• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who lives in Florida?

Walk up and down the beach flexing my pecs

Sweat a lot
stay up north it is miserable here you won't like it😄
Just moved here from the mid west actually haha. I have a feeling when I start this tren next week ima be dying. Thank god our house has a pool

Who lives in Florida? A bunch of damn Yankee carpetbaggers that are hell bent on turning the state into the cesspools they once fled.

I've lived in 9 different states. Florida is by far my favorite. Tons of shit to do. Also, no state tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just moved here from the mid west actually haha. I have a feeling when I start this tren next week ima be dying. Thank god our house has a pool

You'll fit in. It's the jokers from NYC and areas of the NE that are the trouble makers. Rude cocksuckers, the type that come to Alabama and make fun of accents with their thick ass Jersy accents or climb out of a Prius and make a crack about lifted trucks. Yeah yeah yeah we know, we must be compensating for dick size. The ones that go out of their way to call ya a hillbilly hick lol.

Yankees go home, a damn Yankee stays.

Last edited:
Key Largo, aka AIDs island!

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

Anyone else wanna post some stupid shit on the forum? We like to lift in Florida. We like chicks in Florida. We like doing the same shit that we do any where else. Jk bro haha never been but heard there's plenty of shit to do. Hope you settle in nicely brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll fit in. It's the jokers from NYC and areas of the NE that are the trouble makers. Rude cocksuckers, the type that come to Alabama and make fun of accents with their thick ass Jersy accents or climb out of a Prius and make a crack about lifted trucks. Yeah yeah yeah we know, we must be compensating for dick size. The ones that go out of their way to call ya a hillbilly hick lol.

Yankees go home, a damn Yankee stays.
Woe there Rosc...I'm from NE but I hope you don't throw me in the same box with those other "yankees". Those are mostly the city slickers. It makes me SMH when I see how they're so quick to use the "red neck" and "hillbilly" labels, but are greatly offended by the "N" word, (depending on who's using it ofcourse). Don't get me wrong though, I'm not aiming my comments at just any one race of people. Because it includes people from more than one race/more than one skin color. Anyways, I only was in FL for a week to visit my parents when they were alive. But it was central FLA (Lakeland county). In that one week I never saw as much lightning across the sky as well as lightning ground strikes in my entire life as I saw in that place. It was super humid too, and after every violent thunder storm, the skies were clear blue 45 minutes later. But it rained for 30-45 min every single day that week. Definitely tropical jungle like climate!! Swimming pools and A/C are NOT optional!!!

The gulf coast of FL is by far my favorite spot I've ever lived(Naples/Ft myers/Estero). When I finally retire I'm buying a house boat and moving back there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The fitness scene isnt even thst good over here right now. Majority of the community is on the eastern side like Boca Raton.. We are starting up a fitness company though in the next 6 months So I'm hoping to tap into this market a bit.

Sweat a lot
stay up north it is miserable here you won't like it

This!

I lived in FL for 15 years. It was the heat and humidity that drove me out. Couldn't stand it any longer. The one thing I do miss is the SCUBA diving/spearfishing that I used to do in the Gulf. There are some great dive sites off the west coast of FL, especially once you get south of Tampa Bay where the water starts to clear out and the underwater visibility is better.

The fitness scene isnt even thst good over here right now. Majority of the community is on the eastern side like Boca Raton.. We are starting up a fitness company though in the next 6 months So I'm hoping to tap into this market a bit.
Are u in the bay area? They just closed the Mecca downtown Tampa PowerHouse gym😑 but a new one opened 10mins away
Not the same but I'm told it will still be a hardcore gym

ironlion@securenym.net

Florida is a big state. so depends on the area.. lots of shit cities .
Boca is nice if you have cash.
south beach is a bunch of freaks.
lot of hot Latina chicks pretty much everywhere in so fla.
hot as fuck, you need to stay in shape year round cause its tough to wear sweats when its 95 out and humid as balls

Fort Lauderdale!!

I claim responsible for the herpes epidemic in 2001!

The gulf coast hands down is the best place to be. Lived here 40 years. I fish, hunt and lift weights. North Florida in the panhandle has the best beaches. Destin has to be the prettiest beach I've bet been too

Fort Lauderdale!!

I claim responsible for the herpes epidemic in 2001!

I am in Ft Laudy too. I dont go to Miami much since I dont speak spanish but Miami Beach, South Beach is great for babe watching. Hundreds of hot latino girls that hate having to wear a bathing suit so they just tie a piece of string around their waist. I walk around with perma-boner down there. To bad I cant communicate with them since they dont speak english.

Back