Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Self phlebotomy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Self phlebotomy

Who's done a self phlebotomy? I'm not eligible to donate in the country I now live in, due to my country having mad cow disease, I can't find a GP that is willing to do it for me even though I've shown blood tests with high heamatacrit, high RBC and high hemoglobin, with also high iron.

I don't think I have any other options? Appreciate any advice it's started to worry me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points

Have you ever donated? Perhaps watching a video will give you a better idea of what to do.
    You will most likely end up with huge bruising, but I believe poking the vein at the right angle and taping it 1 handed is the biggest challenge.

http://int.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=5688

Any money raised with my personal referral code will be put towards more HGH and Testosterone bloodwork protocols.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Have you ever donated? Perhaps watching a video will give you a better idea of what to do.
    You will most likely end up with huge bruising, but I believe poking the vein at the right angle and taping it 1 handed is the biggest challenge.
    Yes back home I used to donate every 12 weeks on the dot.. since being here since new year I've not donated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSwole View Post
    Who's done a self phlebotomy? I'm not eligible to donate in the country I now live in, due to my country having mad cow disease, I can't find a GP that is willing to do it for me even though I've shown blood tests with high heamatacrit, high RBC and high hemoglobin, with also high iron.

I don't think I have any other options? Appreciate any advice it's started to worry me.
    I was actually doing research yesterday on where I can buy the equipment needed to do it myself. My wife is an rn and she does know what I do so if it comes to it as a last resort I'll tell her just to get me what I need. The one thing I was thinking about was doing it pin by pin until I saw that there are like 460 something ml in a pint of blood. Even with a 10cc syringe you'd have to stick yourself like 46 times. BTW I have a similar problem, I can't donate. Have to figure it out though cause I've known alot of guys from years ago that just dropped dead of a heart attack out of no where, always in their mid 50's. After looking into the whole donating blood thing I'm convinced they would still be alive if they just gave blood regularly.
    Last edited by Southbeach1; 04-11-2017 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach1 View Post
    I was actually doing research yesterday on where I can buy the equipment needed to do it myself. My wife is an rn and she does know what I do so if it comes to it as a last resort I'll tell her just to get me what I need. The one thing I was thinking about was doing it pin by pin until I saw that there are like 460 something ml in a pint of blood. Even with a 10cc syringe you'd have to stick yourself like 46 times. BTW I have a similar problem, I can't donate.
    1 UK pint is 568ml. It's just a generic number for allowable / safe volume of blood donation and so is 500ml or 600ml in SI unit countries.

Now you would not draw 500ml of blood with a 10ml syringe, you need an arm band, G18 pin, about 50cm piping to go with and a measuring jug.

Any money raised with my personal referral code will be put towards more HGH and Testosterone bloodwork protocols.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSwole View Post

I have done this and have been called crazy for it. The place I get my pins from has butterfly needles with bigger gauge and a tube with luer lock. I stick a 50cc or 20cc on the end to pull out a little bit once stuck. I sit in the bathtub with a pre-cut tape on the shower door so I can tape myself. I always have my gf with me at least in the house tho. I have heard horror stories about passing out with a needle in arm and losing a little too much... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put on here the website I get supplies from, PM me if youd like the info.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicjunkie View Post
    I have done this and have been called crazy for it. The place I get my pins from has butterfly needles with bigger gauge and a tube with luer lock. I stick a 50cc or 20cc on the end to pull out a little bit once stuck. I sit in the bathtub with a pre-cut tape on the shower door so I can tape myself. I always have my gf with me at least in the house tho. I have heard horror stories about passing out with a needle in arm and losing a little too much... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put on here the website I get supplies from, PM me if youd like the info.
    This man knows what's up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol, same here bro. Yeah, always have your girlfriend help you..if she doesn't get too queasy lol.
    If you don't mind bro, could you pm me the site for those butterflies?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,331 Posts
    Rep Points

I haven't seen anybody tape it in the videos I watched.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,331 Posts
    Rep Points

You can post the supplier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh shit next we're gonna be doing our own vasectomies lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BUTCH GITS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,331 Posts
    Rep Points

1 UK pint is 568ml. It's just a generic number for allowable / safe volume of blood donation and so is 500ml or 600ml in SI unit countries.
    Safe! LOL! It makes no sense. A pint for a 110 pound woman. A pint for a 250 pound man. Completely different percentages of blood volume removed. I would take 2.5 pints if you are a large man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,125 Posts
    Rep Points

It's easy guys.... 18g pin with 5mm tubing stuck in the luer Lock, run the tube into the top of an empty water bottle. Tie arm off, poke vien, set bottle down and let blood flow..can get 16oz in literally a few minutes. Very simple, just stay sterile... No need to tape anything.. It's literally so quick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,125 Posts
    Rep Points

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    728 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd stop pinning and look into getting a different doctor until I could find one that will prescribe it... I mean do you really want to do this to your self a several times a year??
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.