• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

7 legit reasons to never squat!!

lol I was convinced this was a serious article until I got to the section on quarter squats being more impressive.

Reason three is the most important. If you can't selfie when you are working out, why work out at all.

Sad part is this seems to be the norm in thinking with all the planet faggot losers and fuck head teens and losers who either don't even train legs at all or actually do quarter squats on the smith machine.
Let alone the inability of these assholes to make any effort to learn how to squat properly.

Well I have to admit I switched to smith machine squats many years ago and now prefer them over standard squats. Only issue is anything over 500lbs the machine drags but I don go over 500 any more.

srsly? because your range of motion is pretty fricken terrible on a smith for squats
its a fantastic way to put really bad wear and tear on your knees

IML Gear Cream!
I lol'd at the smith machine thing. My buddy is pretty genetically gifted but only works chest and biceps. His theory goes "once your pants are off it's too late for them to back out" I actually hear that one a lot
from guys.

I laugh because I can't tell you how many chicks I sleep with comment along the lines of "your back and lower body are fucking sexy, I don't understand why most guys want to have chicken legs and balloon arms" lmfao

While it's a joke article, traditional back squats are an overrated exercise. There are better squat variations/others that should also be done.

While it's a joke article, traditional back squats are an overrated exercise. There are better squat variations/others that should also be done.

Typically when a statement like this is made there is some supporting documents or articles posted for general validation purposes... Without them it's just BROSCIENCE

still technically broscience tho...

but what isn't with bodybuilding?

I stopped doing anything but bodyweight leg workouts and couldn't be happier. When squatting anything over 310 made my knees hurt for days(smith or BB). I have had a number of knee surgeries and 2 reconstructions. I do have arthritis in both knees.

I have always had decent legs, from years of wrestling and martial arts. I started doing mostly body weight work, and a lot of bag work, and Thai pad work. My legs are as big as they ever been, my knees don't hurt and my flexibility has gotten better as well. After 4 months of not doing squats, I did a few reps with friends while at their gym and was able to rep 400lbs 8 times without any trouble. My prior max was 450lbs for 5 reps. So I don't think I have lost an ounce of strength. I still do stiff legged Dead Lifts with weight but that is about it at this point.

Different training for different people...

The article was funny. I was getting fire up about how wrong it is to have a big upper body with chicken legs.

Sad part is this seems to be the norm in thinking with all the planet faggot losers and fuck head teens and losers who either don't even train legs at all or actually do quarter squats on the smith machine.
Let alone the inability of these assholes to make any effort to learn how to squat properly.

too worried about what other people do, or like to do. Life is too short man, relax.

Back