• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Contest prep without tren

Poncho

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for what others are doing for contest prep without tren. I have used tren a few times and without a doubt it works great but it is so hard on the system.

I got ready with no tren Several times cause I had no choice. You can do it and it won't matter you just have to know how to compensate for its absence

What would your cycle look like?
I mean it's a really hard question to answer without writing a three page post. Basically, you need to know what to take and when. If you need any specific help pm me, don't worry I'm not looking to make any money just to help.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

There are enough compounds that he's correct you can definitely compensate for it's absence

Primo acetate if you can handle the pip

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yeah that's one of the things but you need to get that hard grainy look and there are other ways to do it.

Yeah that's one of the things but you need to get that hard grainy look and there are other ways to do it.

It's just hard cause I have no idea what you look like, how tall you are, what weight class, if you have a fast slow or average metabolism ect. I would need to see a picture from the front both sides and the back. And I would need to keep seeing these pics every week up to the contest(starting in the beginning so I know how fast your body changes) to tell u what to drop and what to add and how to change your diet. It's impossible to answer your question in general terms cause it's different for everyone. Having someone to help you that really knows what they are doing when starting out competing is invaluable. My first contest was the teenage NJ in 1990(i know most of you weren't born yet) but I had no idea what I was doing. But a national level competitor helped me the whole way and I looked pretty fuckin good. By myself, I would have messed up badly.

Last edited:
Sorry, you can't replace Tren. Tren pre contest is a different god, it's like playing with your A game.

Maybe
100mg Var
100mg Winny
600 mast P
30mg halo
250mg DNP
50mcg t3
5iu HGH

Or Tren ace 600mg?

Yeah really

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah makes sense. I have never used primo cause of cost. Already have tren for this year and To not waste I'll probably use it. I appreciate the advice I'll try to post some pics before I start my cut in a couple weeks

Sorry, you can't replace Tren. Tren pre contest is a different god, it's like playing with your A game.

Maybe
100mg Var
100mg Winny
600 mast P
30mg halo
250mg DNP
50mcg t3
5iu HGH

Or Tren ace 600mg?

Yeah really

so far in my experience I would agree with you nothing has worked as well as tren for me. I have never ran tren higher then 400mg/wk

Maybe
100mg Var
100mg Winny
600 mast P
30mg halo
250mg DNP
50mcg t3
5iu HGH

Or Tren ace 600mg?

Yeah really
Yeah tren is the best, we all know that. But you can look just as good without it but it has to be done right and person by person. Even if you have tren in there every contest prep will be different person to person. We are all very, very different. I know a national level competitor that has to do 3 hours of cardiovascular a day to get in contest shape. If I did 3 hours of cardiovascular a day I would burn every bit of muscle off me, most I ever did was 35 minutes, so it's all got to be individualized. Also contest prep is probably more about how you adjust your diet as you go and of course dialing in for the actual day if a show is a trial and error thing.

Last edited:

Maybe
100mg Var
100mg Winny
600 mast P
30mg halo
250mg DNP
50mcg t3
5iu HGH

Or Tren ace 600mg?

Yeah really
I like the var,mast, halo, combination.

But when using T3 it is like I have a muscle wasting disease. Only ran it once a long time ago and maybe I could have done better but was not a good experience.

I like the var,mast, halo, combination.

But when using T3 it is like I have a muscle wasting disease. Only ran it once a long time ago and maybe I could have done better but was not a good experience.

Well you have to use test when on t3, even precontest I see this suggestion is missing any test. Either test prop or suspension(or test base as they call it now would do the trick) you don't want cyp or e precontest cause they take too long to clear and if your holding water that's not good. We're you using test with the t3?? Also what dose of t3 did you use, you could have easily used too much going by what you read some places.

Well you have to use test when on t3, even precontest I see this suggestion is missing any test. Either test prop or suspension(or test base as they call it now would do the trick) you don't want cyp or e precontest cause they take too long to clear and if your holding water that's not good. We're you using test with the t3?? Also what dose of t3 did you use, you could have easily used too much going by what you read some places.
Hard to remember it was so long ago.

I think it was 600mg a week of a short ester test and I ramped up T3 maybe as high as 100mcg, or maybe 75mcg daily for 6 weeks.

There is probably your problem that's alot of t3. I usually start at 12.5 see how my body reacts and slowly increase it, but never go over 50, at least I never have(usually I don't go over 25) . I would guess the t3 was eating muscle cause your dose was too high. If you're brave enough to try it again try what I said. It's a really powerful drug and small increases can make your body change alot. I can't imagine taking 100 of t3 a day. If your diet is on point and your doing your cardiovascular just look at t3 as a supplement not what's going to get you where you want to be.

Looking for what others are doing for contest prep without tren. I have used tren a few times and without a doubt it works great but it is so hard on the system.
Not using tren is on the same line as paying for a hooker just to talk to. Why? Just kidding bro it is hard on me to but I guess I am a glutton for punishment.

Tren do something that no other drug does but if you can afford primo + anavar + wintrol + masteron + anadrol and superdrol ( its like oral trenbolone ) you will look amazing to

Back