High Prolactin Levels on Cycle Question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    214749233

    High Prolactin Levels on Cycle Question

    Hello Brothers, Recently Started A Cycle Of 500mg Of Test Enanthate Weekly With 12.5mg Of Aromasin EOD. After 4 Weeks Figured I Would Get Bloods Done To See Where Test Levels Were At. Total Test Came Back At 4100. Free Test Was Above Reference Range So Pretty Happy With Test Levels lol. Estrogen Came Back At 21.5 pg/dl and was in the normal range. Only Problem Was Prolactin Came Back High at 16ng/dl. Has Anyone Here Ever Experienced High Prolactin With Just Testosterone? Have Noticed Nips Are More Sensitive But Haven't Noticed Any Other Sides, Was Considering Using Caber To Get Levels Back In Check. Was Wondering If Its Possible That Test could Be causing higher prolactin or maybe something else causing it, Just Started Taking Accutane Recently and was wondering if anyone here who has taken accutane had increased prolactin levels. Also Wondering if caber is the best way to lower it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    jdwaca's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    137

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    1310131

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle91 View Post
    Hello Brothers, Recently Started A Cycle Of 500mg Of Test Enanthate Weekly With 12.5mg Of Aromasin EOD. After 4 Weeks Figured I Would Get Bloods Done To See Where Test Levels Were At. Total Test Came Back At 4100. Free Test Was Above Reference Range So Pretty Happy With Test Levels lol. Estrogen Came Back At 21.5 pg/dl and was in the normal range. Only Problem Was Prolactin Came Back High at 16ng/dl. Has Anyone Here Ever Experienced High Prolactin With Just Testosterone? Have Noticed Nips Are More Sensitive But Haven't Noticed Any Other Sides, Was Considering Using Caber To Get Levels Back In Check. Was Wondering If Its Possible That Test could Be causing higher prolactin or maybe something else causing it, Just Started Taking Accutane Recently and was wondering if anyone here who has taken accutane had increased prolactin levels. Also Wondering if caber is the best way to lower it.
    Caber helped me, but I was running tren as well. Literally almost completely gone in 3-4 days. Not sure about test only though...hmmm. Regardless of the cause, caber should help.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Banned


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,357

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    139
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    109
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Rep Points
    1028280843

    That's really not a high level for prolactin. Stress and anxiety increase prolactin. Caber could help you out. Do you have any other symptoms? Ive sat at 20 before without a problem.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Canebrake's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,076

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    284
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The last 2 Prolactin tests I've had the reference range was 7-15 was normal. I wouldn't sweat 16. That's not really a big deal. If it was 30 plus then I'd say you ha e an issue

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    232

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    228808279

    Run p5p protocol

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    214749233

    Quote Originally Posted by jdwaca View Post
    Caber helped me, but I was running tren as well. Literally almost completely gone in 3-4 days. Not sure about test only though...hmmm. Regardless of the cause, caber should help.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you were running tren how much caber did you take? thinking about adding some tren to the cycle soon. Never the less going to try caber maybe 1mg a week until then to get prolactin back down some even though its not extremely high

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    214749233

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. T View Post
    That's really not a high level for prolactin. Stress and anxiety increase prolactin. Caber could help you out. Do you have any other symptoms? Ive sat at 20 before without a problem.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    haven't really noticed anything besides nips are pretty sensitive. shouldn't be from estrogen since level was 21. Do Have to deal with stress at work though maybe that could be causing elevated level. thanks for the input

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    214749233

    Quote Originally Posted by BOBCAT View Post
    The last 2 Prolactin tests I've had the reference range was 7-15 was normal. I wouldn't sweat 16. That's not really a big deal. If it was 30 plus then I'd say you ha e an issue
    yea not worried to death over it just was concerned as to what could be causing it. Had not heard of anyone having higher than normal prolactin levels on just test before. This was first time getting prolactin checked though since blood tests tend to be expensive lol, It may have been a little higher than normal for some time and i didn't realize it until now.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    jdwaca's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    137

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    1310131

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle91 View Post
    When you were running tren how much caber did you take? thinking about adding some tren to the cycle soon. Never the less going to try caber maybe 1mg a week until then to get prolactin back down some even though its not extremely high
    I was running ace at 100mg EOD. My caber pills are .5mg, and I took 2 a week. Ran that for 2 weeks and flare up gone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,023

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,395
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,133
    Thanked in
    5,066 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I wouldn't worry about it at those levels, there will be spikes and drops, but you're right in the range...But let me ask you a few questions, and I'm not being funny..
    Did you have sex or toss one off the day of the test? This can effect levels temporarily but giving a brief spike, but levels will return to normal..

    Do you smoke by chance?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    thegame's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,265

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    166
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147423647

    LMAO Vision, "toss one off" this shit can really effect things like this? damn learn something new here every day.

  12. #12
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,023

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,395
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,133
    Thanked in
    5,066 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    LMAO Vision, "toss one off" this shit can really effect things like this? damn learn something new here every day.
    I'm dead serious it can have an effect on serum levels... Smoking can too because that can affect dopamine.. but yes sex and masturbation can truly effect prolactin levels but it's nothing to be alarmed about and they return to Baseline levels... You ever wonder why you get tired after sex and you want to pass out? You ever question where that feeling of fatigue comes from? Prolactin elevation.. you ever wonder why people can go for longer durations and multiple sessions well utilizing caber? It will suppress the prolactin As We Know...

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    thegame's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,265

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    166
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147423647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I'm dead serious it can have an effect on serum levels... Smoking can too because that can affect dopamine.. but yes sex and masturbation can truly effect prolactin levels but it's nothing to be alarmed about and they return to Baseline levels... You ever wonder why you get tired after sex and you want to pass out? You ever question where that feeling of fatigue comes from? Prolactin elevation.. you ever wonder why people can go for longer durations and multiple sessions well utilizing caber? It will suppress the prolactin As We Know...
    Got damn, that makes sense, thanks Vision, and thank GOD I don't smoke.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    jdwaca's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    137

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    1310131

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Got damn, that makes sense, thanks Vision, and thank GOD I don't smoke.
    It's just temporary. You have to jerk one, or have sex and immediately go get your test done. Elevated for an hour or so after, and then return to normal. Unless you're just tugging all day, I doubt this is the issue. But that's for you to decide. Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    214749233

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I'm dead serious it can have an effect on serum levels... Smoking can too because that can affect dopamine.. but yes sex and masturbation can truly effect prolactin levels but it's nothing to be alarmed about and they return to Baseline levels... You ever wonder why you get tired after sex and you want to pass out? You ever question where that feeling of fatigue comes from? Prolactin elevation.. you ever wonder why people can go for longer durations and multiple sessions well utilizing caber? It will suppress the prolactin As We Know...
    lmao nah didn't have sex or toss one off the same day, don't smoke either just quit dipping a few months back so neither off those could be the cause. I do however drink alcohol and I'm starting to wonder if this could cause it as well. Just thought of that.

Similar Threads

  1. tren dick/ fighting prolactin levels
    By cowleygains in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-02-2019, 03:58 PM
  2. bloods.prolactin and estradiol levels high
    By MApullups10 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2016, 12:58 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2016, 07:05 PM
  4. High natural Test Levels!! Do I cycle or not!?!!
    By r3dstripe in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 12:07 PM
  5. GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 W/O Dac Increased prolactin levels.
    By Soujerz in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 06:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums