride a road bike so had to try out the new legs! I'm up to 16.6mph averaging on my 20 mile rides and up from an average of about 13mph last year.
So far so good with no sides and blood work is on the close to do list.
I'll check back in, in a few weeks to see where I'm at.

On the follow up I just did my last pin of Deca the other day. I'm holding at 400 test to complete the cycle. I apparently got the eating squared away and am averaging close to 4000 cals a day. The result is I'm now up 11lbs to 177.6 as of last night.
I did start up some cardio as I said in I ride a road bike so had to try out the new legs! I'm up to 16.6mph averaging on my 20 mile rides and up from an average of about 13mph last year.
So far so good with no sides and blood work is on the close to do list.
I'll check back in, in a few weeks to see where I'm at.

Damn , some decent rides on that cardio. I haven’t ever done the triathlete type biking but, someone gave me their old Cannondale. It’s pretty nice looking but you need those “click in “ shoes . The only reason I don’t use it is because of that ….and the GD heat! I’d need 2-3 Gallons of water and an IV BAG ,

Max

Hey G man...im looking at pvt MD labs etc... besides liver function, which other tests would you recommend running! I see a male hormone panel for like $300.00. LMK? Thx

So I'm 59yo and 7 weeks into my very first ever real cycle, started w Test C at 300 & Deca at 300 p/wk spilt Mon and Thur. I've incrementally increased my dosing to the current 400 Test C and 350 Deca same dosing regimens. I've been using Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, Liv 52, and Glutathione. MT, SP and LIV52 at recommended doses and Glutathione at 100mg eod cut w Methyl B12 at about 50/40 split to cut down volume and PIP! I also recently added TB 500 and BPC 157 at 250mcg e.d. varying locations by pain complaint and am seeing great results there. Bloodwork was well within normal despite TRT prior to cycling.
Thanks to advice here I got realistic with my objectives and caloric intake and have been monitoring on Myfitnesspal....which initially was discouraging AF because I started out at 166lb on Jan 19th and never realized how much food 3000 REAL calories a day is! Today I'm at 172.8 and have somehow maintenance a 9.9% BF level cutting down Cardio by recommendation with 9 weeks left in cycle. I plan to return to TRT levels thus avoiding or minimizing the need for PCT.
I hit the gym no less than 4xs a week and since I'm a newbie I'm gonna rave about the straight up lack of day after pain and sick drive I get from this cycle! HOLY SHIT!
Hoping to attach some average workouts for evaluation to see if I'm doing enough?
My question now is that in my daily food intake I'm sucking down +/_ 32oz shake of BSN Weight gain 1200 with 1/2 cup raw oatmeal, a serving of mango chunks, 16oz of Almond milk and a medium banana and I know it's gonna sound newbish so be gentle plz...is this shake an OK addition? It's NOT a meal replacement as I'll usually do a couple if HB Eggs or something within an hour of eating it along with lunch, dinner and snacks in-between.
I am learning what to eat and totally recommend an app of your choosing to monitor intakes. I've added more beans and legumes as well as grains and yogurt and also trying to spread this shit out over a 12 hour day with increasing success.
I've not added any on cycle clomid, tamox, or any AI and honestly have had zero symptomology of boobs etc.
My average daily calories are just shy of 3000 based on a 0.5 p/wk gain plan and water intake is at 10+ servings a day.
Attached is a sample of my average workouts which generally last about 90 minutes. I know this ain't the most scientific log but I'm hoping y'all get the idea...its usually supersets unfortunately the majority of my exercises are on machines due to bum wrists and knees. I have been adding free weights up front to open up with and then take the machines to failure...unfortunately due to no workout partner...anyway that's my deal please lmk what and where I can improve. Thanks.
P.S. the plate load leg press and pretty much all my exercises are Pyramid up and down with higher reps on the last set down. Lower weights are one leg extensions. Unfortunately I can only post 5 pics at a pop but I assure there are a shit ton of exercises with every session.
Almond milk typically has some serious chems involved in processing it.
I use raw, unpasteurized milk.

Back