• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pony boy's cooking.

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this better? Broiled New York finished by basting with butter, sage and rosemary? And steamed broccoli.
Cheers!!!!

9024284d39475f27ef48f6a4bdf8c0ba.jpg
d41c442d75308743bd848c3cd92a4824.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh my goodness gracious

Mmm that kills me!

Is this better? Broiled New York finished by basting with butter, sage and rosemary? And steamed broccoli.
Cheers!!!!

9024284d39475f27ef48f6a4bdf8c0ba.jpg
d41c442d75308743bd848c3cd92a4824.jpg

Usually you would start on the stove and finish in the oven.. Was it medium rare? Curios.

Mid rare to mid. I seared on the store, oven for 3/2, finished with the basting. A chef friend gave me the idea.

Mid rare to mid. I seared on the store, oven for 3/2, finished with the basting. A chef friend gave me the idea.

I see. I thought you seared it in the broiler which is possible if you put it on the top rack just not the usual for steak. Works well for getting color on shish kabobs if you dont want to get the q going. Good looking steak man.

Ponyboy,
I am wiring a commercial kitchen in a residence with all the bells and whistles: 2 gas ranges, steamer, commercial cofee maker, refer and freezer drawers, 2 dishwashers, 2 garbage disposals (total waste IMO) and a huge 1200 cfm hood fan (6 motors).
I can see you going crazy in there...

IML Gear Cream!
Ponyboy,
I am wiring a commercial kitchen in a residence with all the bells and whistles: 2 gas ranges, steamer, commercial cofee maker, refer and freezer drawers, 2 dishwashers, 2 garbage disposals (total waste IMO) and a huge 1200 cfm hood fan (6 motors).
I can see you going crazy in there...

Yes, even being a bartender/manager along with my waiter wife, we would have some fun. What have learn, is how to fix the wiring on my front yard garden light post.

Back